How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

If the second top wanted your best BJ, he would wait until you were not otherwise occupied. He wants you to get his dick wet, but he's mainly there to watch you take that cock in your ass. Hopefully, he wants the next ride.

Pretty much this. If I'm allowing myself to be spit roasted, I assume the guy wants me to get his dick wet so he can fuck me with only his spit and the previous load as lube.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Focus mostly on the cock I'm sucking! I've only been spit roasted once and it was safe so not that fun, hoping to change that this monday! Got 2 tops coming round to breed me deep :)

Still spots open for a bot and another top or two if anyone in south wales UK is interested?

• 2 weeks later...

I love getting spitroasted. Usually I don't have to worry about moving my head to blow the guy in my mouth because either the fucking keeps my head moving back and forth on his cock enough or one of the tops moves my head for me so I just end up getting totally used. And that's how I prefer it when I bottom actually.

It is something that is better in principal than in practice. I love sucking cock and am often more than content just to have oral (and have no doubt that I am a better cocksucker than bottom), but once I have a dick in my ass I have trouble giving the cock in my mouth proper attention unless it is over 8 inches and uncut.

That being said, one of my biggest fantasies is to be bareback gangbanged by a series of guys who would each shoot their loads in me and then go directly ass to mouth fora cleaning. But that is fantasy andeven in that scenario, the pressure to give good head would not be there - just clean up like a good little slut.

• 2 months later...

I love being spit roasted, sucking cock doesn't take away from the pleasure of being fucked, for me it heightens my enjoyment knowing I'm pleasing two guys at once and there is always the chance of having a load in my mouth and ass at the same time or near enough. Some guys just prefer to be sucked off before they fuck you and take over from the guy who is already pounding your ass.