Picky about who fucks you?  

538 members have voted

1. 1. Picky about who fucks you?

• Yes - I only go for my ideal type(s)
    • Yes - But occasionally I'll compromise
    • No - Any cock will do
    • No - My ideal type is disgusting / nasty looking tops
    • No - But usually being drunk / high helps
    • No - Because I'm forced by my Master / Boss / Sir / Daddy to take any dick he wants me too
    • No - It's my purpose to serve any top no matter what they look like
    • No - Other reason (state below)
    • N/A - Get fucked through glory hole so don't know what they look like
    • N/A - I usually get fucked anon / blindfolded so have no idea what they look like

I notice that I'm very picky when it comes to the people I contact through websites, but as soon as I go to a bar and have a few beers I'll take almost any ass or cock.

When I was a young twink, I could afford to be a cock tease since I knew I would eventually get laid.

Now that I'm mature, I can't be picky any more. Too many bottoms looking for too few Tops. Like bberik, if I'm picky at all, it's when I'm cruising a website.

I still like to pick up guys at a bar. After a few beers, I'll loosen up. While I probably won't be like bberik looking for an ass to tap, I'll take almost any cock, especially if its owner's crotch is dry humping my butt.

I picked "Only go for my ideal types" but it is a little more complicated than that. I don't really have an ideal type of man. I don't care much whether you are 27 with the physique of a god or 67 with 40 extra pounds. However I do very much care how big your cock is and have a preference for uncut.

I don't think this makes me an asshole because there generally are enough guys who would love to fuck small dicked 20 something gym bodies, and the less than perfect men with big cocks seem to appreciate my attentions most of the time.

I am very much a "we all have our preferences, nothing wrong with that" guy. I find it odd when I get a look of "why would someone like me fuck someone like you?" when lots of guys f all descriptions have enough in common with me that we have hot sex.

• 1 month later...

I have my moments where I just want dick, then I have moments where I am picky. I chose "being drunk/high helps". If I have been having a good time, it turns me into a total slut. What I find interesting about Vegas is how picky most tops are here. I have gone to Hawks and sat in the sling, offering up my hole, to only get nothing.

years ago i was picky but in recent years i've come to realise that a cock is a cock & does not matter what it is attached to, If the top can get hard & wants to empty his balls i will willingly bend over & take it every time, Does not matter how old or young he is, cute pretty or god damn ugly does not matter my job is to take it like a good bitch & get bred.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit that I can be pretty picky but not for the same reasons that most on here have admitted to.  Looks don't really matter to me, but attitude does.  I love a man that can take control...a very dominant and verbal man usually gets my attention.  I want a top that knows exactly what he wants and is willing to just take it.  That makes me melt.  Dicks size of course is always a matter to be discussed but attitude will always trump that in my book, especially if the top is into other kinks, like bondage, blindfolds, fisting, assplay, ws, etc.  I also turn into a total faggot cumdump when parTying with like minded tops.  No better feeling than being full of cum and then getting the next top to shove his dick in your full hole and feeling all that cum forced out from the pressure of the thick meat invading the vacant hole.  Fucking hot....NOW I need a good dicking, lol.

Edited by ForcedSub
  • Upvote 1

Guest outdatedaccount

One of my hottest bookstore glory hole experiences was a guy with warts all over his cock.  It had probably 30-40 growths on it.  He came into the room next to mine, think he was looking to suck me but I made the hole gesture first.  He stuck his dick through and I sucked it some to get it wet.  Then turned and started to push down on it, he pulled back at first and seemed unsure, but then he plunged it in and started fucking me.  I could feel the rough warts scraping my hole as they went in and out.  After he shot his load in my hole he split quickly.   Only managed to catch him there one more time, about a week later.  That time I didn't even suck him, I knew it was him that had gone into the booth, so I went in and stuck my ass against the hole.  He used me and left it dripping again.  Kept looking for him at the bookstore for months after that but never saw him again. 

I've tried to find other with ads but I usually get flagged off if I'm too explicit about seeking nasty wart covered cocks.    The other thing I used to do was just put my ass against the hole until someone would come in and just fuck it, sight unseen not even their cock through the hole, then stay that way until a few more did the same.  Nothing hotter than 5-6 sight unseen cocks squirting cum deep inside.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If you can get it hard, I will give up my hole...it is just that simple.   A fuck is kinda like a haircut...even a bad one does not really last all that long....so why be too picky.   In the long run, I do appreciate a skilled top (regardless of looks, size, race, etc) and I make a great effort to be a skilled bottom.  I have found great sex is not always based on looks.  

Of course, there are some hot guys that just make you wanna take them NOW!

• Upvote 3