How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

On 9/20/2023 at 11:11 AM, FelchingPisser said:

Don't pull the bottom towards you and off my dick.  It's not about you...yet.  Move closer to us.

This is a good point.  

More times than not, the Cock wanting to spitroast a bottom (who already has a Cock rutting in his Hole) inadvertently pulls the bottom onto his Cock, instead of getting his belly right up to the bottom's nose.  The bottom already has a Cock up his gut, which is a "pre-existing" event that the spitroaster wants to join and magnify the fun.  It only stands to reason that closer all three men are to each other (I mean proximity), the hotter the scene.  

SOME guys are swinging huge Breedmeat, and may not notice an inch or two being stolen by the spitroaster - but the majority of Breeders will - so huddle in, spitroasters - your turn will cum up shortly.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

This is a good point.  

More times than not, the Cock wanting to spitroast a bottom (who already has a Cock rutting in his Hole) inadvertently pulls the bottom onto his Cock, instead of getting his belly right up to the bottom's nose.  The bottom already has a Cock up his gut, which is a "pre-existing" event that the spitroaster wants to join and magnify the fun.  It only stands to reason that closer all three men are to each other (I mean proximity), the hotter the scene.  

SOME guys are swinging huge Breedmeat, and may not notice an inch or two being stolen by the spitroaster - but the majority of Breeders will - so huddle in, spitroasters - your turn will cum up shortly.  

I've noted several times recently tops that required coaching on this very issue. This could very well be a consequence of losing so many gay group play venues. Guys that are used to one on one hookups through apps or from places that lack group play even at the fuck venues seem to be baffled by the mechanics required to make group play work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've noted several times recently tops that required coaching on this very issue. This could very well be a consequence of losing so many gay group play venues. Guys that are used to one on one hookups through apps or from places that lack group play even at the fuck venues seem to be baffled by the mechanics required to make group play work.

Sort of managing to rub your tummy and pat your head! Sadly many spitroast-ees are lacking co-ordination. Could be an effect of chems?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

baffled by the mechanics required to make group play work.

I think that in the backrooms/fuckjoints, guys are more driven by their Lusts than anything else (oh - for instance, "I wonder how/ if I should this or that ?"  A lot of Tops think all they have to do is show up and rut - but this is an example of the numerous details that Tops should be aware of, and take steps to make it a hot group scene as it can be for all the guys.  

• Upvote 1

On my back having one sit over my face to suck and grab his cock as he holds my leggs as I'm getting fucked by another and he's pulling my cock hard..  This is my favorite position also have drank from the tap this way..

8 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

On my back having one sit over my face to suck and grab his cock as he holds my leggs as I'm getting fucked by another and he's pulling my cock hard..  This is my favorite position also have drank from the tap this way..

6699, can be a lot of fun if you can find a 4th.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I think that in the backrooms/fuckjoints, guys are more driven by their Lusts than anything else (oh - for instance, "I wonder how/ if I should this or that ?"  A lot of Tops think all they have to do is show up and rut - but this is an example of the numerous details that Tops should be aware of, and take steps to make it a hot group scene as it can be for all the guys.  

I figured it out long before I set foot in fuckjoint. A young man can learn a lot in college, if he applies himself.

I have been fortunate enough to be split roasted many times and as a bottom have absolutely loved it.  All my partners have been couples that are partners and very experienced in the art of split roasting. At times I am only a vessel for their cocks as they passionately kiss above me as I pleasure their cocks with my mouth and hole.  Listening to them converse with each other sexually turns be on to no end. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hottest threesome was with my uncle who was in early his 30s, I was 19.  He was former Army, buff, dark hair, 195 lbs, ripped, small waiste, huge dick.  I stopped by his house one Saturday night after work and noticed a truck outside.  Looked in front room window and saw him sitting shirtless on the floor with a guy I knew from school, a blond wrestler who was only in his boxers.  I watched them for a while then rang the doorbell.  Unaware of who it was, he answered the door with only his jeans on, no shirt or shoes, with the top buttom of the jeans undone.  Startled, he invited me in.  We went into the kitchen to talk and he offered me a shot of whiskey.  I had a shot and then asked for a refill.  We shared another shot.  My classmate, not sure what to do, came into the kitchen in his boxer revealing his buff 19 year old wrestler god body; blond treasure trail and chisled chest.  He had a shot if whiskey and then handed me poppers.  I smiled, took a deep hit, followed by another shot.  Next thing I know, the three of us are standing making out.  The blond drops his boxer to expose a gorgeous tan cut cock.  I dropped down and begun to suck his cock and unbuttomed my uncle's jeans with me right hand. He slipped out of his jeans and I began to suck them both while they made out.  After more poppers and whiskey we went into the front room where I began to suck my classmates cock while my uncle slowly worked his cock into my hole.  Once in, he began to hammer my ass while the blond worked my throat.  I switched places with the blond.  He turned out to be a muscle bottom boy.  Hot!  Best threesome I ever had.   

• Piggy 1