Do you always CUM??

DarkroomTaker

Noticed more and more lately; that I can get multiple fucked, fucked and so on and forth, But never seem to mind not cumming and can go a while without cumming.

I seem to be rather satisfied and can "edge" quite a lot; thinking about it after.

What I am saying is, I don't always seem to bother about Cumming, but like to be a Cumhole and get a form of sexual satisfaction from that.

Is it always your main aim to Cum every time?

I rarely cum while servicing my top. My energy is making him happy. Sometimes I will get off after him or wait until I get home and jerk off. I can take loads at the bathhouse for several hour and then get off just before I leave. Other times I'll drop a load two or three times. Just depends on my mood.

Usually I don't cum when I get fucked. I can go for days and many fucks without cumming. The most was 11 days with more than 30 fucks.

But sometimes when I'm very horny and the first fucker is very good, I cum after one minute. I can continue with him though until he's done with me. Cumming doesn't have any effect on my libido.

When I have sex with women, cumming is important. However, the first time I tried being a bottom, I discovered that the pleasure I feel being fucked is far more intense than the pleasure I feel cumming. So, frankly, when I have a big dick inside of me, the last thing in my mind is cumming.

I don't really need to cum. As long as the top is enjoying himself, that's all that I want. But the times that I do cum is usually with a muscular top who's fucking me while we're facing each other, and I'm feeling his biceps and looking at his big strong body, especially when his body really gets tensed up when he's about to cum inside me. That can really make me explode! And sometimes I'll cum while we're rolling around in bed and kissing and fondling each other. But I rarely cum when getting fucked from behind though.

I am noticing more and more that it isn't necessary for me to cum. I actually think I cum more from jacking off alone then I do when being plowed.... It is all about the top and taking care of their needs first. This is my realization that I may no longer be versatile.