2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Reading this interesting thread makes me want to keep a record for 2015, but how do bottoms remember the numbers??? I seem to loose count after about 7 or 8 loads! Do you keep a 'load book' & enter it every day/night or have a number counter to keep record? help a brother out!

Yep. Maintain a spreadsheet of each sexual encounter (including slutty nights at sex parties or saunas) and keep track that way

• Upvote 1

Yep. Maintain a spreadsheet of each sexual encounter (including slutty nights at sex parties or saunas) and keep track that way

Ha Thanks! I read a few more posts & seen that's the common trend. My plan is to get a small diary this week for 2015, enter the loads (just give & take loads as I don't get fisted), create a spreadsheet & at regular intervals update the spreadsheet with the details. 2015 will be busy for taking loads as I've already booked the following:

MAL - Jan

Berlin BLF - Apr

IML - May

Bear Week - Jul

Med boat cruise - Aug

Folsom SF - Sep

Now you see why I need a log! 

ps. anyone know any event outside UK I can get loads at please let me know...It's not a competition for me, I just love a raw dick inside me & knowing that I've been bred with the DNA of a MAN, & the more I get the more I want ;)

• Upvote 2

FUCK I HATE December !! All the guys were either zoned out on old turkey leftovers or out shopping.  All I was able to  get this month was 4 loads in my hole, 2 down my throat ( 1 was  done anon/blindfolded but the guy has been over to fist me  in the past--so I am not really sure why he needed  me blindfolded-but a load is a load;so--) And even the fist coach had disruptions -I got fisted 5 times, but there were huge gaps  between fistings ( and not in my ass,before some wise ass  chirps in) And I cannot blame the lack of numbers on the locals- I was over worked this past 6 weeks, and have been  fighting off what ultimately won and was the flu- so that held me up a lot too

OK- so, the year is in the books,and according to the records,I have had the following :

Men who CAME in my ass --177 ( untold many others in  bars and bookstore that may have poked around but  kept saving their load for "later" grrrr!)  Oral loads I was given --50. My New Years resolution  for 2015 is if they have not shown a real interest in  nutting down my throat after 10 minutes of me sucking, time to move on to the next cock. Maybe in a 1 on 1 setting that time can be increased, but in a public setting- time means  cockmeat. I ended up with 135 fistings; and as noted a weird top streak hit my hand 3 times this year <I still gasp and maybe shudder a little at that thought !> And finally, I only had 16 piss scenes the whole year-some down my throat, some in my ass, and the ones who did ass and mouth were only counted as 1 , since it was the same contact and cock. Has piss become yesterdays fetish, or do I need to move to a beer brewing city??

Oh well- to anyone still reading this- my holes will be at MAL  in Washington DC 15-19 January, and I would very  much appreciate any of you guys dropping your DNA or overprice Miller Lites  or even  a fist now and then  into me 

• Upvote 1

@sluttysublad - I am kinda embarrassed to admit it but I have been keeping an excel spreadsheet with all of my loads since the beginning of the year. Suppose I may sound like a geek, but it makes it easy to track. I organize by date, oral vs anal, where/how we met (bath house, adult book store, bbrt, etc) Although my numbers are not nearly as high as some on here (sigh), it has been pretty cool to see my results each month.

We are in the same area, I actually used to do the same thing, but now I just use a tally counter on my phone. For anal given and taken, oral given and taken. I also have a goal tally too. I used to be super detailed but now I just want a count. My counter does allow me to email a report to myself though so I guess I could do monthlys that way.

December started out great for me with 4 loads in just the first 2 days, but then I had some intestinal issues that really slowed me down. Strangly it impacted me more orally then analy. In the end it turned out not too bad.

18 anal
3 oral

1 anal given
0 oral given

making my yearly total;

208 anal
93 oral

5 given orally
7 given anal

So I broke 200 anal loads for the year and 300 total. Not bad for someone that doesn't consider himself a cum dump and I think they came from less then 50 different guys. This was an interesting exercise and something I always wanted to do, but not that I did it once I don't need to do it again, so I will not be posting for 2015. Have a happy and cum filled New Year everyone.

My final lodacount for 2014: 535!

Was an awesome year, full of lots of sperm. All 535 of those loads went in my ass. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not in my butt it doesn't count.

Looking forward to an even cummier 2015. My pimp daddy has set my load goal for 600 this year, which is about 2 loads a day, oir 14 a week, which is totally doable for me. Time to bend over and start taking!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Load count for 2014: 274 Loads  in hole ... 2 piss loads...  2 oral.     not bad-- slow December but had to recover from surgery so I had to take it slow this past month so I could recover properly and be ready for MAL 2015 - will be there Fri/Sat  - Thus night I'm getting in to late so I doubt any dick will be left as I see so many cumdumps are opening earlier than usual so I expect Friday to be a complete showdown of the MAL cumdumps  Two holes enter one hole gets bred  :D    

Happy healhty New Year to All !    Be well, breed and get bred...

• Upvote 1

Guys,

Once the op system changed here, I guess I have not been following this thread:  So In June I posted this:

Year to Date:
Loads Taken anally raw: 889
Fisted: 106
Gave Fist: 48
Breedings: 30 - all turned poz :-)

July:

Loads Taken anally raw: 112

Fisted: 8

Gave Fist: 19
Breedings: 30 - Stayed the Same

August:

Loads Taken anally raw: 90

Fisted: 6

Gave Fist: 2

September:

Loads Taken anally raw: 148

Fisted: 28

Gave Fist: 18

October:

Loads Taken anally raw: 99

Fisted: 21

Gave Fist: 6

November:

Loads Taken anally raw: 260

Fisted: 58

Gave Fist:21

December:

Loads Taken anally raw: 115

Fisted: 40

Gave Fist: 17
Breedings: 6 - all turned POZ

Totals for 2014:

Raw loads in my ASS: 1713

Fists in my ASS: 171

Fisted another ASS: 131

Breedings:  36 for 2015

Guys often ask "How do you get so many loads" - (A) Going the gym or YMCA each morning and hanging out naked in the locker room for extended periods, I always find a horny married or bi guy that is willing to loose his load - sometimes two of three!! ( B) Bookstores along the road © Sex at Five parties I list on CL at a local fuck hotel Friday Night Fucking at 5PM, (D) Bathhouses. Always a clean ass ready to FUCK!!

• Upvote 3

Guest faggot hole

December usually is a tough month.  Guys are caught up in the holiday nonsense and don't seem to have time to fuck me or get blown (No time for a blow job!!! Come-on.)  So i made a special effort to get a respectable number of loads.  This involved some hustling of total strangers.  In the end, though my dad came through with a holiday weekend in the mountains with a number of His buddies, and so the monthly totals weren't all that bad: 37 anal loads taken (all raw) and 28 swallowed, for a grand total for the year of 696 anal loads taken and 522 oral loads.  That's 1218 loads total for the year. 

my dad has set a new, more ambitious target for 2015 -- a total of 1500 loads, of which at least 850 must be anal.  While i have always though my oral skills were pretty good (never had any complaints), dad thinks they could use some sharpening.  So he has arranged for some tutorials in the coming months -- guys he knows who have trained some of the world's best cocksuckers.