Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

The first time yes, there was a guy who had been asking me to go on a date with him. He knew my reputation as a slut but I knew he wanted to fuck me anyway. He was not happy at getting sloppy seconds though, he went to rim me and asked if I'd been fucked already. I told him the truth, I'd been fucked hard by a daddy I was seeing but that day I had been with him and his boyfriend. I had a few loads in me when I arrived for my date with him and he called me a slut, got dressed and walked out of my room. Since then I decided I don't care, I'm proud of being a slut, I love being a cumdump and most guys find it a turn on.

• Upvote 1

No, in fact I probably tell them, and they always seem psyched to be using another guys cum as lube and call me a slut or whore when they find out. I've never had a guy turn my ass down when it's got loads in it, but I expect some safe sex nazi would.

Good for you, that is hot.

The first time yes, there was a guy who had been asking me to go on a date with him. He knew my reputation as a slut but I knew he wanted to fuck me anyway. He was not happy at getting sloppy seconds though, he went to rim me and asked if I'd been fucked already. I told him the truth, I'd been fucked hard by a daddy I was seeing but that day I had been with him and his boyfriend. I had a few loads in me when I arrived for my date with him and he called me a slut, got dressed and walked out of my room. Since then I decided I don't care, I'm proud of being a slut, I love being a cumdump and most guys find it a turn on.

Never felt embarrassed at all -- I know I find it hot if I'm fucking a guy and he's already been filled up with a couple loads already, and at the same time I think it's so fucking hot taking multiple bare cocks and cum loads from multiple guys.

Awesome post TigerMilner

I remember when I first barebacked and bottomed. I wouldn't take a lot of loads and usually once I hooked up with someone that was it. But I think one of the first times I hooked up with someone after I already had a load in my ass I was scared. I don't think I initially said anything. At the bath house I just let another guy fuck me but he never said anything. Once I hooked up with someone and said someone else I did get a comment about the cum in my ass and the guy loved it. Most tops seem to like it. There was one top I talked to once who was turned off by the fact that I already had loads up my ass and didn't want to meet me.

I did used to push out the load at first but after a while I kept it in so top after top could use it as lube. Those were fun times.

• Upvote 1

I can't imagine in a sauna too many bottoms feeling ashamed because they already have a load in their ass. On the contrary, most horny guys get hornier when they feel a load already in the bottom's hole.

...I was wondering about getting caught with cum in your ass by a date or a bf. I have. The getting caught is the embarrassing part, not the cum.

I did feel guilty once when while ridding my bicycle to a sex hook-up. I went by a cruising park and I was lucky to get bred by some guy who was cruising. After the guy bred my hole I continued my ride to the sex hookup. I felt quite guilty by the possibility of being caught with a load already in my hole. The guy seemed to me like the type that would not appreciate it. But he didn't notice the cum in your hole nd probably thought it was lube.

For me the issue is more about guilt because if the cum you have in your ass is poz you are exposing an unsuspected individual to possibly poz. In my case the guy would have freaked out if he knew my hole had been loaded and just because I would be a higher risk guy for HIV. Some guys prefer to stay away from sluts in order to minimize exposure to STIs.

• Upvote 2

I have been embarrassed by having a fresh load in me. Some guys have no idea how many other guys also fuck me. If a two or three guys have used me that day/night, I also have been told my ass is really open and some guys are in shock.

• Upvote 1

i like to take multi loads in saunas. I have found the tops' reaction to be mixed 'if' they noticed my hole slurpy, some I think don't notice or maybe care. Most took the cue to immediately dump another load in there spinning me to another whorish planet, others walked away and even try to 'preach'.

A current FB from bbrt demands that I always load up before arriving at his house, never asked where I was loaded up.

Back to TigerMilner question about getting caught. Yes, I used to have another FB who has a 10inch thick cock and likes to fist a hole loose before fucking ONLY with condoms. My attempts to slide his bare cock in were always declined. Once I arrived early at the sauna before our meet and could not resist taking a couple of loads. Did not have time to empty/clean out before he spotted me, we played and he noticed my cummy hole and walked away. We never played again. Like to borrow flexbtm term 'safesex nazi'. Now, I don't care if they don't like my used hole.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

In my experience there are quite some tops out there who like it when my hole has already been loaded by another guy before they fuck me. And I always love it when a man asks me whether I've already been fucked and then gets all turned on and excited to fuck my sore hole and add his own cum. Recently even met some tops who turned me down when I mentioned they were the first to fuck me that night. :(

Equally, I love true breeder tops who like to mention how many guys they fucked. Just knowing he loves to breed and fuck hole is a big turn on to me so it seems only obvious that there are tops around who love to fuck slutty cumdump bottoms as well.

In any case, for me, no embarassement there!     

• Upvote 1

Never been an issue.   It goes with the territory if I'm in a public place like the baths or a sex party that I would be have multiple loads.

Tops are sluts, too.   They know what a cum slicked hole feels like, and often compliment me by telling how good my hole feels with cum as lube.

If I'm doing a follow up online hookup, I always tell if I'm pre loaded.   Find it attracts more hits.