Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday. It was an ex military man. He had a nice big cock. And heavy balls. He wanted to fuck me. But I didn’t have time to clean up. So I sucked him. He cum all over my butt. It was hot. I felt many jets of hot cum. 

When I left, I felt more hornier. I wanted his cum deep in me. I wish I got time to clean up for him. 

• Piggy 1

Wrote on Saturday and Sunday of 3 loads gave. 

Last weekend I was at a art festival at a park. I use sniffies in a private place for after some try to chat with some not work out. I had come across a profile that wasn't sure if work or not. I chatted and learned possibly later meet.

It was a hot weekend. Very hot Saturday. I did some work at art festival. Later contact and learned was interested and can host.

Learned host near near the park. I went to place and go up the apartment steps to 3rd floor.

I meet at door individual on Saturday late afternoon that was from profile pictures. Then go to their apartment. A friendly dog was in the apartment. They told the dog to stay as we went up the steps. The funny part is dog went up the steps. They part dog in a room. 

Then we start taking clothes off. The room was cool. Then we get on the bed. He touches and works way to sucking me. I am 8 inches long and try to not blow load. After some time I am ready to top. He is on his back on the bed. Uses lube to my cock and his ass. I slowly start to enter bareback. I find position interesting. After some time he turns so in doggy position.  I find this position works for me in can see my cock enter all the way into ass. After a while pick up pace. I ask where want my cum. He says to cum in him. I blow my load deep in his ass. 

Afterwards we cuddle a bit. Wish my phone wasn't ringing. However after a while get dressed to leave. 

On Sunday of two loads gave, I went back to apartment again. We got on the bed after undress. He stroked and sucked my cock. Then use lube again and enter bareback. Fucked in different positions. I blew load again in his ass. As again from Saturday cuddle a bit. Then after a little bit I asked if wanted to again. Fucked again bareback and my 8 inch cock blew a second load deep in his ass. Then get dressed and I went back to the art festival. 

On 6/27/2024 at 11:59 AM, Njn0mc said:

So I really never did this but it was fun.

So a buddy of mine about a month ago loves to suck asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. I said sure I had about an hour or more to kill.

He took me for a drive and asked if I ever been at this state park before and I told him no. I'm still kinda new to the area.  It was a long road and we stopped at a parking lot off the road and he said the park Rangers never drive in here. He reached over and Unzipped my pants and said pull your cock out I need lunch. So I did and got a great blow job from him and emptied my balls. 

He sat up and I pulled my pants up. As we left I asked do guys come here and he said about 4 it has a bunch of cars and most walk to the woods.

Fast foward to yesterday I was driving and doing errands close to the road that leads to the park. I noticed it was 4:40 and I got an itch to see that place. I drove down the long road and came up to the entrance to that parking lot and pulled in. There were 4 cars there and I pulled in and parked. It only took a few minutes and someone got out of his car and came up to me.

He asked what are you doing here. I said I was here a month ago and heard this is a fun place.. He chuckled and said well it can be fun. He was looking at my crouch and I said want to see it? He said yes pull it out. I did and he reached in and grabbed it. He asked can I suck it I said yes and he open the door and got on his knees and started to suck it. Then he said lay in you back seat so it will be comfortable.  I got out and open the door and laid on my back as he pulled my pants down and sucked. 

It was hot as fuck doing this. I  was just waiting for cops to show up at anytime but I didn't care at this point. He was doing a great job and I noticed two guys watching by my car and that made me blow a big load in his mouth.

Definitely coming back again.

So Friday early evening I went back to the park.

I got cleaned out and horny as shit. I wanted to try the park again.

So i drove to the park wearing shorts and a t-shirt . I got there and parked my car facing the other cars and sat there looking around. I saw a lot more cars there some empty some guys sitting there. There was two guys in a car across from me looking at towards my car and they got out and started to walk over to me. I opened my window and one said I haven't seen you here before. I said I have been here a couple of times. He leaned into my door window and said want to have some fun? I said that's why I'm here. He said let's see what you have and I pulled my shorts down to expose my cock. He reached in and rubbed my cock a little. He's friend said I want to see his ass. So they opened my door and I got pulled out. I pulled my shorts up. They said follow us. We walked to their car and one of them pulled out a backpack. The we continued to walked down a path he asked top or bottom I said bottom and they both said that's good.

We passed some areas and saw a guy getting plowed. This park is amazing I said to them as they said yup. We got to a picnic area and went over to a table overlooked a lake. They stood there looking at me with there hands in there pants. One came up to me and rubbed my chest and worked to my balls and grab them tight. He pulled my shorts down turned me around and pushed me to the table pushed my back so my ass was out and chest flush with the table. Then I heard one of them say great ass as they spread my checks and felt my hole getting licked. Then his face went deep and a tongue going deep in my hole.

Felt a finger go in then two he pulled out as I looked he was wanking his cock the other guy went into the backpack and pulled out a tube and handed it to him.  He was lubing up and the other guy got to the other side of the table and grabbed my arms and pulled me tight on the table and felt a cold wipe of jell on my hole and his cock enter me.

He thrusted for some time and his friend said fuck that hole. He pumped away till I heard a moan and pulled out. The guy holding me let go and came around and he slid his cock in. He lasted about 5 minutes and pulled out.

I heard a voice behind us all say that was hit can I jump in they said go for it.

He was pulling his pants down and one climbed on the table sat on my back as this guy started to fuck me. My leggs were giving out and I got pulled on the table as this guy laid on me continuing the fucking.  He blew a load and got off.

They talked a little to each and I put my short on and was told by the last guy stay as the others left I was alone with this guy and he had me sit on the table lay back and he pulled my short back down  and sucked me as his fingers were in my sloppy hole till I exploded. 

He got up and said thanks for desert and walked away as I tried to get up and get my shorts back on.

I looked around  and headed back to my car. I had drippings running down my legs. I passed some guys  were walking into the path and one said someone had fun. Grabbed my hand and said come with us. I asked where you going? They said a clearing we have a setup. We arrived and there was a few blankets as some guys sat down and the guy that had my hand said get on your knees I want to see your ass.

I got down my shorts pulled down and he said wow a few loads and pushed my back down as he pulled my hips and in no time his cock went in.

The other guys were kissing and stroking each other then saw one get on his back to get fucked they started fucking as I was getting pounded. 

Just then I got another load I laid there watching and eventually got up and left.

I'm like this place...

• Upvote 1

A 28 year old Colombian guy who was in my city on vacation hit me up on Jack'd. I didn't think he was serious at first but he came through. I offered him a drink and we chatted a bit. It wasn't long before he had my legs pinned over his shoulders as he pumped two loads into me back to back. After he cleaned up, I told him that I wanted to cuddle (I usually don't want to but he was super sexy). He obliged and fell asleep in my arms. An hour later, I noticed he was playing with his cock so I offered him oral. That got him going and he proceeded to plow my hole mercilessly. I thought about telling him I needed a break but then I thought, I work out regularly. Let's see if I can keep up. And I got my reward. Two more loads. He's a heavy cummer too. Cum was splashing out my hole like milk. He left at 3 am. Kudos to him for talking me out of my panties after dinner because I usually close up shop by 10 pm lol 😅.

I know a geeky twenty something teacher who I play with. First time he came over I wasn’t sure but he was taking my raw dick in him in no time, with no discussion, so I knew this geek was my type. We must have bred each other over 50 times by now. Well, he came over last week, didn’t have long, we snogged, stripped, he bent me over, rimmed me deep, spat on my hole and went straight in balls deep, banged away until he unloaded inside me. This was the leakage later on that day, his pure white cum gushed out of me after it had spent a few hours inside of me. He holds my loads in him for as long as he can too, he may look geeky but that is hot when he turns out to be a raw breeding pig like me. IMG_8312.thumb.jpeg.fc584a04880a1171e53ff5c7f8770532.jpeg