This happened a few days ago, just got time to type this up.

I received a text from a hot, athletic-build black dude asking if I wanted to hook-up again. Hell yes! I was late to the hook-up as I was hooking-up with a new black dude before him; new dude had a massive 8" dick ... THICK, could barely fit the damn thing in my mouth. Swallowed his straight load (he's got a gf, and only into oral with dudes) and went on my way.

Went to my black bud's place and we immediately went to the good stuff. The entire hook-up lasted over 2-hours, with about an hour of it being foreplay. His nipples are hard-wired to his dick, so I took turns sucking, biting, and pulling on his nipples; while doing this I alternated between rubbing his 6-pack abs, stroking his 8.5" dick, and fingering his hot, tight hole.

He then decided to stand up and record me deep-throating his dick; man, his dick always tastes good! Made me beg for his black dick and scream his name with his dick stuffed down my throat.

After all the foreplay was done, he sucked me until I was rock-hard and then he sat on my dick. We alternated between him riding me hard to me grabbing his hips and me fucking him. We fucked for a little over an hour before I had to cum; had to pickup my boyfriend/life partner from work. I came deep in his ass ... my FB milked and squeezed the shit outta my dick, ensuring all my cum was in his ass (it worked ... I came again about two minutes later by him doing that).

All of this was recorded on both of our phones; I cannot post them as he only wants the vid on my phone, no where else.

This is an unexpected and unplanned FB setup. Initially when we met it was all about him fucking me raw and breeding me ... instead, he's obsessed with my touch, mouth, and dick ... and of course my cum.

• Upvote 1