Exhibitionist Barebacker

constructionguy

Guest faggot hole

Being fucked in sex clubs and steam baths is one thing, but it is entirely something else to be fucked in public places where exhibitionist sex is not generally expected.  Such as at parties.  I would go with a date or a fuck buddy to this party, and there's a lot of fucking going on but everyone is trying to be discrete, and taking it to the bedrooms.  But after enough making out, my date would just take my cunt, right there in front of everyone (or at least in front of everyone who wasn't in a bedroom somewhere discretely fucking), and that generally would start the ball rolling.  Next thing I know, guys are lining-up to take my ass, or they are publicly fucking their own dates, and the party is rolling.    

Once I was at a pool party at a dude's house in the burbs.  It was a great party, with a lot of gay couples and a few mixed (but obviously hip) couples.  Things are going swimmingly.  I was in and out of the pool, wearing a white Speedo that, when wet, was virtually transparent.  Then my date came-up behind me, ripped-off my Speedo, had me lay out on the diving board and fucked the living daylights out of me.  A crowd gathered, cheering him on, and the party was also on.  When my date finally came withdrawn and I had cleaned him off, there was fucking going on all over the place.  Guys fucking guys.  Guys fucking gals.  And gals fucking gals.  All over the place -- on the pool deck, on the lounge chairs.  Everywhere.  

My date turned to me and said "We've done our job.  Got the party going.  Let's go home where I can really have at your ass."

It pays to advertise!   Local ABS is not really great for public fucking.  Small, too bright, no door and no hidden type areas.   As a result most guys just want sucked off.  That is ok, but I like getting fucked too.

Two weekends ago, I ran across a sliver daddy who had no problem fucking in public and we were quick stripped down and he had is cock buried in my ass.   We quickly drew a crowd (well the other 3 guys in the place.  Once the dude finished up with by driving his load deep, I was ready for more.   None of the other dudes wanted to fuck, but I sucked them all off.....while the others watched.  A couple more guys came in and got in line.   I sucked 5 guys back to back....but the poor last guy only got about halfway in my mouth before he exploded.....he was so horned up from watching.

Last weekend I got to repeat the situation.  Same dude, same time.....same nice cock and another good load.  This time there were only three other guys.  I got loads from the first two...but the last one was a bit skittish and kept pulling out.

So yes, I enjoy being watched and it usually ends up with more cock for me.   It is kind of like a grocery store with free samples.....you gotta let folks know how good it is.....then they are gonna want some.

• Upvote 1

I hooked up yesterday during work with a versatile dude I met on bbrt.  When I arrived at his house I found four other tops there.  I took a nice long hit from a pipe somebody put in front of me, and immediately following by a shotgun.  Finally I stripped, lubed-up, and took four loads in two hours.

Then I dressed and went back to work.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have gotten naked at abs and left the door wide open. Usually point my ass out the door. There is a guy there who is friends with the clerk. He asked if I wanted to be fucked in the hallway and I said of course but won't we get kicked out? He said no, his friend let's him.

So there I am completely naked in bright hallway getting fucked by him raw. After he came in me, another mounted me. We have done it 3 times now, hoping for more.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I am really into gettin fucked n loaded in public I will take any/all cocks n loads any/where/time/how ! The bigger the audience the better so there is more to join in especially outdoors ! Luv gettin kidnapped tied up blindfolded rip stripped n gangraped in public (_0_)

• Upvote 2

Guest indynudeguy

Regular bath house visitor here.  The reason I go, is to offer up my hole and take loads in the public spaces.  Especially hot when the audience knows I'm taking a poz load raw.   It also lets other guys know exactly what I am there for and eliminates the game playing.

Edited by indynudeguy

God damn.  Love going to Steamworks in Chicago, but haven't had the pleasure of attending a Cumunion party yet.  Have always enjoyed fucking and being fucked in the sling (or in one of the "jail beds", or in the gloryhole room, or the steam room, or ... well, yeah. :D ).

You need to make it to a Cumunion party.  you would fit in for sure.

• Upvote 1

Met up with a super hot black guy a few times one summer in the city park in the woods....Some of the best uninhibited, passionate sex I've ever had....One time the guy had me on my back on the ground legs up getting fucked bareback. The guy fucking me was pretty loud, moaning as he was thrusting in me, especially as he got closer to cumming. While I was getting fucked I noticed a hot young guy watching us...His cock was out and he was jerking off. After we were finished my top left and the young guy came over. He said it was so hot seeing that huge black cock in my hairy hole and couldn't believe I would fuck without a condom. He asked me if i Was worried about geeting AIDS. I told him I loved raw cock and that it felt so much better.....The ironic thing is the blak guy is the one that ended up pozzing me....In fact that session could have been the one that did...Came down with the fuck flu about 4-5 weeks later and tested poz 6 months later.

fucking nice story man.

how did you/do you feel about getting pozzed, in public, by black dick?

I love an audience when I'm getting fucked raw and taking loads. It's hot knowing other guys are getting off watching me be a cumdump and enjoy uninhibited sex without limits. Especially hot when those watching are living their fantasies through me because they haven't yet taken the plunge into raw play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love being barefucked in public, outdoors or in saunas, with an audience.

There's a sauna in London that fills a room with foam on Saturdays. I get myself in the middle of a group of guys and usually one of them starts fucking me. It's pretty obvious what's going on, and soon the group will start passing me round. This continues til the foam subsides, and there's folks watching me get my ass fucked, barebacked and sometimes bred. I'm pretty vocal when I'm fucked too.

Such a turn-on seeing all the wide eyes watching, staring, wondering if they should have a go...

There's been times in that foam room when some guy's been fucking me and some awesomely Alpha Man has come along, and physically pulled the guy's cock out of me so he can fuck me instead. That is super hot when that happens!!

• Upvote 8

I have always loved it outside from public toilets as a school lad and getting filled by the older chaps to cruising grounds and saunas. I have noticed that in the last few months grindr has been a real pain to get a load from, so many timewaster or condom police but with the summer coming in the UK hitting the local cruising grounds is a quick and sure fireway to get a load or two and even better is there as a few guys watching on as long as the give me theirs after.

As a bottom I'm not too pickie, as long as raw pretty much will take it - top I do need to fancy the guy, but happy to be a cumdump when out and about.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday afternoon i hooked up with a guy and went to his place.  His roommate and one of the roommate's friends were there.  We went into the guy's bedroom and when he started to shut the door, I said, Leave it open.  We fucked - took turns.  He reached for a condom and I told him I'd only do it bare.  I know his roomie and friend heard it.  I loved knowing they were checking us out.  Not exactly public, but not private either.

• Upvote 6

Yesterday afternoon i hooked up with a guy and went to his place.  His roommate and one of the roommate's friends were there.  We went into the guy's bedroom and when he started to shut the door, I said, Leave it open.  We fucked - took turns.  He reached for a condom and I told him I'd only do it bare.  I know his roomie and friend heard it.  I loved knowing they were checking us out.  Not exactly public, but not private either.

Nice way to spend the afternoon