What's Your Favorite Lube?

rawTOP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I use Eros. When I go to a sexclub, I put a small bottle of it in my sock. One of my usual strategies is to take it out, put a dab on my middle finger and lube up somewhere out in the open. I like being watched while I'm lubing my hole and and I try to do it in a really casual manner. When I'm lubing up, everyone can see that my ass is ready and open for business. It's very rewarding when I get approached right away.

If I'm up for a night/weekend of fisting then Vaseline. If I'm with a real Sadist I'll let him rough me up with his nails or a toothbrush I carry along so I can have a bloody hole to take his seed. Otherwise there's always a few loaded anonymous condoms in the freezer.

• 2 months later...

I hate water based lubes since they dry out too fast for me. My current favorite silicone lube is Swiss Army, though I'm told it can stain fabric and shouldn't be used with silicone toys :( Once I get a load up my ass, I don't need any more lube and just keep on taking cock. Haven't played with any lube injectors yet, but may give that a go to see if it makes my ass any juicier when I bottom.

When I'm in Mexico, I always try to get my hands on some Donkey ejaculate.

After a little rimming, I like to slip a frozen "lube cube" into my subject's chute.

Some guys get off on knowing what is up inside them, but with other guys, I prefer telling them after I've mixed a wad or two of my own goop up in their cunt. One dude immediately squatted and tried to push it out. I got so hot after making him lick up the mess, that I needed to fuck him again.

My next goal is to fist (and felch) a guy that is already full of horse jizz.

Edited by SpunkJunkyPissHound

I use petroleum jelly, best known by its brand name Vaseline© to keep my boi-cunt moist, supple, stretchable and ready for an under-lubed cock. It works for me. Try it guys!

According to advice sites, these kinds of products [petroleum jelly] can damage a condom making it more likely that the condom will break or leak fluids. That's annoying isn't it, smirk ;)