Question for bottoms: Do you really not give a shit what a top does to you?

RawSlutNYC

Guest BBfaggot

i think that's the distinction between a bottom and a sub. a bottom is getting something out of the deal, and if there's nothing to be gained or the negatives outweigh the positives they'll bail. i'm a sub, i derive my pleasure from pleasing my tops in whatever way they see fit even if its detrimental to my self interests. i like to suffer for a tops pleasure. not to say i haven't been in some difficult situations or hesitated a little, but ultimately i do what i know is right.

I think guys who prefer bottoming have a natural inclination to submit. I think a lot of tops have a natural inclination to dominate. It's just a primal, subconscious thing. I like rough, hard sex, and I can be demanding. I might want you face down on the bed with your arms behind your back for a minute or two, then I might want you to ride my cock, then I might want you to suck it until I figure what I want to do to you next. And you're gonna do it, otherwise we're done.

• Upvote 1

He can use me however he wants. The vast majority of tops are pretty vanilla. I really get off when a top pushes my limits and uses me totally for his pleasure. It is extremely rare that I need to cool things off. My only rules are no blood and scat.

In a word, yes, I do give a shit what a top does to me. I'm all about being dominated and made to serve a top, but there are limits. Some top guys are sick. They treat their bottoms like they are literally just a worthless piece of shit whose sole purpose in life is to get fucked, bred and even take a beating along the way.

Sorry if this disappoints, but whereas I will let a top own my hole for a night if he wants, I refuse to be treated like I'm subhuman. That's sick shit on both the top's part and the bottom who gets off on being treated that way. I don't have many limits, but my limits are:

- getting beaten up (whether it leaves permanent marks or not)

- getting spit on my face and in my mouth (c'mon, that shit is gross)

- anything involving blood/scat

- being talked down to (a top referring to me as his "bitch" or "cunt hole" is one thing, but having a top degrade a bottom is very different).

- being tied up by a guy I don't know yet.

I would say these are reasonable limits. Anything else is fair game. Thoughts?

- being talked down to (a top referring to me as his "bitch" or "cunt hole" is one thing, but having a top degrade a bottom is very different).

What's do you consider degrading if you don't mind being called a bitch or cunt hole? I think dirty talk is hot. The more the better. It seems like it brings out something primal in both parties. My fuck buddy is a guy's guy, masculine and everything, but he'll beg me to talk to him like he's a piece of shit once he's worked up. I remember one hook-up we had after a few weeks of not seeing each other, I made him face the window of his apartment where there were several people out in the parking lot who could've seen us if they looked in our direction. I told him I wanted to show them what a fucking whore he was. It made him cum without even touching his dick.

In a word, yes, I do give a shit what a top does to me. I'm all about being dominated and made to serve a top, but there are limits. Some top guys are sick. They treat their bottoms like they are literally just a worthless piece of shit whose sole purpose in life is to get fucked, bred and even take a beating along the way.

Sorry if this disappoints, but whereas I will let a top own my hole for a night if he wants, I refuse to be treated like I'm subhuman. That's sick shit on both the top's part and the bottom who gets off on being treated that way. I don't have many limits, but my limits are:

- getting beaten up (whether it leaves permanent marks or not)

- getting spit on my face and in my mouth (c'mon, that shit is gross)

- anything involving blood/scat

- being tied up by a guy I don't know yet.

I would say these are reasonable limits. Anything else is fair game. Thoughts?

Personally I go farther than that. I dont enjoy name calling including bitch or cunt hole. Hell I know almost everyone on here will disagree with me, but i dont even like the word "breed". If Im topping, someone telling me to cum in them, nut in them, thats hot to me. But when they say "breed me" ehhh nope, turn off. Dont ask me why. I have no idea.

I dont judge people that like other stuff but its not for me. I like good quality sex, and for me thats about intimacy, connection, affection, and lust.

post-35111-140864353081_thumb.jpg :o:drool: :pThis fags ready to lay at Your Feet in worship..Homo desires Real meets instead of online fun..Fag will fukken shake and drool when this brainless cunt finally meets You..Some funny crap....foot fag, muscle worshipper, and abuse All on the table..Use Your belt on this dumbass fags ass..Command this queer to drain Your Balls straight down my throat..Love it all..I LOVE Men (college age included)!.Remember, any Man wanting the Real Deal with this homo, Straight, Tops, Versitol Alpha's, I'll be so glad I'm queer when I meet You, cos I will be so fukked up!.

What's do you consider degrading if you don't mind being called a bitch or cunt hole? I think dirty talk is hot.

mike258, let me elaborate. Dirty talk and SOME name calling in the heat of the sex is one thing. But there is a line where it becomes degradation to the bottom. I get turned on when a top is fucking me and says things to me like, "you're gonna be my bitch tonight," or "you like being my whore huh?" BUT when it gets to a point where a top is spitting in his bottom's face, calling him things with a negative connotation intended, I just don't get into it. There is a difference.

I've been a sub-slave in the past (wonderful experience!) and am used to experienced tops discussing things with me first. For quick hook-ups I generally make sure my ass is ready for a pounding and I'm usually not discomforted or objectionable to the situation that arises. As long as everything is consensual, then I am usually ok about it.

Isn't this a bit of a moot question? Everyone will have a limit at some point. Don't care if the top fucks you hard? Ok. Don't mind if he then punches you in the face, ties you up and steals your stuff? Probably. Everyone has their limits somewhere.

I love being a sub, but ultimately as a sub you still have to consent to what is happening. Even if that consent is not verbalised or previously agreed. Having been a rape victim, I know when being a sub and enjoying it turns into being raped, physically assaulted and not enjoying it.

I doubt there is anyone who truly doesn't give a shit about what the tops does. Its just that the tops they've had have never crossed that limit.

• Like 1

Isn't this a bit of a moot question? Everyone will have a limit at some point. Don't care if the top fucks you hard? Ok. Don't mind if he then punches you in the face, ties you up and steals your stuff? Probably. Everyone has their limits somewhere.

I love being a sub, but ultimately as a sub you still have to consent to what is happening. Even if that consent is not verbalised or previously agreed. Having been a rape victim, I know when being a sub and enjoying it turns into being raped, physically assaulted and not enjoying it.

I doubt there is anyone who truly doesn't give a shit about what the tops does. Its just that the tops they've had have never crossed that limit.

i agree. My problem with the scene is that everything is emotionally unhealthy. You can have a healthy sex life and still love and respect yourself.

anything but scat really. When i am "in the mood" for some dick i am a total whore. I like strong guys to treat me like a slutty piece of meat.

I dont like kissng really, but when i top holds me down, shoves it in i cant help but like it.....

Im a cum pig

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

Once I get a few whiffs of poppers I am all his. Fist, piss, cum pig what ever he likes except blood and bruising.