How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

Only done it a few times, but it can definitely be hot! I also tend to prefer focusing on one dick at a time though (and preferably the one in my ass), but in the right sitatution and with the right guys, it's a lot of fun. Ideally they'll be switching back and forth between my ass and mouth, too!

As a top , I can get very into taking control making my bottom take another cock in either end while i am inside one of them. My BF likes to get his throat fucked deep and hard - all the way with my nine inch cock - with him on his back and his head hanging over the bed. I have had my cock down his throat while another poz pig breeds his hairy man cunt that way and vice versa……and sometimes we shoot in him at the same time if we time it right.

Guest cum-in

It's all about the fucking for me, but I will suck the second top off as well, just don't expect me to be focussing too much on that, lol.

If the second top wanted your best BJ, he would wait until you were not otherwise occupied. He wants you to get his dick wet, but he's mainly there to watch you take that cock in your ass. Hopefully, he wants the next ride.

Ideally it's not just about getting one's dick wet or watching another guy fuck bareback (safer sex only guys often do that, intentionally going for bottoms who are getting fucked raw. It's the closest thing to being a barebacking bad boy they'll allow themselves) but also about the comradery of two tops sharing a bottom. That intensity makes up for the lack of finesse of the BJ.

However, if the bottom is completely inexperienced or otherwise incapacitated, so that e.g. he will bite the oral top's dick when receiving a deep thrust up the ass, he should better ignore the second guy and stick to what he is capable of.

• Like 1