I'm not uninformed. I'm not uneducated. I accept a life change. I'm a negative, single guy who's taken only a couple of loads in the last few years but am ready to be a party slut. There is a CumUnion party next weekend in Augusta GA and I've rented a room. I play to carry my jockstrap and blindfold, climb into one of the slings, and take what is given me. If you want a clean, appreciative bottom, I'll be there. If you have advice or ideas to help me get used more thoroughly, let me know.

I'm not uninformed. I'm not uneducated. I accept a life change. I'm a negative, single guy who's taken only a couple of loads in the last few years but am ready to be a party slut. There is a CumUnion party next weekend in Augusta GA and I've rented a room. I play to carry my jockstrap and blindfold, climb into one of the slings, and take what is given me. If you want a clean, appreciative bottom, I'll be there. If you have advice or ideas to help me get used more thoroughly, let me know.
If we were closer I could give you lots of good reasons.

You'll have a great time in the Pig Pen, I can't make it on Sat night, but there on Sunday afternoon and hoping some tops are still around. Just enjoy and don't forget to go to the other building and hit the gloryholes as well, it makes for good break to swap from the Pig Pen.

I will be at that party -- and I'll definitely be hunting for you. Are we allowed to post any personal information here? If so, I can give you a link to my profile on barebackrt and adam4adam
Go to his profile and send a private message.