How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

As a top it’s always about getting as much spunk in the bottom as possible.

If the guy getting sucked looks like he’s coming I tell the bottom not to swallow , but spit it in to my hand and I coat my cock with it as extra lube.

My pet hate are guys standing around when theres a group and cumming on the floor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm with the others who think the poll choices are too limiting. Like many others, I also don't believe in giving one or the other the bulk of the attention. Someone mentioned that multitasking is not especially effective, but that's very much a generalization. It's true that some people are NOT effective at multitasking, giving even attention to all tasks, but many of us handle it perfectly well. When it comes to spit roasting, it helps to gauge the needs and expectations of both the fucker and the one getting sucked. Sometimes the fucker will be fine with getting less attention and watching the one getting sucked enjoy a mind-exploding blowjob, sometimes the one getting sucked is just filling a second hole to keep himself hard while waiting for his turn at the bottom's asshole. Every situation is different. If I don't know ahead of time where their needs lie, I'll just keep things equitable for both. That doesn't have to mean that both are getting mediocre service, either. Some sluts are good enough to shift more attention from one to the other when one or the other needs it. That's my take on this situation. I'm not as practiced getting fucked as giving blowjobs, but better believe I put my full effort into making it as enjoyable for the Top burying his cock in my asshole as the one with his cock buried down my throat.

• Like 1

Spit roasting only means that more guys can get in on the action.  The more guys in the clump of fucking guys, the more guys are drawn to it, want in on the action.  In the fuckjoints, all it takes is one guy to offer his Cock to a bottom's mouth while getting fucked to intensify the thrill for every other guy. 

I'm all for it.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Love being spit roasted. And touched and played with by others at the same time. Also love sucking someone who's being fucked or spitted. The force of the jet of cum down your throat can be amazing! Love the feeling of *being* sucked while being spit roasted, but I might not last too long if you do it! 💦💦💦

• Piggy 1

I have to say, as many times as it’s been done to me, I’ve never much cared for it. I’m all about giving the best service possible, and if I’m trying to satisfy two Tops at once, one at each end, I’m not doing my best work for either of them. It’s simply not possible to concentrate on them both simultaneously, so whenever I’m focused on one, that means I’m necessarily neglecting the other.

The fact that my cocksucking isn’t at the level of quality of my cunting makes it that much more difficult, because I have to work that much harder to ensure that the head is acceptable, taking even more time away from focusing on the man inside my ass.

If I have to service two Tops at once, I’d much rather they double-penetrate me than spit-roast me.

Similar to the majority I chose the second option. However, it doesn’t really cover what I feel. Although I prefer being fucked I equally enjoy two cocks in my both holes. Furthermore, many times when I am being fucked I miss a cock from my mouth. Sometimes I am spit roasted with 4, three are waiting for my mouth and one is fucking me. Then my two hands are also full of cocks. And the best is when the 2-3-4 tops change their positions between my mouth and ass. 

Love getting spit roasted. Even better when they change places. I think I let the guy with his cock in my ass concentrate on fucking while I concentrate in the cock in my mouth. Love it when both cocks are deep in me at the same time...

• Like 1