How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

• 3 years later...

I love getting spit roasted.   Doesn't happen nearly enough for me.  If I'm getting fucked and another top offers me his cock to suck, there's no way I'm going to turn him down.  If I do a good enough job sucking him, I'll get rewarded by him breeding me after the top fucking me is done.   I'm enough of a pig that I wouldn't refuse a bit of ass to mouth to clean up the first tops cock while the second one breeds me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love them..  when meeting for a 1on1 I always see if he can get another or I text another to join..

Love it when I'm getting fucked and sucking to completion at the same time!

I always seem to cum without touching my cock when i get spit roasted 😜 

• Like 1

Personally, i'm all for group sex... one at a time. i couldn't mark any of the survey answers because i would not want to do any of those. i don't want to ever "ignore" a Man Who wants to penetrate me, but i want to be all His when it's happening, and the notion of multitasking has been proven to be an illusion. Our brains are quick, and can switch back and forth between 'tasks,' giving the illusion of giving attention to two things simultaneously, but we are dividing our time. Which is fine if that's what everyone wants, but personally, i want to spend my full attention on the Man inside of me and cannot do that with two Guys at a time. 

"We sacrifice our power of full presence when we're multitasking, and we do so for a perceived benefit of improved productivity that simply doesn't exist.

Research indicates that multitaskers are actually less likely to be productive, yet they feel more emotionally satisfied with their work, thus creating an illusion of productivity."

[think before following links] https://www.inc.com/scott-mautz/psychology-and-neuroscience-blow-up-the-myth-of-effective-multitasking.html

I'm not sure every guy approaches the act of Breeding in as ethereal a mindset as you. 

After reading many of your thoughts on the issue, I think the sexual act is, at least for  you, an exchange on a high plane - higher than many, anyway.  That's all to your credit as a (watch this...) Manboy, meaning that your heart is in the right place ethically, spiritually, and you're filled with respect for others. 

You're a real Mensch, as far as I'm concerned.  

To the OP though, while 1-to-1 connections usually occur on a higher plane than at the fuckjoints, and thus perhaps more fulfilling, the group action at the fuckjoints assuages the base instinct to spread our Seed to as many as possible, or at least get our Cocks into as many as possible. More base, to be sure, but still scratching that more fundamental itch.  

You rock, boy !!

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1