Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

I've got lots of fetishes that are fairly common or vanilla, like underwear etc.... but then I also like some more intense stuff, like fresh piss (not recycled water), scents - ripe armpits, foreskins, sweaty scrotums and ass especially, Emetophilia (vomiting/being vomited on) - I have had someone puke on my dick by accident before, I'd like to have that happen again deliberately, or on my chest, and scat (it turns me on to stick my dick in a dirty hole, have also cleaned a dirty hole with my tongue before. Smearing is also fun) I want to receive someone's enema or douche water one day. 

Edited by Filthpig69
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2014 at 5:29 PM, barehole4use said:

Something that turns me on big time but not sure if it is a fetish but every time it happens i want more, I got this thing about men with uncut dicks & cheesy cockheads, when i'm going down on them & i can smell it that it's pretty cheesy & not washed i always back my ass on to them because i want them to fuck me with that dirty pole & clean there cocks in my ass, Maybe it's gross but i really don't know it turns me on every time . But always hard to find men like that too.

I think that there would be a few guys who would agree to that on a prior arrangement. I'm uncut and keep it super clean, but if you wanted me cheesy, i'd leave it unwashed for a few days beforehand. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest perverthomoslave
6 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

If this qualifies as a fetish... mpreg.  I am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with the thought of getting impregnated.

Same! I love everything about it (except the actual baby,  I hate children ? )

For a very long time I've been into specific types of gear that feel good against bare skin. Nylon trackies, rain gear, pvc/vinyl sauna suits, plastic pants. Get a good squirt of j-lube into a pair of plastic pants and you have no idea how awesome your cock and balls will feel sliding around in there for hours! 

I've only had a few guys who were also into this that I played with in person, but it really is an addictive feeling. When I get off solo, I'm always dressed up in something like this . . .

DSCF1051 (800x600) (140x105).jpg

On 9/14/2014 at 5:59 PM, Topwhore said:

I have a few that may seem normal but most don't get into... I love to suck on necks, nipples, chests, to leave hickeys. As atop,I think it feels like I'm marking my property. It tags a slut as MINE. Let's others know this fag has already been used. Also, something hot about knowing he'll think of me every time he looks in the mirror for a few days.

Also love to fuck women, seeding, and impregnation. Giving Her no trace to find me again. No consequences from my side... Her living a lifetime remembering my using her body for my cruel punishment. Gets me hard thinking of that baby bump and no idea who the daddy 

I love hickeys and neck biting everytime I try to do it or get it done to me I get no. Weird because is so pleasing while it is done.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:16 AM, evilqueerpig said:

For me it's uncut, cheesy cock...the riper, the better.  Living in the US, uncut men are rare and those willing to get ripe are scarcer than hen's teeth.  I had a dear friend with benefits who had what he called "extreme overhang".  He'd ripen 2 weeks for me and when I'd get to his place, the stink was strong and I'd go right in for a sniff before inserting my tongue into his foreskin and licking it clean...followed by drinking his morning piss from the tap.  DAMN, I miss that man!

Yupp this is my thing too. Cock cheese is so fucking beautiful when you get into it. I have many friends with benefits but yes they’re hard to come by in the US. I find I just have to ask people to grow cheese for me and while some dudes get turned off, most are willing to try a couple days without showering. But of course, it takes longer than that for proper cheese - and even longer for the kind of caked-on smegma that really gets me leaking precum. ? the hunt is always on for uncut met who are generous enough to not retract their foreskin and grow a crop of fragrant cock cheese. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh man....I have my fair share. I always start with my big three. Pits, pubes, and piss.  Love hairy men. Sasquatch-like. Cut cock is a weakness of mine. Rounding it out with cigarettes, snot and light scat. I love that I'm a clean cut white collar guy with these pervs. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 2:16 PM, Guest btchbyl said:

a dude wanted 2 put a cigarette in my hole and light it. thought it was a little odd but I let him do it anyway. he ended up having 2 light it himself and take a few drags 4 it 2 stay lit but then he reinserted the filter in my ass while I massaged it with my hole while he watched. the same dude later pushed a candle most of the way up my ass and lit it and watched til some wax dripped down the side and onto my hole. at that point I told him no more or my ass would b 2 sore 2 take his dick later.

Kind of hot

7 hours ago, Boybreeder said:

I love to eat and suck candy out of a clean butthole

I’d love to do this with somebody. Some guy on Grindr a few months ago told me he liked rolling up strips of bacon and putting them up his boyfriend’s hole before frying them up - I asked to come over for breakfast one day but we lost touch :(

I love the idea of eating something after it’s been in a cute guy’s ass.