When Bottoms Get Fucked Hard

Luvbbslut

Hey guys,

I am a top and love fucking dirty sluts.  I love pushing my cum deep in their holes and pounding them hard.

I keep thinking they are just here to satisfy my sex hunger, and I don't even care about their pleasure.

So i was wondering guys, when you get pounded and loaded by one or several tops what are you thinking about?

Are you thinking about the top's pleasure? About the next cocks who will fuck you? About their DNA in your cumfilled pussy? About how slutty you are? Are you feeling pride taking his cum?

• Upvote 9

:DI am thinking how lucky I am to have a top fuck me hard.  I love it hard and if my top wants it too, here I am and come do me.  My tops way is how I take it though.  Love the feel of being pounded hard the most though and then filled with his load is fantastic.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom I am concentrating on the top's actions, aiming to please him and encourage him to cum fucking me. Effectively my excitement is building with the tops excitement sensing the top's movements and the sounds he's making. and get a similar euphoric rush when the top is cumming so sharing in the top's orgasm. If he pulls out and doesn't cum, I would feel empty in more ways than one and will be keen to find someone else to replace him if he's not coming back. Hence I am keen to keep him satisfied.

• Upvote 3

I'm making sure he's feeling incredible.. However... I'm not about being used. I'm not just a hole to get someone off with. I want pleasure as well. I'm just as much of a human being as he is. I deserve to feel pleasure also. That said, I derive pleasure from pleasing the top. So..... If I make him feel good, the chances are I'm going to feel good. Oh... And I want his load. Take as long as you want.. Just leave me with your load in me.

• Upvote 9

I want to do whatever will make my top happy. I am totally focused on the guy fucking me. The goal is his load in my hole. If he favors me with more than one load, all the better. I don't even think of my dick until he's satisfied.

• Upvote 1

When I'm getting fucked by guys I'm thinking about how I can make the top's experience better. I'm extremely aware of what is turning them on, what they want most out of me, positions they prefer, and how to be just a hole for them. I give all the cocks near me as much attention I can, thinking about much of a true slut, a real power bottom i could be for them. I'm definitely feeling pride in taking their cocks and loads inside my cunt, but also I feel pleasure through their pleasure, only. If they are happy, if they are in awe at my ability, then I'm doing it right. I typically don't really think of myself all that much except how my hole and pussy feels, and thinking through the top's perspective. 

• Upvote 3

I'm not usually focused on the mechanics of fucking.  When I am getting fucked I'm totally in tune with the Universe.  I feel a wonderful sense of "rightness" of being.  I really love the synergy of the fact that some men are tops and some are bottoms.  When we find each other, even for a five minute anonymous fuck, I feel validated that I am doing exactly what I was meant to be doing and so is he.  It is really a beautiful thing.  The rest is instinctual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When you are fucking me, I'm not thinking at all.    I'm focused solely on your cock inside me, and trying to make the ride more pleasurable and exciting for you.    I always let you control the fuck, and react to your cues.   Whatever turns you on will also give me pleasure--whether it's pounding thrusts or slow, rhythmic fucking, or a change of positions.

And I do indeed feel pride when you flood my guts with your precious seed.   Even though you may be indifferent to my pleasure,  I will always get my pleasure knowing that enveloping your cock with my tight ass wall, and working my ass muscles in tandem with your plowing my hole has brought you off--and we have both gotten what we wanted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Im thinking im ready for his nut. Deep in my ass or throat. Im also thinking i wanna make sure he comes back to seed me again, so I try to concentrate on his pleasure and what i think he might like. I kinda wanna be all my tops' favorite bottom too, so i can get dick wherever i am. So every good dick i just try to really impress, so i will be their favorite bttm

• Upvote 1