Went to the local XXX theater yesterday after work. Haven't been in a while, as I haven't had any luck there the last few times I went. I'm a big chubby guy and I look kinda straight-laced ... no one would take me for the true slut I really am.

Sat down while I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, and as they did I saw the other guys in the theater were all over to one side - some sitting, some standing against the wall. The end seat at the back where I've sucked a bunch of cocks before was open, so I wandered over there. As I did, one of the guys - hot guy, mid 40s, slender build, who was standing against the wall and jacking his big dick - zipped up and headed over to the other side of the theater, and sat in the middle of a row of seats.

Instinctively I followed, and when I got there sure enough he had his pants down and was jacking again. He looked at me, and I whispered, "Want a hand with that?"

"Sure," came the response, and an electric shock went down my spine. I wasn't expecting him to say yes, and I started leaking precum immediately, I was so turned on.

As I walked to him he stood up and told me to get on my knees. Before I knew it he was forcing his cock deeper in my throat than any cock has ever been. I choked, I gagged, I covered his cock with my slimy spit, and I loved it! Then he pulled out of my mouth and shoved both his balls in my mouth, telling me to lick them while he jacked some more. He popped them out, made me lick his taint while he rested his balls on my cheek and slapped me with his cock. Then it was back to choking and gagging again. I could feel the precum practically running out of my cock at this point! I wanted his load so bad as he alternated between raping my throat and jacking his hard cock while I tongued his balls and taint.

"I need to take a break," he said. "Don't want to cum yet."

I was disappointed, but I understood. I hoped I could come back and finish him off, and maybe he'd even fuck me. Looking around to check out the other action, I noticed a guy sitting by himself a few rows up. He also appeared to be jacking, so I walked over and got on my knees. He readily removed his hand from his cock and I took it in my mouth. It wasn't as long as the other guy's, but I took him in my mouth all the way to the root and he sighed with pleasure. I fucked his cock with my throat for a few minutes before I went back to working the head and shaft with my lips and tongue. Soon I was rewarded with that unique salty taste of his cum jerking into my mouth. I looked up at him as he came and came, and saw for the first time that he was sucking the cock that had just been halfway down my throat!

After he came, the second guy zipped up and left with a "Thanks." The first guy still hadn't come, and he wandered over to another part of the theater.

Checking the time, I regretfully realized that I had to bounce. I walked over to where he was standing and jerking, took his shaft in my mouth one last time, and told him I had to leave. I was so disappointed! I wanted to drop my pants and bend over right there to see if he'd take the bait, but I had to go.

I posted on CL this morning in the hopes that he sees it and responds. Now that I've experienced it, I need my throat fucked and gagged again.

• 2 weeks later...