The cumdump network

Fantastic idea. I am a self confessed cum dump, and really do take any and all loads given to me. My blog and profiles are testiment to that.

I would definitely be up for offering my arse to anyone who wanted to use it as part of the cum dump network. I think we should defo set this thing up, and at least see how it works out...

I'm in York, North Yorkshire. The nearest largest city to me is Leeds, in West Yorkshire....

Lets do this guys...

i think it might work... but each CUMDUMP will need to Identify WHO he really is. What type of load he takes? how often? limits?

Other kinks? Some are open to anything, as long as they get the load...... others want to be totally focused on getting fucked and taking loads... so any time in chains, or getting fisting is time away from collecting loads.

Above ALL -- there MUST be a VERIFY process... either by RawTOP or another member.

• 4 months later...

And I'd service the East Bay (I'm in Oakland) - San Francisco's already full of cumdump bottoms, but the East Bay is fussier about UB2s and condoms, so a raw cumdump could perform a valuable service for those who hate latex.

Edited by Ingulphus

I am looking to cover the entire USA --

NO, not just with my hole... but with my CUM DUMPS Whores. The guys who will accept my rules, regulalations and ability to BEND OVER, any where, ANY Time for ANY One. Though each Resident "CUM DUMP" will have it's "home-base" it will travel (As this is the BEST way to get multiple SEED and DNA from ALL TYPES of Men) -- each CUM DUMP will make it his number one priority to get fucked and takes LOADS -- regardless of Who is shooting their loads in their hole. Though willing to accept many types of CUM DUMPS -- those that agree to be TOXIC FUCK HOLES get first priority.

Sorry for my delay/neglect to this board this past few weeks. Those who truely do KNOW me -- know i have been traveling and looking at sites for the first CUM DUMP House -- but again, the "Network" will house various CUM CUMPS in multiple cities. ALL Should get LOADS from every Possible TOP Man out there.

So whats the latest on this network then? Is it becoming a reality? Will it happen?

I don't mind being in chains, but arent into getting fisted... to me it's all about taking the spunk, getting the load inside me. And by load i mean any load. Regardless of if it's negative, postive, aids, or other std/sti... when i say ALL loads taken, i mean, ALL LOADS.

Class me for sure as a TOXIC FUCK HOLE.

I posted this thread as an idea. The idea was that the cumdumps should accept ALL ( legal ) cocks and loads without question. That is the central idea. EVERY man gets a full oral and anal service and decides if he wants to give his load in the arse or mouth. I would allow the cumdumps to refuse cocks which are obviously diseased ( warts, scabs, sores, pus discharge ) as they have an obligation to keep themselves healthy for the wider community of Tops.

Other issues such as "does the cumdump take piss or S/M or dress to please?" would be up to the individual cumdump - no compulsion. Just my thoughts.

• 2 months later...

Maybe something like a time-share...... don't really wanna wear out a good thing............

And as for me, I'd be one of the others that want to be totally focused on getting fucked and taking loads.....

• 2 weeks later...