2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

August was a pretty good month: a total of 60 loads taken anally.  Yes, that's right, an average of two a day.  There were several days in which i took only one anal load, and i am ashamed to say, two days in which i took none.  But on the other hand, there was one day on which i took 8 loads anally (it was a hell of a beach party).  i am pretty proud of that!  So added to the previous total of 470, that makes 530 loads taken anally in 2014.  I swallowed an additonal 45 loads in August making the year to date oral number of 424.

i rode rhis spree into September, and i am proud to say that now, 12 hours into the new month, i can claim 3 anal loads and 1 oral load.  They are not included in the above totals and will be reflected in next month's progress report.

August was a pretty good month: a total of 60 loads taken anally.  Yes, that's right, an average of two a day.  There were several days in which i took only one anal load, and i am ashamed to say, two days in which i took none.  But on the other hand, there was one day on which i took 8 loads anally (it was a hell of a beach party).  i am pretty proud of that!  So added to the previous total of 470, that makes 530 loads taken anally in 2014.  I swallowed an additonal 45 loads in August making the year to date oral number of 424.

i rode rhis spree into September, and i am proud to say that now, 12 hours into the new month, i can claim 3 anal loads and 1 oral load.  They are not included in the above totals and will be reflected in next month's progress report.

How are you still neg taking that many loads?

• Upvote 1

Luck of the draw? PReP? He'll get it soon enough. Just like me. It's inevitable, just a matter of time.

Most PrEP guys at least mention being on it in their profile or posts and he has never said anything about it so I would guess it is not that.  It it's luck then he should play the lottery cause with the numbers he is posting for loads taken from anonymous guys statistically he is one lucky guy.  But you are right it is inevitable when your having that much bareback sex as a bottom for sure, just for it to not have happened already is nothing short of one in a million odds.

Happy October  2nd  guys. I was going to post on  Tuesday, but kept hoping against all  odds that I might get one more load in before the calendar page turned ( never happened tho, dammit!!)

So , in September

Loads taken in my ass  13

loads  down my  throat    9

fists taken  (my Thur sessions were 2 hrs each)  14

and not a single  guy was willing to use me as his  urinal, sort of pisses me off!

/

SO my  year to  date, with September number included are :

Loads taken anal  146

loads taken oral      40

fistings taken         119 ( and still riding at 3 fistings GIVEN !! Gasp! My  bottom card  is still at risk of revocation! LOL

And piss loads swallowed a poor 15 ! 

/

My next vacation week is  in November, somewhere around the 13th thru the 22nd. If you  know of any sleazy events  in your city that time frame- drop me a PM and let me know- I really need a HUGE bump in  loads to make 2014  a suck-cess, and I  can  fly  on the cheap thanks to my work

Happy Oct.

Load Count in hole 256  for year.  Sept was slow -3 loads  but due to work travel so wasn't in area to take loads anywhere.   - Oct off to good start 3 loads - and its birthday month- hard to believe almost 50 and still going strong - wish I could jump on plane this week and hit Slammers in LA or FTL. Nothing in NYC to take anon loads in darkroom  and i'm need of a good hole wrecking and breeding- have to figure out if i should take a short trip in November either to LA or Ft. Lauderdale and see what happens...

• Upvote 1

Happy Oct.

Load Count in hole 256  for year.  Sept was slow -3 loads  but due to work travel so wasn't in area to take loads anywhere.   - Oct off to good start 3 loads - and its birthday month- hard to believe almost 50 and still going strong - wish I could jump on plane this week and hit Slammers in LA or FTL. Nothing in NYC to take anon loads in darkroom  and i'm need of a good hole wrecking and breeding- have to figure out if i should take a short trip in November either to LA or Ft. Lauderdale and see what happens...

I'm impressed. I live in the country side and not many guys to have sex with here, so I mostly have sex when travelling. Work travel = work in the daytime and sex at night. I'm already looking forward to work travel to Berlin in March. :D

But I have been on 8 travels this year so far though.

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

How are you still neg taking that many loads?

Dunno.  Just luck maybe, possibly one of those rare genetic tics. But i understand the risks.  i try to manage them and not to (totally) stupid stuff, and i am prepared to accept the inevitable.

How do you guys keep such good track?  I've given up on counting number in a year or even in a month... most I count is per week or per night.

Someone asked me the other day how many guys had fucked me and I was like uhm 1000 8fc27b209ba0923aa52897d4cb0a3656.png 100 to give it a decent margin of error.  But honestly I have no idea..