Berlin day1

AlwaysOpen

Hey men, I made it to Berlin yesterday. Hotel check in was 4 hours after I landed, but they held my suitcase for me. I Am dead center in the bay neighborhood, as I discovered walking around until my room was ready.

So, jet lagged I napped until 6p, then went over Bull, a 24 hr bar. Slow and the ones there seemed pretty wasted / hustler. After 1 beer and 1 cock sucked,went to another bar. It was packed but the darkroom was slow. I did get fisted and fucked twice, but it was taking to long for me, so I left and hit Mutchmanns, just after they opened at 11p. A fast exploration of the bar and darkroom, then I stripped to my jock and boots and hit the darkroom. By The time I Left 4 hours later I had gotten fisted 2 times , fucked to completion 11 times, and ate 2 guys loads. A special thanks to my new Dutch buddy who had me suck him numerous times to the edge, he would be very loud and verbal, which only caused others to use me each time. A bud is going to meet me soon, do food, and then the night will be spent bent over or in a sling, at LAB_oratory. My Ditch man insist ed I should be there , and assured me I would take twice as many loads.....

YES- do go to LAB and on Friday its packed -go to my review of it under Europe- and go early you'll regret it if you don't and take a good nap - that place is insane and every pig should go before it disappears like all the good clubs and

plenty of slings all over the place.... enjoy and pace yourself!

Yes go to the LAB on Friday and if it is a WS weekend on Saturday too. Now for the LAB, make sure you're on time because full is full and happy hour Friday it gets crowded very fast, have been times that at 11pm there was hardly any room anymore. Have fun and enjoy all those german loads. Berlin is by far the best bare city in the world.

Guest RAWGUYUK

Oh God I miss Berlin! LAB was the horniest experience of my life apart from Coffee and Cream which was the poz party at New Action (think it still happens but dont know where it takes place now).

I must go back in the Spring!

OK men. Berlin day 2... Met a good friend from home, who happened to be in Berlin visiting family , and did lunch , then we wandered the gayborhood. He left to hit one of the saunas, I went back to get ready for Lab. Finally good and ready I headed off to the club around 8p, all reports were to go early, and I had to find it. Let me tell you, in a new city, not speaking the language, at night. .. it was a challenge. But I found it, paid the entry, and stripped. The Club is amazing, slings everywhere and the guys hot! A beer, a walk around to get my bearings, and I was set. I saw a guy sprawled in a chair stroking, so I approached him and played with his tits, then slipped down and sucked him. A 3rd joined in, and the guy I was blowing began finding my hole (prelubed, of course). I stood up and got a container of lube from my sock to grease his fingers, and the 3 Rd guy took over on his cock. I figured that was going to be a lost load so I let the man finger me a little,he promised me he would fuck me later. My Dutch bud showed, and I dutifully went down on him. There was a padded unit close by that he led me to and bent me over , then fucked me for everyone to get the idea. A cock took my mouth, Dut ch pulled out of my hole, but quickly was replaced with the first of a string of guys-i lost track but one was the original guy I had sucked. I had a break, and after some wasted cruising saw a man who must do bodybuilding competitions. Alone. Just standing there. What the hell. .I gave it a shot and approached him, gently licking jis nipple. A moan, so I moved a little more,rubbing his other tit. His uncut cock was about 6 soft, and I bent down and eased it into my throat. A small group watched us, and as he got hard, it turned into 9 or more inches. While busy sucking b him, I made an obvious motion of taking spit to lube my hole. He took the cue and poked a finger , then 3, in my ass. I shifted and bent over for him, and he began fisting me.huge paws...handed him the grease, and he gave me a hell of a work out..at one point I was standing on the platform(trying to escape..??) and he was jammIng his arm almost straight up. He definitely got off on the show and crowd, I finally pulled off his wrist and sunk down onto him,sliding down to suck the precum from him. He w as at a loss as to what to do with his greasy hand, so I took it and wiped it off on my hair. I wish I had gotten his name, or at least where he would be this weekend. Lab began losing steam, the men were head Ing off to other bars. Dutch man tried sseveral times to incite a gang bang in me, but only a few guys would fuck for a minute and then wander. So, I packed up and left too. End of night, and I may have gotten a few loads up my hole, 1 down my throat, and one HELL of a good fist

Edited by AlwaysOpen

Berlin day 3. Day 2 got hung in my tablet, so sorry .I woke Friday to the sound of the room phone ringing, my bud from home was checking in to see if I had a good night. The sauna did him in, and he couldn't get up the energy to meet me. So we ended up doing lunch and comparing sex tales. Some more wandering, then he had dinner plans. Skins weekend was starting in Berlin, so I grabbed some pasta to fill and coat my gut, the got ready to head out for the night. Scheune was hosting a skin party, I tried to go on but didn't meet their doorman s dress code. Come back after 2a he said. So I went up the street to Reitzbar for naked night. Very slow, only 5 guys when I got there and not many more showed up, but I did get fucked by 2 guys, and one of those fisted me later. Not seeing any potential, I got my clothes and left, headed for new Àction. Busier, lots of men in bleachers, I ordered a beer and roamed. A lot of posing, but there did not seem to be men DOING. I finally got 1 guy to skull fuck me, them he passed me to another guy, neither came. Bumped into a big leather bear in a corner, he seemed somewhat drink, but I groped and pawed and he fished his cock out for me. As I was sucking on him, he began a dribble of piss, never much at a time. Unable to get him hard, I got up off my knees and wandered around. The guys seemed more buzzed, so I left, my gut was rumbling and I was over the chase. Got back to the hotel and the toilet just in time.

And thus ended my Friday

Oh crap!! Berlin days 4 AND 5 OK guys. I will spare the vivid details, but after getting home Friday night, and having the shits, I took a shower. And climbed into bed. About 5 or 10 minutes, I began shivering and felt feverish. Covered under both duvets and the bed spread, I couldn't stop the shivering. Finally about 30 or 40 minutes later I did doze off, but woke shortly after with cramping and the real need to use the toilet. And everything on me ached. It's Sunday now, and I still am experiencing symptoms. Needless to say, I never made it anywhere Saturday, and Laboratory was doing Faust Haus that I really wanted to attend. So, now I am wondering-is this the result of maybe getting some Chem piss @ New Action, food poisoning from the pasta, or just a gut bug that decide to pay a visit???

Whatever, is definitely the shits. 2 days and no sex!! And no desire for any, actually :@(

Just a follow up to this thought thread guys. I got home Tuesday afternoon- 10 hour non stop flight from Berlin back to Miami - without any "accidents" but def had a gut full of German strength Immodium helping me out on that. I was finally able to get out of the hotel room on Monday afternoon and hit the chemist around the corner from the hotel for help- and they suggested I go with their product at every 4 hours until I got home- and it worked. Saw my own doctor first thing Wednesday morning, he heard ALL about my exploits in Berlin, including the thought of chem piss, and leaned back and said it was food poisoning plain and simple- I just had a bad strain of it and was probably going to have a few more days of issues until the meds he was about to prescribe kicked in fully, and my own natural gut began to recover. Then he said it sounded like I had a good time in spite of the set back, and we talked about the men of Berlin and the great opportunities for sex and sightseeing, if maybe not for food <g> Did the first 24 hours of the 2 drugs he wrote for once I gave up enough stool samples for testing- and since starting the Cipro and Flagyl, the gut has settled and stopped the war !! Small victories but very big improvements in quality of life- I even got online and reset my profiles on BBRT and Asspig today- almost tempted to eat a load or two LOL -I have to do something to put some of the weight back on <g>

A side note- I heard privately from a guy who read this thread- he hits Berlin monthly on business- and he had the very same thing hit him last month- and after his US doc ran tests, everything came back clear of any causes such as bacterial or viral- so there might just be a new bug out there- if anyone else visiting Berlin has a simiar experience, I would be eager to hear about it- he did not eat at the pizza place I did, but he did eat cock in the same dark room as I did on my 1st night-

AND- one last apology- while in Berlin, I went tablet- had just gotten a new Galaxy Tab3, at under a pound it seemed so much easier to travel with compared to my laptop and its bulk . Loved the ease of use, but the keyboard/swype function made some of the things I was trying to write come out very , um, odd to say the least ! For some unknown reason, I had to had type in some words, like piss , but fuck was fine ! So if you read any of the daily posts, and thought I was on some hallucinogen I really wasn't , but my keyboard may have been