Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

1 hour ago, AirmaxUK said:

Two loads at SOP on Sunday.  Arrived later than usual and found two guys ready and keen to unload from the start. After that a guy with a large PA Piercing gave them a good churning but didn't add his own to the mix.  The sling was free a bit later and although there was plenty of stretching and prodding with fingers no further loads... Not a bad Sunday at SOP. 😉 

Think I’m long overdue a return to SOP… 

I needed to take a quick piss on the way to a job the other day. I stopped at a toilet block that seems to often have a few guys there. I walked in and there were two guys at the long steel wall urinal, so I went into a cubicle to take a leak. On my way out to wash my hands, I saw the one of the guys was still at the urinal. So I stopped and looked at him for a moment. He turned around and flashed his cock while stroking it.

I walked over to the urinal and hauled my half hard cock out. The guy bent down and throated my cock. I was not up to doing any thing in the open, so I pointed to a cubicle and we went in. He went to town sucking, he had his pants around his ankles so I fingered his ass. He got off my cock and looked at me with a "fuck my hole" expression. So I turned him around and spat on his hole and rimmed his hole with my cock head. 

He was into it, I pushed in and started at a gentle pace. And then I just wanted to cum, so I sped up and just went to town. I was done in about 30 seconds, zipped up, washed my hands and I got on with my day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Sunday afternoon, i went out to a local bar with a back patio that you can get naked. Was joined by my husband and our visiting friend. Once I got my drink I headed out back to a covered alcove with wooden benches and tables on the patio of the bar.  After I did a loop hubby ordered me to suck the cock of an average older daddy. He was early 50's average dadbod white gotee with a wedding ring and short salt and pepper hair. He was sitting on one of the tables easy access for me to bend over and suck his cock. It was average cut 6 inch never really got fully hard but was nice to suck on for a while until I got overheated and needed to take a break and get some AC.

Went into the bar to finish my beer, after cooling off I  went into the bathroom to piss.  The bathroom is just a sink and an open toilet right next to it but it's big enough room to get 5 people in to fuck. As I stepped up to piss a cute daddybear was washing his hands. I gave him a compliment and he started to rub my butt which was exposed from the pants sag.  My cock instantly got hard and soon enough we start making out. He was a cute older daddybear prolly mid50's hairy belly, white gotee and bald head about 5'9 240lbs perfectly shaped beefy fat bubba, he had a 6inch average cut cock with a huge mushroom head. After I nice Makeout session I got on my knees and started blowing him, he started to make noises like he was a bout to cum. So I stopped and stood up to give him a chance to slow down.  After we made out for a while. I bent over in front of the mirror so I can watch  him pound my hole. He was quick but did mange to fuck me hard for a little under 2 minutes before unloading what he said was a 3 day load into my hole.  I thanked him and made my way out to the patio.

A new daddy had arrived from when I was in the bathroom, he was standing and smoking a cigarette with his pants down sporting a 7 inch curved cock.  I gave him a nod and he nodded back next thing I know I'm on my knees. This daddy was prolly early 60s short white hair, and two days gruff on his face. He had an average white man body and looked like he worked construction with jeans and boots on with gruff hands. The cock curve fit perfectly down my throat and after sucking him for a while he wanted to taste mine. So I stood up and let him get a taste of of my 7in cut cock as he bent over. He was mediocre at best and he would have never gotten me off with his mouth. But he did have a nice ass that I was I could have fucked.  He came up for air and we started to kiss. His cock was rock hard so I bent over leaning on the fence and he proceeded to fuck me, went slow at first but started to really get into it once he realized I was opened up. He would speed up and slow down to keep from getting overheated.  I think once I told him I had a load inside me already he really went to town and it wasn't long after that he blew his load in my hole.

I needed another beer and to get more AC so to the bar I went.  As I was getting ready to go back outside in walked a fuck buddy friend of mine.  He is a short military daddy 50 5'7 200lbs Bald head, and no hair on his body :(, but has a thick 8inch thick cut cock that never goes soft and he loves fucking outside with people watching and he is also Poz. He gets a drink and heads to the bathroom where I join him. Intense making out leads to both of us naked taking turns sucking. His huge cock is fun to suck I take it down all the way and do so for a couple minutes. He picks me up and bends me over and proceeds to pound my hole hard as I'm bent over watching him in the mirror. When I begged him to load my ass up with his dirty load it needs charged up he lost control and gave me load 3 of the day.  We continued to make out and before I knew it I was laying on the covered toilet with my legs in the air. I'm a big guy but I'm very flexible, he is the perfect height to fuck me there, as I grab his nipples. He gets into a nice rhythm until my husbear walks in and starts to make out with him from behind. Husbear orders him to pound my hole and breed it. I once again beg him to breed me and add your load to the two other random guys. That sent him over the edge and he pumped load number two with my husbear watching. 

We all got another beer and chatted, before my fuckbuddy said he wanted me to try and suck another load.  We all go back out to the benches/tables, and got naked, husbear got occupied sucking our friend, and I was sucking my fuck daddy friend right next to him, before I know I've turn around and riding my friend. I did that for a while and ended up getting on my back on the table he starts really pounding my hole, at the same time a average 50s daddy with a colored black beard stuck his 5 inch cock in my face.  Watching me getting spit roasted must have sent my friend over the edge as he blew load 3 inside me. He stayed in place and continued to fuck as beard daddy shot his load on my face. My husbear was once again behind my fuck daddy friend and encouraging him to give me number 4.  Husbear started fingering his hole and making out with him.  My friend picked up the pace and soon enough was loading me up again with another poz load.

At that point my friend sat down on the bench and like any good cumdump I bent over and licked up the cum. At that point a bystander just decided to stick his cock in my hole. Didn't see who it was until after he bred my hole. But my husbear was encouraging him so I just went with it. It was a late 50s Latin guy wearing a hat average construction type, was a quick pump must have enjoyed the show cause 30 secs he was yelling out and breeding my hole.

At this point my daddy friend was spent and started to get dressed. But I saw another fuck buddy that had shown up he watched and jerked off to the whole thing.  My other fuck buddy was 62, 6'2 210lbs dad bod, the perfect busy salt and pepper brown stache and 5 inches, I walk over and pushes me to my knees. He was close cause shortly after I got it in my mouth he was blowing. 

Not bad for a Sunday afternoon.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Met a guy tonight from BBRT. Hadn't realized he was European until he called cause he couldn't find my place and I heard the accent. 5'10"-ish and skinny with a flat ass with hair on it and a very hairy crack that he loved to have eaten 😍. I had a 2-day load in me, and I think he could've made me cum from sucking me (1st unicorn point), but he told me that he doesn't like the taste of cum and preferred that I shoot it in his butt instead. (You don't have to tell me that twice! 😜)

Had him ride me, and he really got into it and did this move that sent me over the edge much faster than I wanted. 🤬 I usually have to pee between orgasms, but we were able to contort without disconnecting so that we were spooning. I stayed hard and continued to fuck him in the spoon position (not my favorite) until we contorted again without disconnecting and he was on his back, legs in the air. I didn't think I was going to be able to cum again without peeing first, but after 15-ish minutes, he got his second load from me. (2nd unicorn point)

I definitely had to pee at that point. After some more making out, we did variations on doggie and he got his third load. (He had me take pics with his phone of me fucking him...) Three is usually my limit in a session, but there was more making out and I had him ride me again since the first time was rather short in duration. It took another 10-15 minutes (maybe even 20), but he got a fourth load out of me! (3rd unicorn point) Only one other bottom in the last 20 years has been able to make me cum FOUR TIMES in a single session!

(A unicorn is any bottom who gets me to accomplish things that I usually don't accomplish. Even if he and I never accomplish any of those things again, he'll still be a unicorn...)

We definitely hope to see each other again sooner rather than later!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

My 1.5+ year dry spell on getting bred finally ended with a splash! Visiting family back in the states and found a hosting top nearby. Wife back in Europe so no need for excuse to step out. Dude was sexy beefy bear. Was really into kissing which I enjoy as well. His cock was not thick but was great as a re-starter cock. He pounded me out while saying he knows what I really am - a cumslut and that he was going to breed me deep. He finally shot his load then laid next to me. He kept nuzzling me and saying he wanted to see me blast my own load. So I jerked off all the while he kept talking about how much of a cheating whore I am and how he knows the real me unlike my wife. I blasted a fountain of cum all over myself and his bed. Now to see if I can get more while free to be the real me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I got my last load at work in the bathroom. Snuck the guy in and let him fuck me until he came. Last load I gave was in a motel 6 to a U+ bottom while 3 other guys watched. 

• Piggy 2

Four day load pump and dump into a 20 yo filipino twink while on my break at home.  Msged me on Sniffies, came over since he's just down the street, took the load, licked me clean and left.

Def need to do that again.

• Like 2

Last weekend was staying in London and hooked up with 23year old American, he was hot and fucked me 20min before giving me a 12 day load raw. Then hooked up with 19year old guy who’s first time with guy, but wow lasted good 30min and lots of positions. Then best bit I could feel his cock twitch as he unload deep in my ass all his cum. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scarrio said:

Four day load pump and dump into a 20 yo filipino twink while on my break at home.  Msged me on Sniffies, came over since he's just down the street, took the load, licked me clean and left.

Def need to do that again.

I love sniffies. I hooked up  so many times from that site

Hooked up with this sexy boy I met on AssPig. He's a 30ish cubby guy with a sexy little belly and a big furry ass (I love a big ass). His cunt is GREEDY and he's into daddy/boy stuff which really turns me on. We got undressed and made out a bit, then got down to business. He was wearing a sexy nasty pig jock and quickly got on his hands and knees and presented his amazing furry hole to me.

We had a great time. His ass opened up quickly. He's a width and not depth person and I really enjoyed opening him up. I have pretty small hands so I was able to get inside his cunt really quickly. He just sucked my hands in and I was able to open him up pretty wide, so his hole was gaping when I pulled my hand out to switch to the other one. We played for about an hour and I was almost able to get both hands in him at the same time. I also had fun fucking him. Amazing how his loose hole felt.  He decided he needed a break, so I wiped off my hands and gave him my load. 

A really fun playmate. Nice boy, great hole.

• Piggy 3

4 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Hooked up with this sexy boy I met on AssPig. He's a 30ish cubby guy with a sexy little belly and a big furry ass (I love a big ass). His cunt is GREEDY and he's into daddy/boy stuff which really turns me on. We got undressed and made out a bit, then got down to business. He was wearing a sexy nasty pig jock and quickly got on his hands and knees and presented his amazing furry hole to me.

We had a great time. His ass opened up quickly. He's a width and not depth person and I really enjoyed opening him up. I have pretty small hands so I was able to get inside his cunt really quickly. He just sucked my hands in and I was able to open him up pretty wide, so his hole was gaping when I pulled my hand out to switch to the other one. We played for about an hour and I was almost able to get both hands in him at the same time. I also had fun fucking him. Amazing how his loose hole felt.  He decided he needed a break, so I wiped off my hands and gave him my load. 

A really fun playmate. Nice boy, great hole.

I think he was the lucky one ❤️

• Upvote 1

FRESHLY TATTOOED ASS

I had my slutty tramp stamp ass tattoos added just the day before when my phone sounded with a message from a young lad I often cumdump for. It simply said ‘you free? I explained I was and that I now had my ass tatts and he responded that he wanted to be first to breed me with them. How could I refuse such an offer.

I invited him to come round, as usual I would be ass up in my cum dump socks, wearing a jock and my harness. He replied that he was on his way. When he arrived, I was ready and willing. My hole was properly plugged and lubed ready for use. Straightaway he stripped off and lubed up his dick. No chat, no messing he simply pulled the plug and replaced it with his throbbing hard on. This lad doesn’t have the biggest dick. But his speciality is trying to get it as deep inside me as it again and he never disappoints.

I was on all fours on the edge of the bed when he started fucking my ass with every thrust he tried to go deeper and harder. he regularly pauses to grab the poppers and take a deep huff. Fuelled by the poppers he always delivers a series of hard fuck thrusts. I know when he is close to shooting his load he moves me onto the bed properly so that he can be on his knees inside me. That’s exactly what he did, taking another hit he was totally Ballsdeep and ready to deliver.

Sure enough, he went forward, and told me he was about to cum. The fuck routine stopped and I felt his cock twitch as he pumped his hot spunk load inside my hungry Cunt. He paused there for a few seconds before slowly pulling out. I felt some of his hot spunk flow from my hole over my balls. Mission accomplished! I had taken the first load in my freshly tattooed ass as a dedicated cum dump. He grabbed the pen and tagged my ass as proof of use then quickly dressed and left. Another hot, successful breeding!

pict240724_1348090000.thumb.jpeg.d6374dccc13a5b053926ed77d31d5dd9.jpeg