Young Asian College Student fated to be a cock worshipping bitch and converted

wonderboy

Thanks. I am only as hot as the dom men feel. Some poeple get really turned off by how submissive I get. But when my dom tops give me approval as they humililate me and punish me for being a snob, I get back into my sub mode and love to worship my men.....

Damn boy my luck! Ure hot as hell! Wink!

• 4 weeks later...

Another Asian Story...

I met John at a club through my friend, Yumi. John and Yumi fucked few times after Yumi and I broke up so initially we didn't like each other too much. But tonight with the help of x, John and I were getting along well. Yumi got sick from some shit and left early leaving me and John on the dance floor. As we rolled high on X, John and I sat on couch without our shirt. My slim toned body next to John's big muscular body felt so good on X so soon we started to rub each other's shoulders. John then pulled me up and led me to bathroom to the same stall and started to pee while he told me that he likes me and I need to follow him everywhere so he won't lose me. I told him okay and looked down and saw his big white cock pissing and started to feel horny. His cock was really big and imagining Yumi's tight pussy being fucked by that big cock turned me on so much. After few more hours, John told me we were leaving. We took a cab to his dealer's house. His dealer was this older white man and he was with a friend of his. They just spend a day using a twink white boy and recorded some of it. As John and I walked in, all I could see was twink being throat fucked by these men. When they saw me, they started to desire me as well. John told them we wanted more x and his dealer gave us a pill which I took 1/4 and John took the rest. John was much bigger than me and needed more to work on him. Then dealer offered us if we wanted to smoke. I was pretty open minded about drugs at this point but stilll didn't feel too comfortable taking something I had no idea at some stranger's house so I looked at John. John said sure.... As we smoked up a glass pipe with thick white smoke, the two men told us to give shot guns. John and I started to give shot guns then we started to make out. As John and I were in each other's embrace, it was clear that two men wanted me more than John as they ran their hands all over my body especially my ass. With x and T, I was loving the sensation of being touched everywhere and my asshole was wincing as men fingers teased it. John soon joined two men as they seem to make me suck them while they stimulated my asshole. After a while three of them started to get semi hard and wanted to fuck my hole. I asked them if I could clean since it's dirty from clubbing all night long. John took me to the bathroom and started to wash me then he got long hose with metal penis to stick into my hole to fill me up then to have me squat and release in front of him. I felt a bit shy at first but John told me that we are really good friend and we can share everything. I don't know if I was just lustful or I was really trusting John, but I felt comfortable with him and did as he told me. My ass started to feel sooo good as John filled it up with hot water. He fucked me with that hose for hours til the dealer asked us if we were okay. As we stepped out, they were taking blue pills and gave one to John. I was told to lie down on my back and raise my legs over my head. This exposed my hungry hole and even I could feel the hole muscle wincing with desire now. They took hours and many toys to stimulate and get my hole open to be fucked but after partying with the other white boy, two men couldn't get it hard enough to get into my virgin hole. And John with X, alcohol and Tina, couldn't get it hard either. As they continued their attempt to open my hole, I was gettting hungrier and few hours later I was ready to fuck anything. That's when the door bell rang and walked in one of delivery boy for the dealer. He was skinny latino boy and as he sat by the table, the dlealer went into the room to take care of the business. John and the other man kept their teasing of my hole which made me moan and whimper by this time. As I held my legs over my head exposting my hole to anyone, I opened my eyes and saw the latino boy stand over my body and look down into my hole. He let out a thick spit and let it drop right on my hole. He then put his big toe and rubbed it all over my hole. I felt so degraded but yet turned on by this. As the dealer returned, latino boy went back to the table to talk with him. I wanted to more of latino boy so I excused myself to the bathroom. Latino boy came in after me and told me to hold his cock while he peed. It was huge man cock and hard.... I could feel his piss traveling along the pipes of his big man cock. It looked hotter cuz his body was so skinny. He asked me if I wanted to get fucked and I said yes. He lifted me on to the sink and positioned his cock right at my hole and dropped my weight on his cock. After hoiurs of hole play, my hole was open wide to accept this cock with pleasure and didn't want to let it go. Then there was a knock and the dealer came in. He saw his delivery boy's hard cock in my hole and started to feel around my hole to feel the skin stretched. After few minutes, he told me that he's sorry that he has to ask us to leave since our fucking is making him jealous. As we were getting dressed, the dealer gave me his number and told me that he wants to play with me some other time. As we were walking down the stairs, I could see that latino by wanted more of my hole and I surely wanted more of him. I turned around and asked john if he minded if I got fucked more. John told me to go ahead so latino boy and I went to the rooftop of the building and resumed our fucking. Since there wasn't much place to sit down, he fucked me standing up which required me to hold my ankle often. As the latino boy just pumped my hole and gave me his load, he pulled out and left. As I was about to get up, I felt another big cock thrush into me and saw it was John standing behind me. Finally blue pill must have started to kick in, since John was rock hard. I loved John's cock more than latino's cock as I felt more than lust for John. I felt John lift my body up and turn me around on his cock and start making out with me.... it felt like heaven... he was so big and strong and had my body so slim and light under his total control. He fucked rough and hard and came rather quickly. When he pulled me off his cock, I fell on my knees and just cleaned his cock of his cum and my ass juice. That was just the beginning of our sex. As we were still under the influence of x and tina, John and I stayed up for hours and he stayed hard for hours to fuck me all he wanted. I remember when we got inside his building, he held me up onto his cock through his trouser front opening and started to walk up the stairs. It felt so good to feel his cock thrive inside as we walked and to be held by strong embrace. John got more and more aggressive as the fucking continued and at some point he was slapping my ass hard and loud but I was loving it. He started to say that Yumi and I both Asian cock slaves and love to get fucked the same way and be bred. After breeding my hole many times, he was still hard inside of me as he turned me up on top of him lying on his back. He told me to arch my back so my face stayed near his as he caressed the side of my face with his manly hand and whispered into my ears... so you like being fucked by big white cock? I simply moaned and barely said yes under my breath. He then whispered more about me and yumi being his bitches and how we love and worship him.... Then he tightened his grip around my neck and told me that ..."Yumi was sick with my posistive seed now your turn, boy"

I felt my body shiver with fear and yet a hint of pleasure swept through my body as I lay on top of him motionless.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...