Bottoms - What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim Or Felch?

rawTOP

What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim/Felch?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Percentage Of Tops Like To Rim/Felch?

• Less than 5% - It's rare
    • 5 to 10% - A few
    • 10 to 25% - Some
    • 25 to 50% - Quite a few
    • Over 50% - Most

• Administrators

In general, nothing gets me harder than rimming a hot hole. Well, if the bottom is squeaky clean, felching gets me harder, but that's sorta just rimming with better taste/flavor... Still, I've started wondering whether I'm typical that way...

So bottoms - how often do you the guys who fuck you rim you or felch you? In part it's going to be determined by the bottom's ass - some asses I just don't want to rim, but still I'm wondering what's typical...

• 3 weeks later...

HI GUYS, most of my tops like to rim me, just a few felch. Most tops will rim me to get hard and make my boy cunt crave their hard cock. I'll beg them to fuck me while they rim me if they enjoy that. After all I give my tops what they want out of me. I have had pretty steady tops since I was made and trained a bottom boy a few years back. I have a top who loves to rim my hole after he uses it, he's the one who likes to felch. I get to suck his cock dry at the end. I had a top who liked to get rimmed too, and of course I did it to please him, that's my understanding of being bottom versatile, to please my top.

• 1 month later...

I love to be rimmed before and during when getting fucked. Surprisingly with all the hundreds of loads i've taken, it was only recently (my ptown encounter) that i've been felched. As for tops, i find many of them love to be rimmed to help get them worked up too.

As a top OR bottom, I have no interest in felching. But in either position, I could spend hours rimming a clean, not-yet-fucked or unfucked hole. I find ass to be an undeniable target for my tongue, but lube decreases its attractiveness and I *FIRMLY* believe a load should stay put once it's planted.

• 1 month later...

As a bottom I love to be rimmed and felched and nothing is hotter than the top sucking his cum out of my hole and then giving back to in my mouth specially seeing that I'm obsessed with swallowing cum. I also love rimming the top if wants that to get him all hot and horny and felching other bottoms

I personally find that rimming is a hell of a lot more common in a one-on-one scene before any fucking happens. Obviously, it's a great way of opening up a tight hole and giving it some natural lube. At least that's why I really get into it (OK fine, I really love a hot ass too!). But I'm finding that less and less of the sex I have is of the type where I'll hook up someplace private with one other guy for a long extended fuck in the bed. Don't get me wrong...I still enjoy that kinda thing, but I think the combination of having a partner who expects me home at a certain time and a certain desire for novelty has made the all-night one-on-one less common for me.

I see it a lot less in quick, sleazy, anonymous scenes, where the top will usually at most finger some spit into the ass he's about to fuck (I find that often when I get fucked in this kind of scene, I have to provide the spit for my own ass to make sure things go, uh, smoothly). On the other hand, in group scenes or sex parties, bottoms are usually pretty well lubed up (either with actual lube-yuck!-or cum and spit) so I often just bypass the rimming part and jump right to the fucking (or fisting or whatever), especially if there's a good sized group that I want to make the rounds of.

I have almost never found a total top who enjoys felching for its own sake. It's rare in my experience to find guys (bottom, top or vers) who get into it in anonymous scenes, probably because you can't be sure of just how clean a particular bottom may be since you just, uh, met, as it were, although it does happen once in a blue moon (I personally don't felch guys in that scenario because of the cleanliness issue).

In groups, felching is a bit more common, though still fairly rare. I usually won't get into it if the bottom's been using artificial lubes of any kind (I hate the taste of pretty much every lube ever invented). Most guys who get into felching seem to really prefer an ass with multiple loads in it (I know I do), and since the bottom-to-top ratio is usually skewed the wrong way for that kind of thing, it doesn't seem to happen as much.

I find myself eating cum out of my own ass (either off another guy's cock or my own fingers) far more often.

I like ALPHA tops who don't reciprocate in any way. The closest they come to rimming is spitting on my hole for lube, when we're somewhere without lube. I suck; I get fucked. That's how they like it. I do as they say. My tops are into the rituals, images, language and head-space that result from clear dom/sub roles.

• 5 months later...

Does it have to do with the anglo-American hygene obsession? Find that Germans are much easier to enjoy a decent tongue workout on the asshole. Many are even fond of the aroma and smell of its natural content. Lengthy tongue acion also greatly enhances the enjoyment tof the bottom even to an extatic soaring climax, when the asshole cannot wwait a second longer to be entered and filled with the cumgun.

With a macho top it may end when he has dropped his load, but with a sensitive versa guy, who cannot get enough of observing the gorgeous spectacle of the leakage from the used asshole, getting the taste of his own aromated semen back, and sharing it with the bottom is the most divine desert imaginable.