Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I spent a couple of hours in the Tiergarten today early afternoon. 
I decided to dress up as expressing what I was for there. Black boots, black adidas pants , tanktop and a tanktop hoodie (fuck it’s too cold for this, but I need to train myself for Saturday when I plan to wear only a harness and hopefully a jockstrap), and a cap. 

First, I didn’t find anybody but I realised the cruising area. But nobody was there. I just left, when I saw a silver fox riding on a bike. We caught each other’s eye. He went into the are, I turned back and followed him. I went beside him and positioned myself to a tree. He grabbed his cock, I did the same. He started to stroke it across the textile. I moved to him and started to stroke his cock. He did the same with mine. After a while both cocks were out. He bent over and started to suck me. I reached his ass and played with his hole. We changed the positions and now I was sucking him. I don’t remember how, but I found myself in his ass. I fucked him hard when he straightened up, turned back, turned me back and bent me over. Then he started to fuck me even harder and faster until I could feel his cock pulsating and then he unloaded his huge amount of jizz in me. After he could breathe again, he dressed up and left. After a minute I also went out. As I was walking forward another silver fox was coming towards me. The history repeated itself. Caught each other’s eye, turning back, following the guy. He turned back to check if I was coming and went into. I found him standing at a fence. We started to play each other’s cock, but this time he pushed me down and fucked my face. He was brutal throat fucker. He pulled deep his cock until my air totally lost. He did it for a while when he pulled me up and bent over. As brutally he fucked my throat as fucked my hole. He didn’t stop until he let his babies meet the previous guy’s ones. 

Then he turned me back, pushed down and started to fuck my throat again. When he realised that I was totally done, he pulled me up and started to jerk my cock, giving me a nice CBT (beating my balls and squeezing them). My cock was rockhard. He smiled at me and turned back bending over to the tree. I ate his ass and pushed my cock into his hole. When I was close, I pulled it to trigger with my hand. He asked me if I was close. When I said yes he replied immediately that I was allowed to come only inside him. I answered of course and pushed back and after a second I exploded in him. 
Then we had a nice conversation and left the park together. We agreed to meet tomorrow at the biohazard party at the latest. 

After it I visited a hot arab guy, who fucked my face too and give me a hard nipple play until I came again. 

And the night is still ahead. 🥵😈🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Got on sniffies again yesterday and started talking to this hung "straight" married guy. Made plans for later that night while his wife would think he was at the gym. Gave him my address and instructions on where to find me head down ass up waiting.

Made plans for 8:30, which came and went with no one walking through my door. Thought it was another flake. Doing poppers and horny as fuck, I got on sniffies to find another cock to come breed me when the straight married guy gets on and says he's running late and tells me he'll be at my place at 9:05

On my knees, head down ass up, I hear the door open and take a huge hit of poppers. Not a word was said as I hear him get naked and hear him snap open the lube bottle. I take another hit of poppers as he starts slapping my hole with his cock, rubbing his head up and down my hole then starts to insert his cock in me. I take another hit of poppers and tell him to fuck me. Once I said that, he went balls deep and started to fuck me hard just like he said he was going to. He was using all, of what he said was 7"+ with every thrust. As he got faster and his moaning got louder, I knew he was about to cum when I hear him ask if I still want his load, all I could get out was a yeah... as he got louder and went as deep as he could go as he pumped his load in me. Thank god he wasn't the flake I thought he was!

Checked sniffies this morning and saw he sent me a text saying "Great fuck man. When can I fuck you again?". Hopefully a new regular

IMG_7498.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-09-13 at 6.05.40 AM.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Went to naked night at the Vault in London. Took around 10 cocks during 3 1/2 hours I was there and 2 loads. 

1st was just after I'd arrived and was rather unexpected- no grunts or words from the top just a sudden gush of cum as he pulled out.

2nd was just before I was about to leave. Bit more vocal from the top and my hole was left dripping on my way home on the tube.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Three weeks ago in the Gay sauna in Amsterdam. First on a monday evening. It was very quiet. Suddenly  I saw a small guy without his towel and he had a monstercock. I grabbed his cock and his hand went to my hole and inspected it. He liked my hole,  because he took me to a cabin an fucked me with long thrusts. Felt amazing. After 10 minutes he shot his load in me. Unfortunatly there were no other tops who fucked me. The next day I went back and he was there again. This time it was more crowded and top fucked me for ten minutes again, but did not seed my hole. He wanted to fuck other bottoms well. After a while I saw to bottoms with their ass in the dark area. I rarely top, but the bottom on the left had a very sloppy hole. Felt amazing, but it was a shame he did not have a load up that beatiful hole.  The guy next to us was fucked to and was bred. I took this oppurtunity to fuck him, which I did. I have to admit that it is very horny fuck a cum filled hole, but his ass was not sloppy and loose. The other guys ass was fucking sloppy. I asked the guybif he wanted to fuck me, which he did. He fucked me really hard, but his cock was not so big, but who cares a long it is raw. After a while he shot his load in me with a long and load shout and left. I stood up and wanted to check if I could find another top who wanted to fuck me. After 10 minutes I checked the Steamroom and there was still one guy. I offered him my ass and luckily he accepted. It was an average cock and it took a few minutes before he shot his load in me. After that there was no action in the sauna anymore. I took 3 cocks and was bred by two and I fucked two. I needed more cocks and loads up my ass. I went to a bar called dirty dicks it was not busy., but in the darkroom a guy was fucked and I hoped that the guys who were watching would fuck me. No luck. I was walking around a bit and saw I there was more action. A guy in the sling was fucked very hard and I felt the urge to fuck him. The door was closef, but I could see the action through bars. I could not wait and went to the darkroom. The guy who was fucked before ass up. I grabbed my dick, which was not hard yet and rubbed it against his hole. When I was hard. His hole was as sloppy as the one in the sauna, but it was another guy. I fucked him for a while, but did not want to cum yet. I wanted to fuck the guy in the sling as well. I went to sling and the door was open. My fingers went to his ass, but his ass was very tight. I do not like that. My dick was not in the mood to fuck anymore, but ass was still hungry. I stayed for half an hour, but without luck. I went home and was not happy with amount of cock and loads I took, but felt good about the sloppy loads I fucked. On the Thurday in the same week my ass was hungry again that I went the sauna Nieuwezijds again..........to be continued.....

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

8 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Went to naked night at the Vault in London. Took around 10 cocks during 3 1/2 hours I was there and 2 loads. 

1st was just after I'd arrived and was rather unexpected- no grunts or words from the top just a sudden gush of cum as he pulled out.

2nd was just before I was about to leave. Bit more vocal from the top and my hole was left dripping on my way home on the tube.

I'm disappointed when I take quite a few cocks but not many loads, EXCEPT if they're loads like the ones you mentioned. They're the best!

It’s needless to say, yesterday, in Berlin. 
my day started unwell, because I had a boring, annoying meeting. I had to wake up early and stayed tired. After the end of the meeting, 11.30 I wasn’t in the mood, however, I was horny as fuck. I stated to seek a fun in apps. Long chats without results. Except one. Young, twenty something English lad. Kinky pig like me and was open for dirty things. I don’t want to share the details since they belong to the backroom or neither there, but if you are interested, feel free to pm me. 

Long story short he visited me in my hotel room and we rimmed, sucked and fucked each other. Finally we shot huge loads onto each other. 

After that I felt tired and stayed in bed for recharging my batteries for the night. Since yesterday was my first Biohazard Party. I planned to visit Prinz Knecht before it, but it was so full that I had to run out. Besides Connection Club a nice queue was for waiting for entering the bar. I positioned myself in there and after 20 minutes I was in (we had to wait for gate opening). I rapidly undressed, let the bag in the wardrobe and went to the paradise. It can be the hell for hypocrites but for me  it was the gay paradise. I don’t lie, in 5 minutes I already fucked a guy and this flow lasted for hours. 
I was fucked countless times, collected at least 3 loads, but I can’t really check the amount, because a super kinky guy let his piss in me which was out soon. 
Unfortunately, before I left around 3 am I had a boring hour. I couldn’t perform as a top and the ratio of bottoms was too high, so the picky behaviour started. However, I fucked guys before I left and one fucked me also. 
But summarised this, it was amazing. I can’t describe the full details because it was so intense. It’s true that everyone fucked with everyone everywhere. I also bred a hot ass in the bar, for example. Am I right @NordicBtm? 😉

And I bred another in a sling. 

So I received more loads than I gave, even though the latter’s number is 3, which is a high number in my case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

It’s needless to say, yesterday, in Berlin. 
my day started unwell, because I had a boring, annoying meeting. I had to wake up early and stayed tired. After the end of the meeting, 11.30 I wasn’t in the mood, however, I was horny as fuck. I stated to seek a fun in apps. Long chats without results. Except one. Young, twenty something English lad. Kinky pig like me and was open for dirty things. I don’t want to share the details since they belong to the backroom or neither there, but if you are interested, feel free to pm me. 

Long story short he visited me in my hotel room and we rimmed, sucked and fucked each other. Finally we shot huge loads onto each other. 

After that I felt tired and stayed in bed for recharging my batteries for the night. Since yesterday was my first Biohazard Party. I planned to visit Prinz Knecht before it, but it was so full that I had to run out. Besides Connection Club a nice queue was for waiting for entering the bar. I positioned myself in there and after 20 minutes I was in (we had to wait for gate opening). I rapidly undressed, let the bag in the wardrobe and went to the paradise. It can be the hell for hypocrites but for me  it was the gay paradise. I don’t lie, in 5 minutes I already fucked a guy and this flow lasted for hours. 
I was fucked countless times, collected at least 3 loads, but I can’t really check the amount, because a super kinky guy let his piss in me which was out soon. 
Unfortunately, before I left around 3 am I had a boring hour. I couldn’t perform as a top and the ratio of bottoms was too high, so the picky behaviour started. However, I fucked guys before I left and one fucked me also. 
But summarised this, it was amazing. I can’t describe the full details because it was so intense. It’s true that everyone fucked with everyone everywhere. I also bred a hot ass in the bar, for example. Am I right @NordicBtm? 😉

And I bred another in a sling. 

So I received more loads than I gave, even though the latter’s number is 3, which is a high number in my case. 

I will start with maybe the highlight of the night. I was at the drinking bar having some water with my UK buddy and @bareback-flipflop. This talk beefy German guy with a horse thick cock feels up my hole from behind. Then we have a quick little show for the bar with a 3some where I am taking it from both ends, sloppy hole full of cum and it’s coating the dick of bareback-flip flop. Going through a few more combinations then Mr bbff came with a loud moan giving everyone a good show. Mr fat dick fucked me then for a bit but unfortunately didn’t cum.

I started the night by checking if I would get lucky by chance before the party. I don’t like being much online during these events as it’s a lot of cumdump, needy bottoms, and  Turns out I scored as a couple that just arrived wanted to hook up immediately. It also turned out that they had very big dicks and they were rough fuckers, so it was a challenge 😂😈 After they bred me they complemented me on not chickening out of the rough fuck.

I met up with a buddy and then headed to Biohazard about 20 min after it opened. Once inside the fucking was immediate and I found a nice little booth where I had the first 5 fucks and a lucky 2 loads (which is amazing at the start since most guys wait to cum). At that point it was so crowded and at this point the main play area gets so hot that it’s impossible for me to enjoy it so I took a break had some nice chats with friends and then of course the horny fuck at the bar happened 😉 

After that one it was a bit more play and chats in the common areas. Then I headed back to the main sex area about 2-3 hours into the party and had about 6-7 more fucks and 2 or 3 more loads, at that point it’s nearing the end so guys are cumming for sure ☣️💦 I took one hot verbal poz load and 2 more (one I think hard to tell) so was a great overall night with 7 loads, and also lots of time for mingling and chat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 9/11/2024 at 6:07 AM, BreedMeDeepAnon said:

Took multiple last night. I currently have 4 regulars that fuck me. One of them hit me up around 6 pm and when this one hits me up, it's usually he wants to fuck now. Within 30 minutes I was on my knees sucking his cock before getting fucked and taking his load. Thinking that would be it for the night, I showered and sat down to watch tv.

At 7:30 another regular hits me up, this one likes my cock locked in a cage and walking in to find me head down, ass up in a jockstrap. This is one of my favorite regulars, always rims me before fucking me, has a perfect 7.5" cut cock, and is 100% for walking in, fucking me, breeding me then going home to his girlfriend... which he did.

After he left I got on sniffies and posted "Chastity wearing bottom looking to add more loads to the two I have already taken. Anon, head down ass up, bareback and breed only". Almost immediately I have multiple responses. One of them being a younger horny hung 26 year old that would be passing through in minutes... I gave him instructions on where he would find me and 25 minutes later he's walking through the door, pulling his cock out, lubing up and sliding his big cock in. He didn't last long but he fucked hard until he was breeding me, and I like nothing more than feeling a guys cock pulsating in me as he breeds me. This one I hope comes back to fuck me again!

Once he left I'm back to sniffies, still locked and horny. I'm mostly looking for big cock now, so I'm responding to guys that send pics and some info... The one I started chatting with was 8.5-9" and pretty thick. The biggest cock I've taken was 9" which is one of my regulars. We chat for bit, exchange more pics before I'm giving him the instructions on where to find me. A little while later, he's walking through the door to find me ready for him. I had to suck his cock to get him hard until he said enough and slid his cock in and fucked me. He was verbal, calling me a slut and a faggot as he fucked me slow then hard asking me if I want his load. Wasn't long before he was balls deep unloading in me. Now hoping this one becomes a regular too!

I could have taken more loads but I was tired and had to be up early this morning. I did respond to several and tell them I'd be free tonight if they are. The most loads I've taken in one day is currently 6, hoping to beat that soon.

Sounds similar to my birthday parties a few years ago. I'd get dressed up all fem in lingerie at a hotel and post that I'm taking loads all day for my birthday and would be locked in chastity  so the only way I could get any sexyalt pleasure was from my sissy pussy. 

The Dom Top host I met on Sniffies two weeks ago had me over again yesterday to use one of his bottoms.  

I walked into the office and there was a 25 year old sub bent over his office table with a blind fold on.  The host told me first the sub will suck my cock then I will be fucking him.  I walked around the front of the sub and put my 7.5" cock in his mouth and he did his job.  After a bit the host pulled my cock out and slapped the subs face with it and pushed it back in his mouth.  

The host then pulled a plug out of the bottom and said it's time to get fucked boy and I moved around to that side and pushed my cock into the subs hole.  The host took my place at the front and put his cock in the subs mouth.  I was pounding him for probably 10 minutes before I blew my load.  

The host told the sub to not move as I cleaned up and talked a bit to the host before leaving.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm disappointed when I take quite a few cocks but not many loads, EXCEPT if they're loads like the ones you mentioned. They're the best!

I just love the cocks. Loads will come, I prefer many many cocks. 

• Upvote 1

On the thursday I was back in the sauna. The top with the black cock was there as well. He fucked me again at the same place which he preffered. It is a cabin without a door and a soft deep bench which was higher than a matras in a cabin. I sat on my knees and he stoop behind me and thrusted his cock directly in my ass. My ass is really sloppy and I can take a large cock in one thrust. The top fucked me really nice and hard. After a few minutes he stopped. He was about to come., but wanted to fuck  me later.....almost immediatly a big dick entered my ass with a hard blow. I asked if he was back, but it was another top. Man this guy really fucked me hard. What a great feeling. Suddenly he stopped an left. I stayed at the same place, ass up. An older guy came in and wanted to fuck me. Before he fucked me he wrapped a condom around his ass. I told him I only fuck bareback and he left. After staying there for 15 minutes with my ass in the air and no cock  I went to the dark area. Sometimes It can be a real fuckfest over there. I offered my ass to everybody, but no luck yet. I walked around a bit and went the steamroom. Sometimes it can be very crowded in here, but at the moment  it was very quiet. I went to get a drink and a bit later I tried the dark area again. There was a lot of fucking. I guy grabbed my ass and fucked me immediatly. Yes another raw cock was fucking me. It only took a few minutes, because he did not want to come. I went to the other side and stood in between two fucks. The bottom on the right was fucked and sucking a cock at the same time. The guy who was sucked asked the top if he could fuck him now. He was hesitating. Here was my chance. I told him he could fuck me. He did. He had an average cock, but fucked me hard. There three couples fucking next to each other now. When the guy took a break the bottom on my left side stopped and I asked that top, if he could fuck me. Yes he did. He had a long cock, which was not thick, but more on the thin side. I could feel him entering my second hole. He fucked me for 10 minutes and needed a break. I just wanted more........

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Just back from a hook up off sniffles app. A hot hung uncut stud in town for a couple days to surf.  I met him on a corner away from his family’s beach house, picked him up in my super duty diesel F250 with lift and big tires and went to a discreet spot at the harbor. Truck has huge back seat space and tinted windows.  We both rip our clothes off  and he shows me his hard uncut cock for me to suck. I deep throat like a champ and swallow his whole nutsack and play with his balls. Finally I get on my back, lift my legs up and over headrest and he enters me and works his huge cock deep. His foreskin is thick and adds so much girth to his cock and makes the sensation so much more intense. He’s going deep and pounding me hard for a long time. I switch and get on my stomach and he enters me doggy. I’ve got my cock off the rear seat and stroking it as I’m begging for his load, asking to be knocked up. He takes over stroking me in synch with his cock penetrating me. I finally am about to cum, I’m spasming and gripping his cock, having an intense anal orgasm and he starts moaning and announces he’s cumming inside me. I feel his cock firing off squirt after squirt of cum. It was a very intense fuck. Super sweaty and smell like cock and cum. I’ll hold his load all night. Too bad he’s leaving tomorrow. Hope he’s coming back to surf some more . 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 9/13/2024 at 10:48 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

You need to catch the top just as he's about to go home. He'll want to dump a load before leaving. 

Tops want to fuck as many holes as they van without cuming. Otherwise they lose their mo-jo to early in the evening.

• Like 1

Woke up horny, showered and got on sniffies. This is why I love sniffies, I'm on for a couple minutes and about 15 or 20 minutes later I'm head down ass up waiting for this big cock to walk in, fuck me and breed me. Sometimes the perfect timing happens and glad this time it happened because nothing better than being a cum dump for horny guys with big cocks.

This is load #1 for the day, I have no plans and nothing to do all day except hopefully taking more anon loads.

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

13 minutes ago, BreedMeDeepAnon said:

Woke up horny, showered and got on sniffies. This is why I love sniffies, I'm on for a couple minutes and about 15 or 20 minutes later I'm head down ass up waiting for this big cock to walk in, fuck me and breed me. Sometimes the perfect timing happens and glad this time it happened because nothing better than being a cum dump for horny guys with big cocks.

This is load #1 for the day, I have no plans and nothing to do all day except hopefully taking more anon loads.

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

Sniffies 😍😍😍

• Like 1