Reflections

• Administrators

This was originally submitted to my old buds blog by BBVersTop (thiknjuicynow@yahoo.com) who described himself as follows...

I'm a bb versatile top from a small city in the northeastern U.S. I'm into a variety of men, but especially like guys around my age or older (40+), hairy guys and guys with lots of tattoos.

It’s driving me crazy, but I can’t hook-up this weekend because I have a nasty cold. At times like these, I can't complain. I have a great sex life, after all. So…in place of my weekly bathhouse visit, I thought I’d reflect on one of my most memorable encounters:

Three-ways don’t always have the best results. They can be a mind-fuck if you’re with a couple in a LTR and wondering why you’re really there. Is one guy jealous cause you’re more into his partner then him? Around 6 years ago, I was invited to a couple’s house for a 4-way. I met one of the guys on the web and he said they only played together and they only played safe. That was OK with me. They were inviting a fourth guy, so I thought it could be fun. The fourth guy was someone new to the area that I had heard about from a friend of mine. He was slightly older than me, dark, Italian and hairy. I got to the couple’s place and they were both very friendly and down-to-earth. The younger of the two had an athletic appearance, medium height with light brown hair (I’ll call him Dave). The other guy was a little older than Dave, slightly shorter with dirty blond hair (I’ll call him Steve). We had drinks in their living room and talked while we waited for the fourth guy to arrive. The three of us made out – kissing and groping – while we waited. It looked like the fourth guy was going to be a no-show, but I didn’t mind because the chemistry between the three of us seemed to be good. But, the doorbell rang and he was there to join us (I’ll call him Mike).

Mike took off his clothes and joined us. I started playing with Dave, while Mike played with Steve. I had great sexual chemistry with Dave. He was a good kisser (not the sloppy tongue down your throat kind, but the slow erotic kind) and I loved looking into his brown, puppy dog-eyes. We rolled around on the floor, kissing, stroking and taking turns sucking each other’s cocks. I was completely satisfied to play with Dave all night, but I looked over to see what Mike and Steve were doing. To my surprise, Steve was fucking Mike and they weren’t using a rubber. Bare sex was a completely new thing to me back then. I used to fuck my ex-boyfriend without rubbers, and it was great to be able to cum up his ass, but I don’t think I had been in this kind of situation before. It turned me on and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I heard Steve ask Mike “where do you want me to cum?” I don’t remember what Mike said, but Steve pulled out and shot his load all over Mike’s ass. I thought, “Damn, that was quick.” Steve quickly retired to the sofa, and then left the room, while Mike joined Dave and me on the floor.

Mike said he wanted to watch Dave fuck me. I replied, “I don’t get fucked.” Mike asked why and I said “Well, my ass is really tight so it hurts when someone tries to fuck me – and I prefer to top any way.” Mike asked if I’d be willing to try. I wasn’t thrilled about the idea, but I was so into Dave that I decided to try. Mike said he was a nurse and he knew how to make sure I would enjoy it. I thought that was kind of weird, but I listened to what he had to say. Meanwhile, Dave was already putting a rubber on and lubing me up. I was on my back and Dave lifted my legs up and slowly inserted his cock head inside me. I didn’t think it was going to work because Dave had a long, thick cock. I started to play with my dick, hoping that I could handle it. Mike pushed my hand off my cock and just coaxed me into what was happening as Dave pushed himself inside me. I don’t remember exactly what Mike said to me, but before long I was enjoying the slow thrusts of Dave’s cock. After a while, I asked Dave to fuck me harder and he did. Then we switched positions and I sat on Dave’s cock. Then Mike slipped a rubber on and took a turn fucking me from behind. I was rock hard, dripping with pre-cum. I couldn’t get enough cock from these two hot guys. Mike pulled out and then I felt him slip Dave’s cock back inside me, but this time it was different. I could feel the heat of Dave’s cock. Mike moved around the floor to face me and smiled. His look said, “Isn’t that better? Now you’re getting fucked raw.” I was so turned on. I looked down at Dave and the look in his eyes made it obvious that he was getting close to cumming. He bucked his hips faster and I could hear him breathing harder. I couldn’t hold back any more, so I pulled on my cock and shot a huge load of jizz all over Dave’s chest. Then I lifted myself off Dave’s cock and Dave shot his load all over my ass. I moved behind Mike and played with his ass until he shot his load all over Dave, too.

I always look back and remember this experience as my first, real bareback encounter. I still think about what would've happened if I had let Dave and Mike both cum inside me. I exchanged numbers with Mike that night. He moved out of the area, but I got together with him again when I visited his city on business. I’ve had lots of great bareback experiences since then, both as a top and as a bottom, but words can’t express how great Dave and Mike were that night.