I Lost All Control

The top’s name was Anthony. I had found him on-line using the screen name Hot Rod. His profile had talked about his big hard cock, his stamina, his big loads, all of which really got my juices going, so I hit him up. We exchanged a few e-mails and when I asked for his phone number he gave it to me. Come on guys! That seems trustworthy, right?

I usually ask on-line strangers lots of questions but on this night I was so horned up that I just blurted out that I wanted him to come over and play. Right away. Next thing you know, here we are on my queen-size bed, me flat on my back and Anthony, he’s on his knees between my legs, looking down at me with a smug expression. God damn! He’s so HOT!

“What?” I said, looking up at him quizzically.

“Let’s get you out of those pants,” he said.

And that’s just what he proceeded to do!

I felt a little vulnerable, naked and my legs spread like that, with him kneeling in between, still fully dressed, looking down at me thoughtfully. That didn't seem to stop my dick from standing straight up however. If anything, I was harder than usual.

“Come on, you get undressed too,” I said.

“Whatever you say, man,” he replied.

With that, he reached up and slowly started to pull his t-shirt up and over his head. My eyes darted to his midsection as the bottom hem began to rise. I wanted to see if he had a nice treasure trail. I like my guys with some fur on their belly and chest. There was a sexy thatch of black hair running down into his jeans. It took me a few seconds for my brain to process the image in front of me. Beneath that glorious trail of hair was a tattoo. It was THAT TATTOO! You know, the universal bio-hazard symbol.

When Anthony caught the look on my face he sneered, “Don’t you fret about that! I’m gonna take good care of you.”

With that he shoved his jeans down to his knees. His cock sprang up stiffly, long and thick. It was already starting to ooze a clear fluid, tantalizing but undoubtedly toxic.

He said, “Don’t worry, baby, all you gotta do is lick it a little, just a little. You know…make it feel good.” As he leaned towards me I couldn't help but moisten my lips and open my mouth.

“Yeah, I figured you would,” he said as he rubbed the head of that big cock across my mouth, coating my lips with his slightly salty precum. It was like I was mesmerized. I offered no resistance when his cock began to push into my mouth. God, it tasted good! I moaned just a little when I realized that I was accepting him willingly but I just couldn't stop.

“That’s it, baby, get that big dick of mine nice and wet. The slicker it gets, the easier it’ll be on your ass!”

As much as his cock was turning me on, when I realized that he was intending to fuck me with it, my fears came roaring back.

“No way am I gonna let you fuck me with that cock,” I announced.

“I’m not gonna make you do anything that you don’t want to do, baby!” he crooned. “I promise you, I’ll only do what's ok with you, how’s that?”

“Well,” I assented, “I guess that’ll be alright.”

He ordered, "Now get back on that cock. That was feeling mighty good!”

Now that I wasn't so nervous, the idea of sucking on that big-ass cock seemed like a reasonable thing to do. I started making love to that dick with my lips and tongue and throat. I could tell that he was getting into it because he placed his hands on each side of my head, held me steady and then began a gentle yet insistent rocking motion with his hips. Being used this way just got me hotter and my thoughts began to whirl. My desires were taking over and my common sense was melting away rapidly.

He stopped face fucking me long enough to pull off the rest of his clothes. He stretched out, lying atop me and applying urgent little kisses and bites, sending me further into orbit. First he worked on my front side and then he carefully turned me over onto my stomach and continued his efforts on my back and neck.

“Baby,” he whispered huskily. “You turn me on so much it’s hard for me to restrain myself.” With that, he started to slowly rub the head of his cock up and down the crack of my ass. I tensed up until he reminded me of his promise not to do anything that I wasn't ok with.

“Baby,” he said, “let me just put my cock inside you, only a couple of inches. That ass of yours looks so sweet, I just gotta see what it feels like to be inside. Don’t worry, that’s all I’m gonna do.”

I thought that his request sounded a little fishy, but he had promised, after all, and I told you my thinking was getting a little mixed up!

After a couple of minutes he said, “Yeah, that feels so good…just a couple more inches deeper…just for a minute, ok? I just want to see what it feels like.” Again, I gave my reluctant approval. But this time, after he eased that huge dick in a bit, he caught me by surprise by pulling it back out, just a few inches. When I didn't squawk, he repeated the process, gently pushing in and then pulling back again.

“Don’t worry, baby,” he breathed, “I’m not fucking you, I’m just gonna move it in and out for a little bit, just for a couple of minutes. It feels so, so good, baby!” I guess he thought that my shocked silence meant that I was ok with it all because soon his rhythm started to pick up ever so gradually and his strokes started getting deeper. As freaked out as I was, I have to admit that it was starting to feel waves of pleasure washing over me. Faster, deeper, I didn't know what to think. Was he really fucking me after all?

And here I was, after all my earlier protests, letting him actually fuck me, fuck me RAW! His breathing was getting more labored, a sign that he was gonna blow his wad soon. His poz load! He was still pumping away deep inside me and I was so dazed by it all that I wasn't doing anything to stop him! Nothing was coming out of my mouth except little gasps of pleasure.

I was just about to tell him, “No! Please, no!” when I felt his hips start to jerk as he began to flood my insides with his seed. This hot poz top was actually breeding me and I had let him do it without saying a freakin' word! After several more thrusts he was finally spent. He rolled me over and stared into my eyes. A hint of a sheepish grin played across his lips.

“I told you that I was gonna take care of you, didn't I?”

• Like 17
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2

MAN! I don't know many bottoms who could resits that sexiness. The minute his raw head rubs your hole it's game over - Top winner. I think all bottoms love that, "Just let me put the head in. Let me see how it feels." FUCK YEAH! We all know it feels damn good. We all love that sexy talk, that "asking" to fuck you...then delivering a load as if by accident. Story had me fucking hard and leaking - Fuck Me, Man! I need a load.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1