How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

Sometimes when I'm getting fucked at a sex party other tops want me to suck their dicks. Personally I'd rather concentrate on the cock that's fucking me, but I wonder if I did suck dick while getting fucked if the top I'm sucking wouldn't take over when the first top has blown his load.

What should I do? Just focus on the fuck and ignore the top who wants me to suck his dick? Or go for both?

Guest faggot hole

i do my best to please both guys, but the cock up my ass gets primary attention.The best possible outcome is when both of them have their orgasms simultaneously. i work hard to achieve that but it doesn't always happen

I love having a big cock in my mouth while I get my ass pounded. The one pounding my ass inspires me to give great head and I work on getting the two cocks to touch in the middle. I'm a greedy little bottom; what can I say?

• Piggy 1

I love getting spit roasted, both holes plugged is heaven for me! I'll try to please both guys as much as possible as I feel that's my purpose. I'll give a nice sloppy blowjob while the other guy goes to town on my ass ;)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It's hot to have two cocks to service at once. But assfucking always trumps cocksucking. I gotta concentrate on navigating the assfuck--opening and tightening my hole, a lot of hip movement as the top thrusts, withdraws, etc. I can't chew gum and get fucked at the same time.

I can suck cock and get fucked, though. Just not as well. Hopefully, the Top whose cock I'm sucking will trade places and fuck me. Then I can give him the attention due him.

• Moderators

If the second top wanted your best BJ, he would wait until you were not otherwise occupied. He wants you to get his dick wet, but he's mainly there to watch you take that cock in your ass. Hopefully, he wants the next ride.