Bareback furries? Any naughty foxes, pups, cats or any other critters here?

PupYiff

19 hours ago, Lily95 said:

you will find yours some day. i found mine out recently. im a feline with succubus wings

I'd love to find out a good process to figure out ones fursona. I do hear that both petplay/puppyplay/flurries have rituals and ways to go about it all

On 3/12/2023 at 9:34 PM, Zoey said:

I'd love to find out a good process to figure out ones fursona. I do hear that both petplay/puppyplay/flurries have rituals and ways to go about it all

Here is a brief overview of Pup play, Furries, and Otherkins.  They tend to get lumped together but they are all pretty different.

Pup play is an off-shoot of bdsm where you have a pet and owner dynamic. You don't need a fursona for pup play, but you can create one if it helps you get into a role. In pup play, the pup acts like, and is treated like, a pet by the owner. Gear for pup play can typically include leather or neoprene hoods, harnesses and collars. Butt plug or strap on tails might be used, and hand paws for pup play cover the hand to prevent use of the fingers. 

Furries are fans of antho animals. Most create their own characters but there isn't any "ritual" to creating a fursona.  All you need to do is think about what kind of animals you like and what you might like to cos play as. Your fursona can be as simple or complex as you want. The minimum would be to decide on a species and a name for your character, but you can create a Ref sheet (basically following the process and developing the info used to create a cartoon character) and even create a back story for your origins. Also, you can "be" anything you want. You are not limited to existing animals so hybrids or mythological creatures are possible too. Some furries have even created their own alien species that are basically animal based cyborgs. Look up protogen if you want to see what they look like. 

Most furries are nerds. Things furries like include: art, anime, gaming, music, coffee, energy drinks, and cheese. Most furries do not have fursuits, and most furries who do have suits do not have sex in them. That said, furries get horny just like everyone else so ....  OwO. There are some fursuits designed for sex that have "strategically placed holes" in them to make sex while suited possible. Suits designed for sex are called Murrsuits. You can find some murrsuiters on OnlyFans. There is also a site dedicated to murrsuits called murrtube.net

Finally, therians and otherkins are groups that believe that they are not fully human.  They may feel they have animal spirit guides, or feel that they have the souls of animals or some other mythic species but are trapped in human form. They may have rituals to contact their guides or the animal spirit they believe is their other half.  While pup play and furries engage in fantasy play, therians and otherkins actually believe they are part animal.

Personally, I'm a furry. I love the mascotting aspect of being in suit, and it has nothing to do with sex.  That said, I also have a couple pup hoods and certainly don't mind getting fucked like a bitch. 

• Upvote 1

I missed a couple lines in my reply. I meant to mention again that that was a very brief overview and that there is a whole lot of overlap between those groups so the lines between them get kind of murky. But that doesn't really matter since you get to decide what you're into and what label you want to attach to it.  Main takeaway is just to have fun creating a character and playing with it.

On 3/18/2023 at 3:58 AM, funpozbottom said:

Here is a brief overview of Pup play, Furries, and Otherkins.  They tend to get lumped together but they are all pretty different.

Pup play is an off-shoot of bdsm where you have a pet and owner dynamic. You don't need a fursona for pup play, but you can create one if it helps you get into a role. In pup play, the pup acts like, and is treated like, a pet by the owner. Gear for pup play can typically include leather or neoprene hoods, harnesses and collars. Butt plug or strap on tails might be used, and hand paws for pup play cover the hand to prevent use of the fingers. 

Furries are fans of antho animals. Most create their own characters but there isn't any "ritual" to creating a fursona.  All you need to do is think about what kind of animals you like and what you might like to cos play as. Your fursona can be as simple or complex as you want. The minimum would be to decide on a species and a name for your character, but you can create a Ref sheet (basically following the process and developing the info used to create a cartoon character) and even create a back story for your origins. Also, you can "be" anything you want. You are not limited to existing animals so hybrids or mythological creatures are possible too. Some furries have even created their own alien species that are basically animal based cyborgs. Look up protogen if you want to see what they look like. 

Most furries are nerds. Things furries like include: art, anime, gaming, music, coffee, energy drinks, and cheese. Most furries do not have fursuits, and most furries who do have suits do not have sex in them. That said, furries get horny just like everyone else so ....  OwO. There are some fursuits designed for sex that have "strategically placed holes" in them to make sex while suited possible. Suits designed for sex are called Murrsuits. You can find some murrsuiters on OnlyFans. There is also a site dedicated to murrsuits called murrtube.net

Finally, therians and otherkins are groups that believe that they are not fully human.  They may feel they have animal spirit guides, or feel that they have the souls of animals or some other mythic species but are trapped in human form. They may have rituals to contact their guides or the animal spirit they believe is their other half.  While pup play and furries engage in fantasy play, therians and otherkins actually believe they are part animal.

Personally, I'm a furry. I love the mascotting aspect of being in suit, and it has nothing to do with sex.  That said, I also have a couple pup hoods and certainly don't mind getting fucked like a bitch. 

Hmm well I guess I know more than I thought since most things you mention are things I knew from earlier. I guess I was mostly under the impression that puppy play and anything similar was much deeper with rules from chats with puppy players who are quite serious and such.

Either way I thank you for the effort of putting everything into words! I definitely know for a fact that I'm a furry in the aspect of liking anthro stuff and I have dabbled in petplay before but not in a very organised manner which is why I am curious to learn more about the rituals and rules that I expected. I guess we will see how the progress goes with all the thoughts I have!

On 3/20/2023 at 7:09 PM, Zoey said:

Hmm well I guess I know more than I thought since most things you mention are things I knew from earlier. I guess I was mostly under the impression that puppy play and anything similar was much deeper with rules from chats with puppy players who are quite serious and such.

Either way I thank you for the effort of putting everything into words! I definitely know for a fact that I'm a furry in the aspect of liking anthro stuff and I have dabbled in petplay before but not in a very organised manner which is why I am curious to learn more about the rituals and rules that I expected. I guess we will see how the progress goes with all the thoughts I have!

As far as I know, any rules of behavior or "rituals" used for getting into the head space are going to be determined by the "trainer"  (if you are playing individually) or by the owner of the play space (if you are in a group).  That means you'll need to find a trainer or a group and ask them how they work with pups.  If you can't fine someone doing what you think you need, then you can create your own rituals and try to find a trainer to handle you in that way.

If you already have some on line contacts, they're probably your best source for current info on clubs. I'll list two links that you may already be familiar with, but I'll list them in case anyone else is looking for the same type of info.

First is:  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://pupplay.de/en  This site has a really good "Frequently Barked Questions" section and also links to clubs in Europe.

Second is:  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.pupplay.info/pup-community-map/  This in no longer being updated but still has valid links to facebook groups -- mostly in the USA

One more source might be a furry convention. Most cons will have at least one panel devoted to pup play and talk about created a play space, and may include a "mosh pit" for puppies to play together.

Edited by funpozbottom

On 3/27/2023 at 5:49 AM, funpozbottom said:

As far as I know, any rules of behavior or "rituals" used for getting into the head space are going to be determined by the "trainer"  (if you are playing individually) or by the owner of the play space (if you are in a group).  That means you'll need to find a trainer or a group and ask them how they work with pups.  If you can't fine someone doing what you think you need, then you can create your own rituals and try to find a trainer to handle you in that way.

If you already have some on line contacts, they're probably your best source for current info on clubs. I'll list two links that you may already be familiar with, but I'll list them in case anyone else is looking for the same type of info.

First is:  [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://pupplay.de/en  This site has a really good "Frequently Barked Questions" section and also links to clubs in Europe.

Second is:  [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.pupplay.info/pup-community-map/  This in no longer being updated but still has valid links to facebook groups -- mostly in the USA

One more source might be a furry convention. Most cons will have at least one panel devoted to pup play and talk about created a play space, and may include a "mosh pit" for puppies to play together.

The stuff at the FAQ tab on the pupplay.de link was really interesting! Exactly that kind of stuff that I have heard when talking with the more serious puppy players! It all does sound very much like stuff I would enjoy. So now all that remains is to dare start trying and maybe finding a handler and that!

• 4 months later...