2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I can add two more loads to the load given tally. Or, more accurately, four more. Two guys with two loads each. One was this undetectable poz bottom I've seen every now and then. Nice guy, big bottom whore. Will only do bareback, even with neg guys. His ass was so smooth that after I came in him the first time, I kept pumping because it felt good on my cock. Another 10 minutes for fucking and I came in him the second time.

Loads three and four went into this anon cum dump in a motel that was staying in town for the night. When I arrived, he already had two loads in him. My kind of bottom :) I literally begged for me to keep fucking him, and then I made him beg for my cum. As I came in him the first time, he clenched his ass, and I felt my jizz leaking out of him. I didn't take it out as I wanted to keep fucking him. A few minutes later, and my second load in him came gushing out.

Load tally 1 received, 5 given.

Guest faggot hole

Seven New years Eve at the party. 9 more on New years day during a day-long football watching marathon. Four more since then for a grand total of 20 as of 8:45am on the 9th of January. To be totally precise, 13 of those loads were anal and 7 oral. my average is a little better than two loads a day. Hopefully i can maintian that avverage for all of 2014. Could be an awesome year.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Last night, took another load from the guy I have a crush on. I think this will be a regular thing now. Aside from how hot and nerdy the guy is :P

He gave me one HUGE LOAD though, as he slipped right in and felt like I was in heaven again. He's not that long, but he curved just right he can always hit my prostate. I've never had him not do so. After he came in me, I shot what felt like the biggest load of my life. Thick, creamy, all over my chest.

Tally 2 taken, 5 given

Well I've been a dirty boy so far. I've taken 15 loads anally, 47 loads orally, given 9 loads anally, and 5 loads orally. I wish more guys at the bookstore would cum in my ass instead of my mouth. I'm going to do my best to make sure 100% of my sex this year is raw. Even if it means turning away a hot daddy. If it's not raw it's not going inside of me.

Guest baddaddy

wow! fucking hot!! way to go glen!

I just got in from an all night party. I was in a sling for several hours. I am told I took 16 loads. I lost count. I know my ass is a little puffy and swollen and I am still leaking cum. I know the guy in the sling next to me was a neg hole and a virgin to bb and he was being bred and pozzed and converted. We were all high on coke and T . He took over 24 loads I know he was in the sling for a few hours more than me. I did dump a load in him too after I got out of the sling. So I gave one load and took 16. I think the little virgin neg hole is gonna turn poz..he was bleeding when I stuck my cock up his hole and fucked him.

Guest faggot hole

As of midnight, Jan 15 my total is 18 anal, 15 oral. That's an average of about 2 1/3 loads a day. Hope that i can keep this up and make 2014 a banner year.

Guest BBCumdumpPig

first time keeping count for the year here as well but what the hell... finally took load number two for the year... from a 20 year old 7 inch thick cock.. had a two week load he needed to blow... was totally anon.. was ass up blindfolded and waiting... hope to serve him n that cock again for sure

I'm up at 85 loads now, all in my ass. Loads only go in my cunt.

Got bred 22 times Saturday night. Went to this awesome sex party, then after that, at 2am my pussy was still hungry for sperm. So I went to Slammer and got in the sling. Must have been perfect timing cuz the guys were just lining up to breed me. I don't think I got out of that sling till every barebacker in the club shot their load in me.

My goal for 2014 is to take 1000 loads, so I'd say I'm pretty much on track.

OMG I can't believe I am beating some of the cum pigs here I have around 15 loads up my cunt taken, selfish bastard I am, I only gave one load, but he was a virgin, made me feel good popping a cherry. And I swallowed 1. This site is turning me into a daemon.