Anyone Else with a Suit and Tie Fetish?

Heir2012

I'm curious if anyone else has a suit and tie fetish.

I love seeing pictures of men in suits. Part of it is the professionalism of how they're dressed, creating the idea that they are important men holding power. Another part of it is the mystery of what is beneath the suit. Suits often don't give much away, but a tailored suit hugs a man's body the right way. When they start to strip it all off, opening the dress pants and pulling out their swelling cocks, I'm in awe. I love seeing their white dress shirts opening, revealing hair chests beneath. I don't care if they're in their offices or if they're at a wedding, I just love seeing hot men in suits.

Even a tie is hot, especially after the man has started to strip down, leaving nothing but the tie. If he's getting fucked, the other man can use it almost like a leash, pulling back on it to assert dominance. Even if the man is still fully dressed, seeing a tie covered in cum is incredibly sexy. Seeing a suit covered in cum is sexy. Suits aren't cheap, and if a man cums on your suit, he's really marking you. 

Does anyone else have this fetish? Where and when did this fetish come about for you?

Does anyone have any pictures of hot men in suits that they'd like to share? Videos? 

• Like 3

It's not my fetish but I've met guys who told me they were turned on seeing me in a suit and dress socks. Had a couple of fuck buddies who were into that fetish. I haven't had to wear a suit to work in almost 10 years now, so really haven't had anyone approach me about it anymore.

On 10/11/2023 at 1:50 PM, Close2MyBro said:

It's not my fetish but I've met guys who told me they were turned on seeing me in a suit and dress socks. 

Same here… I have a good friend that I’ll meet for happy hour downtown after work. He’ll be looking around at the suited men and describe the dress socks on each to me. I just sit there and smile while having a sip of my drink. 

Edited by badjujuboy

This video is one I come (cum) back to over and over again. Without the suit, it would be hot, but with the suit, it's even better. Connected with what the guy says in the video, imagine a ton of guys from Mad Men fucking each other or cruising. Incredible. 

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/he-shows-us-his-new-suits-and-he-like-to-jerk-off-8773657 

I grew up south of the financial district of toronto in the 90's on the water front, & had to see all the men in suits as i went to school and came home. Living in a condo with all those business men using the health club facilities & pool was almost more than my teenage brain & body could handle. I had met a 38 yr old Greek man who worked in finance while in the sauna & had begun having get togethers at his condo. The 2nd time we met up he was in his suit & i could not help but make him keep it on as we blew each other. He was not into fucking, but loved his face covered in my cum. That day his suit got drenched in cum. As i grew up & went into finance, my greatest joy was walking into my bosses office while wearing silk boxers & silk suit, going under his desk and unzipping him while he was on the phone, because i made a sale. Thankfully the boss was my hubby, but seeing his pants covered in cum, his prissy bossy nature reduced to a cum covered slut made smile as we changed into clean suits.. 

• Like 4

I agree

although it does need to be the right man in the right suit 

Sometimes it is the fantasy of taking a handsome clean cut man in a suit down a few pegs by making him your cum covered bitch ?and yes - a tie can make a nice leash ….. or use it for bondage (tieing hands behind the back- or wrists tied together behind the neck)  and of course a good silk tie is not cheap either- feels sexy against the naked skin - and so easily ruined by sweat, cum, and/or piss - marking him as yours

or the flip side is being used as a bitch by a big strong dominant man in a perfectly tailored suit…. The right man in the right suit can be just as dominating as a guy in full leather

also just meeting a guy who looks so clean cut out in a nice public straight bar, or the symphony- Knowing you are going home- stripping down and having the nastiest sleaziest bb sex - I love that contrast 

• Like 1

I don't know if I would call it a "fetish" of mine, but I had a guy come to my apartment in the middle of the day, around lunch time, and fuck me without removing his clothes, just unzipping his pants.  Since I live in Florida I assumed he worked for a bank because I could not imagine any other business where I see guys in suits and ties, except a courthouse.  His English was limited, he just unzipped his pants, I blew him for a while till he got hard and he just shoved it in me and blew his load. He was very careful when pulling out, asked if he could use my bathroom and I noticed later he has used a washcloth and towel.  He was polite and thanked me in English.

I was happy that a week or two later I got a message from him, this time there was only a photo of his dick, and he asked if he could come by again.  I quickly agreed and we did the same thing as I just described. He said something to the effect "you are not from around here, are you", and I told him I had just moved to the area.

Damn I miss Craigslist because I have not been able to find him again.  He was hot, he looked like that baseball player Jennifer Lopez used to date and when I mentioned that to him he smiled.  Apparently other people had told him the same thing....

• 2 months later...

I was an Exec for my large company... mostly business casual, but sometimes I was meeting with other Senior execs from other companies and would do the suit/tie thing.

I have a young otter fuck buddy who is hairy, 8" uncut and loves oral and fucking.  He has a Daddy thing going on.... 

One day, he texted me and said he was HAF and would I like to play?  I said I would pop by his place on my way home from work.

His face LIT UP when I came in the front door that day.  Suit and tie.  He told me that Men at Play was his favourite studio at the time and while he enjoyed MAP flicks, most at that time were using rubbers.  He asked if I would leave my shirt/tie/dress socks and dress shoes on while we fucked - of course we fucked raw.  I could see he was turned on big time and I said 'of course'.

While I stripped off my pants (and left my jock on), he ran into his room and I could hear him rustling around.  A minute later he came out with a shirt/tie and dress socks/shoes.  And his cock was already rock hard.  Clearly, this was turning him on big time.

Then he asked if he could film us fucking?? Again, I said sure.

He proceeded to take his time that first 'executive' fuck session.  We both have a copy of the video and the massive cum shot.  He made sure to get some video of our shirts and our shoes.  I talked dirty to him through the entire juicy fuck and he gave me a 3 day load that day.  He didn't even stop fucking.  He just stayed hard and loaded me up a second time within minutes.  Wow.. this CLEARLY was a fantasy for him.

We usually fucked every few weeks as time permitted.  Every second or third time tho, I would dress up in suit/tie and suck his cock and let him video record us fucking.  Great 'spanking' material for the days you can't find anyone ... lol.

I looked at it as a fantasy that he enjoyed and whenever I dressed up in my 'Sunday clothes', he would always dump two loads.  So, I was happy to play along.large.vlcsnap-2024-01-21-16h55m40s042.jpg.e4df4ec3ff8abc0c82653481dc980a07.jpg

• Like 2