Bottoms: what's a top's best compliment?

sites5

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
On 6/8/2017 at 6:18 AM, Insidemenow said:

When he wants to breed me again

I agree with this. It's not like my hole is the only one in town.

While staying in Toronto for a few weeks in the late 70's I used to go to a sauna at least twice a week and there was a hot attendant who would sneak into my room, quickly fuck me, breed me, and then quickly leave the room. I went there a few times and if he was there I knew I would get a visitor. It felt like a big compliment having a guy wanting my hole to shoot his load.

• Like 1

For me it's pretty conventional: a shout as he cums, the way he might just have to lie down on me to catch his breath, words like "hot hole" or "nice, smooth hole," or speechlessness as he pants, and, finally, if/when he yawns a little as the endorphins hit!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jonny4dad said:

Shooting their load quickly.

So many guys get worries they cum "too quickly" but for me there is no greater compliment then when a top finds me so hot he unloads in me real quick.

Agreed! Nothing hotter than hearing a top moan has he sinks in and feels other loads slime around his cock and 5-10 pumps later he is adding his while shaking away. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I have s list I’ve kept of all the notable compliments Tops have given my ass, but the one that really stands out to me is the one young guy with his cock balls deep in my cunt who burst out in sheer, unguarded joy with “It’s like fucking a cloud!”

Naturally, the greatest indirect compliment I get is when a man in a city hours away from me contacts me out of the blue wanting to know when I’m coming back so he can fuck me again. I get that fairly often.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1