2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

So far for me this year (anal loads):

Taken: 28

Given: 17

I've never really counted oral loads. Getting oral loads isn't really my thing.

I do need to step up my game though. I wish I were taking a lot more loads than that.

• 2 weeks later...

HAppy August 1st men ! And with that, time for the updates to start on load counts - as for me, July was marginally good- looking at my counts, the only days I seemed to get bred were on my days off- the rest of the week I guess guys were too hot or at the beach to breed my hole in the morning. So- since I am some sort of ludite and cannot figure out how to do a spread sheet , I will put up the class of service , the July total and the YTD total

Loads taken anal 22; 116 /taken oral 5; 23 / fistings taken 12; 86 (gave 3 YTD but none in July) piss taken-either in my ass or mouth 2;12

Still wish all the totals were higher, but until that happens, all I can do is remind any Ft Lauderdale or Miami top or toppish guys that I am eager for your DNA deposits. AND- upcoming vacation weeks include 08 September- so if you might want to suggest your city as a place to head to; and would be willing to line my ass up for some breeding sessions, get back to me- I do not expect you to put me up or anything- just seeking out a sex cation where I can really click the counter of cum

Happy friday, cant believe summer is almost over. July total loads in hole. 45 and 1 swallow... Basically all came at my rainy getaway to Provincetown for Bearweek. I fell into that Dickdock and never came out. I think i was a bit agressive going fully commando in cool night and some rain but since i was looking to get bred best way was not to be shy. For the most part the tues thru frid was pretty good about 10 loads a night but the Sat was a whole new vibe under dock and i think my ass was just not welcomed anymore ...but it was quite the experience i dont think i would do it again, long trip, it rained , expensive rooms and prob stayed too long but definitely something to try once, the men were froendly and i did like the Vault leather bar it did provide me with pre loads before heading to dock ar night but its a tight area and those bears really fill a space if they get in there but was nice and even got bred by local bartender so that was hot.

so YTD loads in hole 195 and 1 oral. august will be slow until I visit Decadence in New Orleans and hopefully make up for some slow weeks ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Cummunion in LA, I got 15 loads pump in to my hole last Saturday night. Was a really fun party. Definitely the best of the Cummunions I've been to. So glad they have one in LA now!

So my YTD total, loads taken is 272.

Dunno if I'll make it to 1000 by the end of the year like I wanted, but I think I'm still on track to beat last year's load total (511).

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys- for  those who have been keeping their load counts, it is the 1st  day of September- time for those August updates.  I will get the ball rolling, all the counts are  received loads, with  a slight give count in the fisting-- so

I began August with 116 loads  pumped in my  hole, added 17, for an ending total of  133 . Oral loads swallowed  were just a measly 23 Aug 1, by the end of the month I added 8 for a YTD of 31. My hole  had a lot more fist  training in August thanks to 3 really great hole workers/trainers. I started out with 86, ended the month at 105 ( and  year to date I  actually GAVE 3 fistings)  And finally, as for piss, August 1 my total was 12, during the month I played with pissers 3 times, for a total  ending number of 15. Piss is one of those difficult things to quantify tho- one guy pissed on me as he brokered my ass in the bar, then later fed me his  piss- in my view, thats just 1 encounter, since it was the same guy in the same setting

So- kind of eager to see  other guys post up-- I am a little worried  this thread  has been lost in the switch- I just noticed even tho I had been following it and getting updates, in the new opsystem I was not  following it--

Guest faggot hole

Summer is a great season for a slut.  Weather is warm.  Outdoors a lot.  Not a whole lot of clothing to take off.  i am generally out in basketball type shorts (loose, roomy, sometimes mesh) and a boy-beater.  Underwear is never a hindrance since i never wear it.  So  in July and August combined, i took another 147 loads anally (you're right, that's better than one a day) and 175 orally.  So the year to date total is 470 anal loads and 379 swallowed.Looks like i am on track to meet my goal of 1000 loads in 2014.