i'm a fucked up slut 'ruining' my life and loving every fucking second

cuntboi666

• 1 month later...

No further word from cuntboi... his last login was just a few months after he posted about his decision to let it all go. I have to imagine he finally did completely self-destruct and his life was snuffed out, either actively or passively. I hope he enjoyed himself along the way but I can't help but be sad about all the wasted years that he might have enjoyed on the future. You can be a total cumslut and keep the ride going for years -- in a spirit of joyful abandon rather than self-destruction. Seems a shame to burn out so quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, bbzh said:

Reading this thread makes me wish I could create some type of resort that was affordable for men that wanted to get away from their "normal" lives and be sex pigs.

Everyone would be tested for STDs upon arrival. If you were infected, you would be treated immediately.

If you turn up healthy, you could immediately become a cumdump or breed as many guys as you could. When you left, you would leave with no diseases because you were tested going in. No discrimination would be tolerated. All would feel welcome regardless of age, build, looks or wealth.

I like this idea. Have it open for long stay or short stay. Must be something like it somewhere in the world.

I like it too. WE have them in the USA but with out the infection check at check in. (in fact, thta kind of check in at sex clubs and baths might not be a bad idea either). In the USA they are clothing optional resorts/campgrounds. I go to some of those for multiple days of no clothes and lots of open sex. Could live in places like that comfortably.

• 5 years later...
On 3/28/2014 at 1:56 PM, cuntboi666 said:

recently i decided i hated feeling bored every day and i hated fantasising about being a little fucked up wrecked slut and never doing it. so i quit my job with about £7000 in the bank and left everything behind, my family, friends, the place where i lived, everything. didn't tell them, just left a note and got a plane to a different city in the uk, stayed in a bathhouse the first night then booked into a hotel. on the internet i was able to find men to use me. i used to find it difficult but it's probably because i was frightened of really getting used, i thought i had stuff to lose and didn't want to mess up my life. well sitting on a bed in this hotel room i'd already messed up my boring shitty life and kept getting hard every time i remembered how 'ruined' my future was gonna be, so in my profiles and listings i said i was up for hard use, no loads refused and except for being made to do illegal stuff i don't have any limits. i posted a few pictures of my totally shaved body (everything is shaved) and exactly where i was. i got loads more responses than i ever did before, sitting in my bedroom frightened of what everybody would think if i got hurt. i spent a few days getting bred, trashed, beaten up and permanently marked, plus used as a (sub)human toilet by a few men who basically abducted me after i'd checked out of the hotel and treated me like a sewer i don't even know where, they made me wear a hood the entire time and i'm pretty sure they were filming it. since then i've booked into another cheap hotel and i'll spend a few days here, but then i'm gonna find a proper place to live, just a room somewhere because i'll not be getting a job except for letting men pay to use me. i've already been paid for it, in the first hotel this man said he wanted to pay me to let him tattoo me, he had a tattoo gun with him and i said yeah and he chained me to the bed and tattooed 999 on my neck. i'm not even good looking, but i'm 26 and i'm 5ft 8inches and 116lbs so maybe he just likes trashing young-ish slim guys. a different man fucked me in his car and then said he's frightened for me because of the stuff men had done to me, so stupid because firstly he fucked me without a condom and admitted he hadn't been tested in forever and secondly he shouldn't be frightened for me, i got my savings working boring jobs and i hated every second, even jobs which i should've enjoyed i didn't, and now i'm having the time of my fucking life. when i left the bathhouse after the first night i knew if i got run over by a bus right there i'd die in bliss without any regrets, i'd just spent a day getting bred and i'd taken more cum in 16 hours than i'd taken in 8 years in my previous situation, and this was before i'd been properly used, beaten up, permanently marked etc. i realise this life isn't for everyone but if you fantasise about it all the time like i used to do, and you think you're daydreaming your life away, just fucking do it, it's the best decision you'll ever fucking make.

I absolutely love this post. This is kindof what I'm going through now, in terms of debating. Woof. Only major difference is I want to throw it all away for a selfish dom top who wants to watch my life implode and help move it along, and throw me away while i suffer.

It's interesting that the original poster of this thread/screed did so in late March, 2014, bragging about how liberating and freeing it was.

His last post was made in August of that year, or roughly five months later. He visited the forum a few times after that but hasn't been back on this site since November of 2014.

You'd think, wouldn't you, that if this were all so liberating, we'd be hearing about a whole slew of adventures of the wonderful new life being lived "free". Odd.

The reality is one of three things:

1. It was all a fantasy, several people got their rocks off on this idea, and moved on.

2. It was true (more or less), but he discovered that 7,000 pounds won't go all that far, certainly not for eight years of living expenses, and ended up quietly crawling back to a much more conventional life in order to survive.

3. It was true and he so thoroughly wrecked his life that he's living on the margins (ie homeless, addicted, thieving, streetwalking, or some combo thereof). 

Not that I'm discouraging having a lot of fun - by all means. But when you yourself describe it as "ruining your life" (even sarcastically), that tends to come true in perhaps a much more literal sense than intended.

He says he plans (planned) to keep doing this until the end, whatever that means. Given that just over half a year later, he disappeared, I'm guessing that if it was true, and he didn't return quietly to his old lifestyle, that "end" came a lot quicker than he probably planned.

So think carefully before you indulge in this kind of journey. It may well be a very short trip.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

So think carefully before you indulge in this kind of journey. It may well be a very short trip.

I went through a phase where I was depressed and unfulfilled, and wanted to quit my job to be a full time slut. But it was all fantasy and would have been an awful idea for so many reasons. I hope the OP is doing well and was able to figure out what makes him happy.

Leaving everything behind to open my legs 24/7 sounds great when the fantasy plays out in my head, but the reality of that decision would be a very dark outcome for 99% of us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Leaving everything behind to open my legs 24/7 sounds great when the fantasy plays out in my head, but the reality of that decision would be a very dark outcome for 99% of us.

Indeed. I know a couple of guys who did essentially that. Neither one lasted two years. Colossal waste of two formerly great individuals. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I went through a phase where I was depressed and unfulfilled, and wanted to quit my job to be a full time slut. But it was all fantasy and would have been an awful idea for so many reasons. I hope the OP is doing well and was able to figure out what makes him happy.

i responded to this 5 years ago and still feel/think the same way.   i too hope the OP was just fantasizing and found his way. The originally proposed scenario read like a sluts Disneyesque form or suicide.

i believe one can be a slut and still live the rest of life as well. Sorta take the Buddhist approach to being a slut and live in the moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

The reality is one of three things:

You omitted the fourth possibility: That his self-destructive lifestyle led to exactly that, and he perished from overdose, asphyxiation, exsanguination, blunt trauma, or some other premature fatal outcome. For all we know, his corpse ended up in a suitcase somewhere. That happened to a gay man in my town years ago when he went off to a city to do his thing. Suicide cannot be ruled out, if a person awakens one day to the realization that he has intentionally destroyed everything he had going for him.

The bottom line is that however attractive the prospect may sound, it isn’t sustainable, not even if you’re independently wealthy. The body and mind can take only so much abuse before they break. Debilitating disease becomes increasingly statistically likely, approaching certainty, the longer unsafe sex is practiced without mitigation.

And time is the great leveler. Such a lifestyle is inherently short-sighted, because even if it can be maintained (and survived) somehow for a period of years, a day will inevitably come when age makes it unfeasible. At that point, the person will find he has nothing on which to anchor the rest of his life; he has made no provision, and has ruined any prospects. Only misery awaits.

One if the most popular posters on this forum is so because he chronicles his descent into self-destruction, and is lionized for it, praised, and encouraged. It sickens me that so many men here are willing to upvote the tragic downfall of another human being.

Edited by ErosWired

59 minutes ago, garsento said:

This complete lack of boundaries and care, for me, undermines the entire point of sex. Why bother if you just want oblivion, to be forgotten or disdained by the few people who know about you?

Because it’s not about wanting oblivion, or even about just wanting sex. There’s a complex psychology at play that seeks to compensate for strong feelings of powerlessness and/or dissatisfaction in life, coupled with low self-esteem. A desire emerges, in desperation, to take action to take control of life circumstances in a way that will remove perceived barriers to satisfaction. At the same time, the self-esteem deficit produces an impulse to desperately seek acceptance from others in any form, and while sexual intercourse can be taken as a positive acceptance, this approach to it carries significant risk that it will be a negative acceptance, laden with denigration and abuse. But for someone desperate for any kind of acceptance, this is better than nothing or outright rejection, so he continues to seek it out.

There is nothing rational about this lifestyle. No element if it, no justification for it, can withstand sensible, level-headed scrutiny that considers the person’s well-being. The fact that people are nonetheless driven to attempt it in spite of the obvious risks and inevitable consequences suggests that it originates from a psychological state that would likely benefit from therapy before the person embarks on a course of individual self-destruction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

the self-esteem deficit produces an impulse to desperately seek acceptance from others in any form

I think this is one of the real tragedies of our particular proclivities. While we take our pleasures at the expense of social or cultural acceptance, it doesn't permeate most of us the way the poster seems to have suffered.  I hope our poster can reach out to some agency in his area and get some help.  

• Like 1