Sleeping with a butt plug?

whtbt4blkck

http://www.docjohnson.com/anal-toys/large/roundbuttplugs-large-black.html

I recently picked up this one, I haven't tried sleeping with it yet but once you get it in your hole, it's the most comfortable I have. You KNOW it's there with every motion it makes you feel full and it feels great, and there's no way it's falling out. So I am gonna try to sleep with it. Great to prestretch yourself too...

post-37624-140864354008_thumb.jpg

post-37624-140864354009_thumb.jpg

Edited by kosak
  • Like 2

Personally I'd encourage bottoms to sleep with large plugs. I love a wrecked hole on a young guy. Tells me they love playing with their ass :)

Damn right. I love to get stetched by toys, cocks, or fists, wide and dripping wet. But I can tighten up on the tops cock on command or maybe as a surprise, practice I guess

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Every night. Most of the work day. And preferably in places where I cant easily remove. Airport/airplane for example. Beach always under a gstring/thong. And always at the gym. Basically keeps the hole readtly for instant entry so no relaxing and wasting time for immediate situations. Just have the top pull it out and slam his cock in right after

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have tried sleeping with a plug a few times. My ass is getting too stretched so I keep it at a minimum. You can see my hole open when I am naked. Some guys get turned on seeing it but others want it tight. Is it bad to see a guy naked and have his hole stand out?

• 9 months later...

Personally I'd encourage bottoms to sleep with large plugs. I love a wrecked hole on a young guy. Tells me they love playing with their ass :)

Thank You!

I guess its a bit of a civil war between bottom ideology.

On the one side, there's my camp who is turned off when a bottom advertises a tight hole. We like to know that hole has served numerous cocks and relentlessly pounded, showing no mercy to the man on bottom who provided the hole.

And then there's the other side. They prefer an in tact hole to politely and probably gently have intercourse with and lovingly feel their bottoms sacred, rarely used hole to cuddle his erection until its glorious emission. They then move in together and go to Hamburger Mary's every Taco Tuesday and hand write their friends christmas cards full of emotion and glee -_-

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

If happened more by accident. Around the time when I was first starting to realize I was going to be a cum-slut, I had just bought this nice life-like butt plug, I had a few beers, and tried it out that night; it was so intense, and the orgasm it gave me so strong, that I just fell asleep right after, only to wake-up roughly an hour later. I was just glad the door was locked, and one of my house mates where home.

I love sleeping with a plug my bf shoves in me after I’ve been filled with cum. Also I wear one for a long period of time (a day at the office for example) 

the bf ordered one that vibrates and he can control from his phone during the day so that’s going to be an experience lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

I love sleeping with a plug my bf shoves in me after I’ve been filled with cum. Also I wear one for a long period of time (a day at the office for example) 

the bf ordered one that vibrates and he can control from his phone during the day so that’s going to be an experience lol 

Damn, yes. This so describes my association with butt plugs. i have a drawer full of toys and plugs i almost never use. For me, a big part of wearing a butt plug is because a Top put it there.  i have this inner desire and hunger to be filled by a Top (on so many  levels), for me using toys is like trying to be my own Top, i always end up disappointed because i make a lousy top. 

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/16/2016 at 2:20 AM, CaliBugChaserSD said:

Thank You!

I guess its a bit of a civil war between bottom ideology.

On the one side, there's my camp who is turned off when a bottom advertises a tight hole. We like to know that hole has served numerous cocks and relentlessly pounded, showing no mercy to the man on bottom who provided the hole.

And then there's the other side. They prefer an in tact hole to politely and probably gently have intercourse with and lovingly feel their bottoms sacred, rarely used hole to cuddle his erection until its glorious emission. They then move in together and go to Hamburger Mary's every Taco Tuesday and hand write their friends christmas cards full of emotion and glee -_-

Some of us bottoms prefer to have a tight cunt because we love it when big-dicked tops such as yourself tie our ankles together and haterape us, causing immense amounts of pain.

For sleeping I use a Tom of Finland butt plug. It’s 3.5 in dia and 7” long. It’s perfect for daily use. My pussy passed tight years ago so it is the only thing that will not fall out in the night. I actually don’t sleep well with out it now.  

• Like 1