Bottoms - Which Do You Prefer Taking - An Oral Load Or An Anal Load?

rawTOP

Where Do You Like To Get The Load?  

946 members have voted

1. 1. Where Do You Like To Get The Load?

• I Want To Taste It
    • I Want It In My Ass
    • No Preference (or that's a decision I leave to the top)

I may have posted here before.  anyway, while I absolutely love sucking cocks and swallowing cum.  My ultimate choice is being ass fucked and taking a heavy load of cum in my ass.  I love to feel the cock swell just and the top speed up before he cums.  Love the feel of cum dripping out of my hole.  I love standing up and feeling the cum run down the inside of my thighs.  

My ideal situation is for the too to breed my arse and to stay inside me as long as possible.  Preferably holding me down forcefully.  When he pulls out he signals for me to clean his cock orally.  That means I get to tase his come and also any other loads which were in there before him.  The cleaning of the cock is symbolic for me.  A gesture of complete submission and respect for the top who has given me his seed.  But it is also a practical act to ensure that none of the seed is wasted.  During these moments the top is my world, my only reason for being and I submit totally.

• Piggy 3

I can only reply from so far a limited experience.but the that has been anal, those times have been so intense.

It is that which I am so wanting to experience more of, its going to hurt i know  and i am going tto wonder at what i will receive , i will dearly hope that those on here wil deliver it deeply inside me in good measure and hopefullywith more than one at a time.

Myinitiation is yet to be had to tthe Breeding Zon

• 1 month later...