Want to take my first load

Guest romanfan

Guest romanfan

27 year old white guy visiting a major southern city and want to take my first load but I'm kind of nervous about it. Just joined BBRT looking for a guy to give it to me. Talking to a few guys, neg, poz, and undetectable. Hoping one of them comes and breeds me soon. I'm very tight and hope to feel a man shoot his load in me, surrender to him and take his load. Hopefully, I'll be posting an update later with how it went.

Guest romanfan

Made plans to meet with this hot guy from craigslist tomorrow and take his load. Great cock and thick loads in his pics. Hot daddy look that turns me on a lot. Hope he comes through and cums in me. Can't wait. Very excited to take my first load and more in the future.

Guest romanfan

He had trouble cumming for some reason and had to pull out and jerk off. I asked him to just blow on my hole and push it in, but he came on my chest and stomach instead and wiped it up. Didn't even get to taste it. :(

Still looking for my first load.

Guest romanfan

About to have a hot 25 year old black guy over to fuck and breed me. Hope he follows through. Will try to get some pics of him fucking his hot load into my tight hole for you guys.

Guest romanfan

Finally got to take my first load. The hot 25 year old black guy from earlier showed up after some difficulty getting in my gated complex but didn't have any trouble getting in my hole despite his thick 7 inches. Turns out he's a "str8" construction worker who breeds ass on the side. Said he hadn't fucked a guy in a couple of months and was feeling the "itch" and was glad to find my ad on CL. He had a bit of a gut, which was kind of hot, was quite taller than me (I'm 5'6) and sexy. He'd clearly just come from work.

As he drove up he called me for directions on where to park and I tossed him my key down from my balcony so he could get in the building. Once in my apartment, there was very little chatter other than me telling him he was hot and him saying thanks and telling me to bend over the bed after i sucked him a little.

His crotch had this thick musky smell that was a really big turn on for me as I knelt and tasted his cock. It was clear, however, that he had come to fuck not get sucked. After just a few minutes of me getting his dick wet, he told me to bend over the bed and began pushing his cockhead against my hole. I told him he would need to use lube to fuck me. I had three bottles sitting on the nightstand. He chose one, slapped some on his cock and stroked it a bit and I fingered some of the same lube into my hole while he was coating his dick.

I'm really tight, which is why I insisted on the lube and was afraid he'd have trouble getting his 7 thick inches inside me. Luckily his head wasn't a huge mushroom and he pushed in without any trouble. He also didn't hesitate to push in pass my sphincter the way some tops who've fucked me have. It stung but he was inside me bare and that's what I cared about.

I asked him to let me know when he was about to cum to which he said: "I don't pull out." I made it clear that I wanted no such thing, and he proceeded to fuck me. It wasn't the best fuck of my life or anything. He spread my cheeks and fucked, pushing balls deep, and pulled all the way out to push back in several times. The only thing he said after that point was that he liked seeing his dick in my white ass, which he clearly did. He kept pushing my cheeks out so he could get the best view of himself pulling out and thrusting back in.

True to his word, he did not pull out. After about 15 minutes of thrusting and me grunting at his rough thrusts, he grunted, "I'm cuming" and loaded my hole. It felt AMAZING. There was a wet warmth that spread inside me that I loved. I tried to clench my hole around him as he pulled out to keep as much of his load in me as possible, but I know some of it got away.

He patted my ass, said thanks, got dressed and left. After I saw him out, I went to lay back on the bed, trying to enjoy the feeling of his load wet in my hole and jerked off. I'd been too focused on getting his load in me to get myself off while he was fucking me and getting my prostate slammed usually leaves me with no choice but to cum. I leaked a bit while he was fucking me but didn't really blow. I got his load though and RAW is definitely the way to fuck.

My hole still feels wet though at least some of his load has leaked out and into the shorts I'm wearing. Didn't get to take any pics since the guy was claiming to be straight and I didn't want to scare him off.

• 1 month later...
Guest romanfan

Just made plans with this hot daddy top from bbrt to come breed me in the morning. Hope he cums through and I get to take his load. Has a great looking cock. Plus, he's poz undetectable. My first. I'll keep you guys updated. His profile insists that he does not pull out. So glad I found this sight and bbrt to introduce me to getting fucked raw. I think I can say I'm getting hooked