Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

On 1/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, Guest Flav said:

I love hickeys and neck biting everytime I try to do it or get it done to me I get no. Weird because is so pleasing while it is done.

I love getting hickeys

I definitely have a barefoot fetish and I really love to be watched having sex...but I don’t think either is weird

i did have a incident where I hooked up with a guy, and he wanted me to wear small sized shirts and pants and wanted me to flex and rip them while he simply beat off!  Found that rather strange!  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2014 at 10:34 AM, TattPig said:

Feet.

I just do not get that. At. All. It's just incomprehensible to me. Harmless, but baffling.

I dont have a foot fetish but I was a sex party in a hotel room where one of the guys had a huge foot fetish. I was laying on the bed getting a blowjob and eating this other sudea was. My feet were hanging off the end of the bed (I'm prwrty tall).

Next thing I know my feet were being massaged, kissed, licked, dude was sucking my toes. It was AMAZEBALLS! 

One of the most intense and deeply satisfying orgasms ive ever had.

• Like 1

Back in the day when I did gay adult entertainment, I would get requests to make private videos for people all the time. One guy paid me very well to make a video for him where I just basically sat in the bed and ate gummy bears while talking to him. It was my assumption that he had a giant fetish, and imagined the gummy bears were tiny people that I was consuming. I dont really know. It does nothing for me but to each their own.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

mine is (right now) all fem related.  ALL fem presenting types gather for a mass orgy and blood slam.  Plenty of ways to play and every gurl leaves happy.  no men, just those who have some aspect of a fem personality.   some of the time is quite and soft and the other is hard driving sex.  But nobody leaves without getting POZZED.

I love making my converse and Osiris sneakers as filthy as possible , piss in them all the time, and a lot of waste 😈 gets put in them too! I’ve never worn socks and love having really filthy feet and showing them off

46 minutes ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

mine is (right now) all fem related.  ALL fem presenting types gather for a mass orgy and blood slam.  Plenty of ways to play and every gurl leaves happy.  no men, just those who have some aspect of a fem personality.   some of the time is quite and soft and the other is hard driving sex.  But nobody leaves without getting POZZED.

Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like the perfect party. Everybody riding your sex machine and playing with each other. Lots of fem sex, methods and blood slamming. What could be better then that. 

• Like 1

Guest MattDillan
On 11/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Is it weird or normal?  I love taking cumloads in both holes and on my face.  I never thought I met my limit.

Same here!!