What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Too many possible options for a poll... But just wondering what people like for lube...

For me it depends on the situation...

For bottoms going out for a night of fucking I think an oil based lube (like Wet Oil-based lube) is best 'cause it won't dry out and when the top goes to fuck you, you're ready. Shooting some up your ass with a Lube Launcher is all you'll need. Then as you get fucked the cum in your ass will take over and provide all the lube you need.

For 1-on-1 fucks with experienced bottoms I like the silicone-based stuff (like Wet Premium Platinum or Gun Oil). The silicone is thin, so it gives maximum sensation.

When I'm fucking inexperienced bottoms I'll use a thick water-base lube (like Wet Original). The sensation isn't as much as with a silicone based lube, but because it's thicker it's not as rough on the bottom...

And then of course, the one time I did fisting it was Crisco. (For some odd reason they don't discuss that use on their website ;) ).

So what do you guys like? Do you use different lubes for different occasions?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
What would your reaction be if I was to say I prefer no lube?

As a top I need some sort of lube - even if it's just spit.

Cum is the best lube.

Agreed. I guess I should have said, what's the best lube before the bottom's ass is cummy...

Regarding cum being the best lube, it is possible to use cum for the first fuck. In some Dom/sub relationships, the Dom has his sub wank before being fucked and the sub's cum is used to lube his hole. This has the drawback ( from the sub's perspective ) of making being fucked much less enjoyable, as sexual interest usually tails off after an orgasm. The way to get around this is for the bottom to store cum from his wanking sessions in a small container or freezer bag in the freezer. If the bottom is expecting a visit from a Top, it's easy for him to put the freezer bag or cum container in a bowl of warm water to defrost. The defrosted cum can then be put in a small bowl or squeezy bottle by the bed - for the Top to use as lube. For Tops who enjoy fucking cum filled asses, it's easy for the bottom to squirt cum from the squeezy bottle up his hole.

The danger with frozen "cum cubes" made in ice cube trays, is that ice can damage the sensitive lining of the arse.

• 2 weeks later...

I once bought lube in London called Liquid Silk. It was expensive, but it was like really liquid silk and looked like fresh cum!

Obviously cum is the best lube, but one has to take the first cock before that can happen. Keeping cum in a container is just not an option sometimes with people forever going through your fridge/freezer. I also prefer fresh cum and would rather collect it than use old cum. There is more than enough cum out there!

I use an oil base lube every day. I clean my self out very well each am and lube myself up. Keeps me ready for my tops who usually fuck me during lunch hour. They are so happy that their cocks just glide into place as they quick fuck me and unload. They say I have a well trained boy hole and I of course just smile and say it's their precum which lubes me up. Naturally the best lube is cum, but that one is for the second man not the first. And I do have two instead of lunch sometimes, but it's their call. I'm just their bottom and do it when asked over to get fucked. I do like silicone lube for weekend sleep overs. The tops enjoy fucking me longer and harder with silicone also they can bang me a few times a night without anyone of us getting sore. I don't like a sore ass and I don't want to stop getting fucked because of a raw dick.

Still like fresh cum for lube

SO right but to get started we need another and I guess that's what this thread is about. Cardoc and Boycunt have it right also, but I insist, we need to freshen up daily and get started again. I use petroleum jelly, best known by its brand name Vaseline© to keep my boi-cunt moist, supple, stretchable and ready for an under-lubed cock. It works for me. Try it guys!

• 4 months later...