Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

Never asked. Only a small amount of people would answer truthfully anyway so whats the point. To be honest whether he replied to the question with neg, undetectable or detectable I would still be craving some raw cock and doubt I would pull my pants up and leave 😂😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

I've always known My Tops...even their friends.  I do not indulge in anon bareback..too many additional and unnecessary risks.  I also find a better...more intimate connection when I know the cock that I want inside me and the cum I need from him.  A personal choice that makes me comfortable in my role. 

"knowing someone" doesn't necessarily make it less of a risk. Unless you were with them at the clinic when they had the test done, you can't be sure on anyone.

• Upvote 2

if i know he is poz i beg fpr it. once a neg guy from bbrt knew i was corresppnding with a guy who said he was neg but was a known stealther.  as soon as the guy left i contacted the stealther. at that time i still would not commit to cum in my ass but loved it from poz guys. just too shy to say.  so this stealther gave me his number. i told him i knew we had not hooked upbecause i hadnt commited to tak8ng his loads but promised i would. i said afterall, your profile says neg so i'll take all ypur sperm.  i mean guys do lie, but i really need sperm.  yes, he came over in a flash.  when he'd been fucking me i said "oh how i wish you were actually poz" he smiles and said well that neg test was years ago. i went crazy saying how i hoped he was infected with hiv. i knew that word would turn a stealther 9n.  as he got close fuck8ng me missionary he said oh fuck! i'm poz then pinned my legs down with his hands.he said. and. oh. . . stealthing you fucker! i begged and he drilled his poz seed deep.  he's the one who helped me become a chaser.

Edited by nastysubbbbottom
correction

I didn’t bother before but more recently I do. I don’t necessarily care but I’d prefer and am trying to go only for a poz hole more than any others and it makes my cock rock hard when I come across one willing to take any and all loads. I know as a neg top my chances are not very high however I love knowing I’m filling a hole that’s got it’s dirty juices and possibly another load in there getting all over me is like bucket list stuff for me. 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:43 PM, toxicaidspig said:

Not unless the top asks; I never ask a guys status.

The tops who know me know that I'm a pozzed up faggot, those that don't will presume I am poz as I take it bareback and love anon sex, so the odds are that I am...correctamundo! For me about the guy fucking me, I really couldn't care. Some I know are poz, and those I don't know  tend to tell me they're poz even though I never ask, as I think they enjoy using it as part of owning my arse, and those that say nothing, it really doesn't matter as I'll take their load and most likely get a bug or two anyway.

so very much yes! that is how cumdumps like us know we have really arrived as dirty slutty whores. once most guys fucking us assume or know that we are actually bugchasing, pozzed up fucksluts and talk to each other about how we are loaded with hiv. a guy recently told me he heard some “aids cumdumpster was taking dirty loads in the bathhouse sling and begging strangers to give him hiv" and he knew it was me.

• Piggy 1

On 12/17/2021 at 9:07 PM, nastysubbbbottom said:

if i know he is poz i beg fpr it. once a neg guy from bbrt knew i was corresppnding with a guy who said he was neg but was a known stealther.  as soon as the guy left i contacted the stealther. at that time i still would not commit to cum in my ass but loved it from poz guys. just too shy to say.  so this stealther gave me his number. i told him i knew we had not hooked upbecause i hadnt commited to tak8ng his loads but promised i would. i said afterall, your profile says neg so i'll take all ypur sperm.  i mean guys do lie, but i really need sperm.  yes, he came over in a flash.  when he'd been fucking me i said "oh how i wish you were actually poz" he smiles and said well that neg test was years ago. i went crazy saying how i hoped he was infected with hiv. i knew that word would turn a stealther 9n.  as he got close fuck8ng me missionary he said oh fuck! i'm poz then pinned my legs down with his hands.he said. and. oh. . . stealthing you fucker! i begged and he drilled his poz seed deep.  he's the one who helped me become a chaser.

Fuck, that is beautiful ☣️☣️☣️