The cumdump network

Tasty .... If real.... are you able to travel or do you host out of town cumdumps?

Doubt there are many in your part of Texas -- a few but they would never admit it ---

Bareback Bottom for REAL Men who know how to Top and Fill a hole.

I will host out of town cumdumps.

Even the few here in CC that talk alot never actually show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey TastyTainted,

I take it CC is Corpus Christi, Texas.

Some guys in Philly say CC but mean something else. It is a regional thing.

Major cities are always a Plus-- easier for me to get to Dallas by plane than Corpus Christi --- though if I drove, Could take longer, but it would have to be worth the drive. The rides in my hole have to out-weigh the amount of time I am sitting in the car. Though a well-planned detour could be fun.

Spend a weekend at the Habanna Inn in Tulsa, OK... then a couple days in Dallas, then down to Austin for a day of some anonymous loads then back to CC by Friday.

I would love to plan a trip with a Top Man like you ready to Take control and offer my hole to others.

I can also do double CUM DUMPS and invite another bottom Pig and Top Men get to choose where they shoot their load.

Or 20 guys shoot the loads into the other pig boy Friday night, and then he has to DUMP his DNA in my Fuckhole on Sat night... and of course, the rest of the town/state/universe is invited. :)

Hey BREEDmeRAW,

This would be a great trip to join you with from St. louis. I would LOVE to be a CUM DUMP bottom PIG with you on a well planned drive trip to Corpus Christi. First stop at the Habanna Inn in Tulsa, OK...then a couple days in Dallas at the bath houses collecting loads, then drive to Houston bath houses for the anonymous loads of the latest DNA strains from Africa, then to Corpus Christi.

Where I would quickly get naked, offering myself up to be TastyTannedCock's CUM DUMP bottom PIG...milking his horny, hard cock with my anonymous cum lubed fuck tunnel and then taking on ANY horny CC Top Men that want to shoot their anonymous loads into this pig boy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Something similar existed in France at the time of the old Minitel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel

"Maîtres Lopeurs" asked for guys "à loper" and/or "à larver".

The difference was the "lopes" or "larves* were put at full disposal for limited time (evening, day, weekend,....) at a partcular place (parc, cinema, urinal,...). They advertised the time and place very shortly on Minitel to avoid cop control and other control. Condom use was optional.

Now the French use the word nokapote for bareback but the service disappeared.

I think there should be a national service like military service (condom optional) to deliver the service as described by the OP.

Being a dedicated cumdump is a vocation. It is a form of self sacrifice. Cumdumps risk their health to provide pleasure. It can have a spiritual component. I already have large brass and silver candlesticks for a phallic altar. I just need to find a suitably attractive phallus/dildo to place on it. Not all cumdumps need to buy into the religious component, but an oath to serve cock can help to reinforce commitment.

:cool:

Temple prostitution can indeed add a particular dimension to it as it has been in use before overwhelming monotheism

http://www.ralliance.org/CultTempleProstitutes.html

Prostitutes were considered priests or monks.

So, you worship like me. I have always been fascinated by the description in Robert Mapplethorpe's biography of the altar pieces he created.

http://books.google.lu/books?id=qmNjOTXXRdoC&pg=PA77&lpg=PA77&dq=mapplethorpe+altarpieces&source=bl&ots=easLHMq9oD&sig=2aYN1Ln207GC2QBEYRxodVf6K1M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=m5UEUJTAGYSFhQeXpvnIBw&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=mapplethorpe%20altarpieces&f=false

Altars are a very good source of inspiration in this field.

Guest pozpig46

Wonderful idea. Where do you sign up for this action. I would love to have my full of cum all the time and as my signature states no load refused do not care about your status. Neg or Poz a load of cum is load .