donkeyboy

I find it a way to convert,a novice by letting him clean me up,but to start them off into a scat themed play,thats what happened to me, i was reaming this black guys ass,he was slowly lying me ony back,lowering his ass on to my mouth,then pulls his cheeks apart,i thought so i could get in deeper,but i coukdnt belive my eyes,hes starting to shit,told me,open wide,he held my head still,put his asshole on my mouth,and pushed out a massive shit,i didnt think i could do it!,but his insistance,i did,kept me there 3mins,with it in my mouth,maybe longer,i tryed to eat it,but couldnt,too big.but wow was hot,im still doing it today.rareairc2@gmail.com

• Piggy 1

I am sensitive to odor, and all, and only more recent in my life do i take cock from ass to mouth. the last sex i had was two guys fucking me but they also fucked each other while one fucked me the other also got behind the other and fucke him. when they were not fucking each other as they were fucking me the other put his cock in my mouth to suck and I sucked from my ass to mouth as well from the other guy ass to my mouth. but then I was the whore as they did not suck each other i was the only one doing the sucking and being fucked only. As i am a total submissive bottom

On 6/26/2021 at 8:30 PM, fagclit87 said:

Yes, it is 100% imperative for a faggot to clean a Man's cock after he has unloaded in a faggot's pussy. If the Man wants to fuck your pussy then fuck your mouth, you must obey and take it.

It’s one of my favorite things to do, even when expected..

I was at a sex party and the first time I did ATM at first I thought It was disgusting until I saw how excited the top was as I cleaned his dick. Others saw this came over and fucked me, and then I ATM them. It was an excellent education in showing what pig I am. 

• Like 1

I see ass to mouth as part of the service, after being given the gift of a hot load there's nothing better than cleaning his cock with my mouth after. I'd never expect a top to wash or clean his dick beforehand - it's my ass whatever is on his dick after breeding me is mine to clean up. 

Also good mid fuck - changing positions is a chance for him to switch holes, or sit back and relax for a bit while I worship his cock. 

• Like 1

I love cleaning the cock of the Top who was just using my hole before and after he cum's inside me. To top this off A2M is even better when I am cleaning a cock while someone else is now inside me! I love tasting my ass so much so, that when a top eats my hole that I want him to kiss me,  so I can taste it from him. 

• Piggy 1