One day I was IMing with John, a hot daddy that I love to service and he made mention that he would be moving. Being a good boy I volunteered to help. Actually, before you think of me as selfless, my motivation was that he would be employing some of his hot dad friends and maybe I could make some new connections.

Before I went over to his house to help, I made sure that I was all clean and wore a jockstrap under my cargo shorts just in case anybody needed a quick fix. When I arrive there were about five older guys, including John, all piling items into the back of a rented truck and various pickups. I was disappointed when, instead of being offered a hot daddy cock, I was offered the other end of a rolled up rug to carry. It took about four hours for us to clear out all of the items from the house and throughout the entire four hours, not a single sexual innuendo was made. It was torture being around all these hot silver daddies who were getting sweatier and sweatier with every passing moment.

Finally the house was empty and we all drove over to John’s new house as if we were our own little gay parade. After initial ooh’s and aah’s about how nice the new place, it was off to work again unloading all the items into the new house. Another three hours passed as everything made its way into the house and for most of the time I had a semi-hard-on in my pants watching this big sweaty men lift and carry things.

The very last thing to come out of the rented truck was John’s sling. As I squatted down to pick up the bound steel tubes the back of my shirt rode up exposing the yellow strap on my jock. One of the guys noticed and snapped it, almost causing me to drop my end of the sling. “Nice,” he said with a devious smile.

We hauled the sling in and got to work setting it up. I was hopeful that maybe they would throw me into it and fuck me, but once it was up they all went into the kitchen and started drinking beers. I followed them, although I looked back at the empty sling with longing.

A couple of the guys, including John were seated at barstools in the kitchen and the rest were leaned against the counter on the opposite side. One of them asked where the beers were and instead of answering him John said, “Hey slut, go get my friends some cold one.”

“Yes Sir.” I replied

The guy that had snapped my jock earlier said to John, “How about he does it in nothing but his cute little yellow jock?”

I looked at John and he looked at me, “Well, what are you waiting for slut? My friends want to see that jock.”

I took off my shorts, shirt, shoes and socks, folded them all neatly and placed them in the pantry. John didn’t like messes left around the house. I went over to the fridge and got two beers out of the bottom drawer. As I bent over their cat calls and whistles made me get a raging erection that I had no way of hiding in my jock. I took the beers to the intended recipients, opened them and then stood by John. “Good boy,” he said as he patted my naked ass.

Talk went back to changes that John was going to make to the house. I just stood there, leaned against John with his thumb hooked into the waistband of my jock and his other four fingers slowly caressing the crack of my ass. Then one of his friends said he needed to take a leak and John volunteered me as the urinal. “Use this slut. There's no need for you to walk all the way to the bathroom.”

I went over to the man, knelt in front of him and undid his denim shorts. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his dick leaped out exposing the fact that he has a huge PA in the head of his dick that was partially covered by some beautiful foreskin. “Put the whole thing in your mouth; don’t want to spill all over John’s new floors.” I put the man’s soft cock in my mouth and waited eagerly until he started pissing. At first he was a little shy, but as he got more comfortable the stream of piss got stronger and stronger. Occasionally I would have to slow the stream by pressing my lips against his cock, but I didn’t spill a drop. When he was done with his last spurts he gave me further instructions. “Now get your tongue up under that foreskin and make sure it’s all clean.” I did as instructed and ran my tongue under his foreskin, tasting the day’s sweat that lurked within it. “Good boy.” He pulled me up by my hair and kissed me, cupping my ass with one of his meaty hands.

The friend that had originally noticed my jock now needed to piss, so I was instructed to go over and repeat the process with him. He had on white briefs under his shorts and just pulled them to the side to give me access to his cock. As he pissed in my mouth his cock started growing, at first in length, then to an unbelievable girth. The girth of his cock insured that I wouldn’t spill a drop since it effectively stretch my mouth to its limits, making a water-tight seal. When he was done he took his cock out of my mouth, squeezed a little drop of piss out and wiped it on my lips. “Hey John, how about we use your little slut here and test out that sling?”

“Well Dave, I got to pay you all for helping me move anyway, might as well take it out of that whore’s ass.”

Dave grabbed my arms behind me and led me to the room with the sling in it. Once we were in front of the sling, he spun me around, picked me up by my thighs and tossed me into the woven leather pouch. Two other guys grabbed my feet and put them in the leather stirrups that hung down from the top of the metal frame. The other two guys secured my wrists in restraints above my head, there was no way I could escape and I had once John placed the ball gag in my mouth there was no way for me to protest.

“Hey John, where’s your lube?”

“Packed in one of the bedroom boxes somewhere, but I know what we can use on the little fucker.” John left for a moment and came back with a frosty shot glass. “Every time one of my little sluts and I play together I always make them cum in a shot glass and then I freeze it.” He held the shot glass upside down and the heat from his hand made it release, revealing a two-inch frozen cum suppository. He rubbed the frozen treat around my ass hole and the heat coming off of me made it melt, which lubed me up for the insertion. Slowly he pushed the cum-pop into my ass.

My dick was sticking out from under my jock, oozing tons of precum. Dave saw this and started stroking me. “Let’s get him all worked up so it melts faster.”

With that, John started to work on my nips, Dave stroke and sucked on my cock, another guy tugged on my nuts and another started to open me up with his fingers. Before long I was shooting streams of cum across my face and chest. Dave joked, “I think that means he’s defrosted.”

Dave’s thick cock was the first one to penetrate me. Slowly he eased into my hole and let me get used to his immense girth. When he thought I had gotten used to it enough he started power fucking me. It only took a minute before the friction between my tight hole and his thick cock, not to mention all the cum sloshing around in me, made him start shooting in side of me.

The other two guys had average dicks and the excitement of the situation made them cum almost the instant that they slid inside of me. Once they were done they made their excuses and left, leaving me with John and the guy with the large PA who had pissed in me earlier. John removed the ball gag from my mouth and introduced us. “Boy, this is Frank. You’re going to be getting used a lot by him in the future since we’re going out and we’re both tops.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “I think the little fucker is OK with that" said Frank.

“Yes Sir.”

“Good boy,” Frank replied.

“It’s kind of hot in here, how about we take this outside to the pool?” John suggested.

“Sure, let’s undo him.”

Frank undid my ankles from the stirrups and John undid my wrists. We walked out to the back and John put a towel down next to the step and sat with his feet in the pool. Frank walked me down to the third step where my legs were in the pool and the top of the water would occasionally graze my balls. John took me by the back of my head and had me start sucking his gorgeous cock that already had me hard again just from looking at it, while Frank shoved his cock and PA in my hole.

At first he went slowly, him relishing how tight I still was and marveling at how his cock stretched out my hole in the afternoon sun, me enjoying the feeling of his big PA rubbing against my insides. Slowly he built up speed and I could tell he was working hard from the sweat that would occasionally drip onto my back. Every now and then he would rest inside me, lean over me, placing he furry sweaty chest on my back and suck on John’s cock with me. This went on for twenty minutes or so and then Frank really started to get close and power fuck me. That’s when he really started to like my ass, because the harder I get fucked the tighter my ass gets. Even with all that cum in me I could still feel his hot load streaming inside of me as he yelled out “Fuck!”

Frank pulled his cock out and sat down next to John. He had been fucking me so hard that his cock and balls were covering in frothy cum. John pulled my head off his cock with my hair and placed it in Frank’s crotch to clean off while he assumed Frank’s previous position and started plowing my ass. He must have been really excited by watching me get fucked so much, because it only took his a few minutes before I felt the familiar globs of cum being shot into me.

He pulled out of me and spun me around so I could clean off his cock while Frank buried his face in my ass. I always thought John was an expert ass eater, but Frank took it to a whole new level. His tongue easily was in me two or three inches and he knew how to move it. As he ate my ass he stroked me. I could feel it building inside me and suddenly I let out a warning, with that Frank spun me around and took my load down his throat. “Thank you Sir.”

The three of us spent the rest of the day and evening unpacking John’s things. Occasionally one of them would catch me in a bend over position and I would get another load in me. Finally at the end of the day they sent me home to enjoy some alone time, telling me to think about maybe joining them in their relationship. I didn’t tell them then, but there really wasn’t much to think about. The answer is 'yes'.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...