I just watched the HBO film The Normal Heart. I am not old enough to remember what being gay was like before AIDS came along. This movie spells it out. Not so much the before, but the beginning of the crisis. Everyone should see this moving film.

Yes I watch it and its very moving ,in the 80's-90's when all this was happening in NYC I was back home in my country not knowing anything about this awful time for many who lost there lives , my heart goes out to them ,I never got poz till about 4-5 yrs ago so I never had to deal with such resentment ....

I just watched the HBO film The Normal Heart. I am not old enough to remember what being gay was like before AIDS came along. This movie spells it out. Not so much the before, but the beginning of the crisis. Everyone should see this moving film.

I'm gonna watch it later this week. I saw it was coming out last week, but I was in Chicago for IML this weekend. Lets just says I did things there I NEVER thought I would do :grin:

Because of that I am not really in the mood for such a film right now and am going to wait a few days until I watch it. ;)

Guest JizzDumpWI

Just finished watching off my DVR. WOW, on an emotional par to the premier in Chicago I saw when it came out. Thanks Larry Kramer for a powerful story.