donkeyboy

❤️ATM -- a while back a vers/top pal and I met up for drinks at a bar and ended up going home with other men separately... he was staying with me at the time and came rolling in around 2 am. As we shared our sexual experiences over a night-cap, I was excited to hear he had fucked the guy he left the bar with, but then flipped and took dick and cum himself...not only from the hook-up but also from the guy's top roommate who came home during their breeding session. I had gotten two loads from the guy I went home with earlier and I asked him if he'd ever felched cum from a guy's hole before. He had not, but was just drunk and horny enough to say he was willing to try. I quickly poured him another bourbon and set my rim chair up, then we took turns licking, sucking and eating cum from each other's holes. Eventually we were both so amped up that we ended up fucking and breeding each other  -- so hot and delicious! This was my second experience at mutual ATM/felching, but have had a few tops eat my hole after breeding and then kiss me with cum in their mouths. Definitely, something I'll seek out in the future!

• Like 6

The only time I don’t suck a cock that’s bred my cunt is if the top is too sensitive after shooting his load but they’re few and far between in my experience.

I still remember the first guy who bred me and then licked my cunt afterwards. It was hot beyond belief. Especially when he eased up to kiss me intensely with his mouth full of his cum and my arse juices. 

That was an amazing experience and I often do it when I’m topping.

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
6 minutes ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

The only time I don’t suck a cock that’s bred my cunt is if the top is too sensitive after shooting his load but they’re few and far between in my experience.

I still remember the first guy who bred me and then licked my cunt afterwards. It was hot beyond belief. Especially when he eased up to kiss me intensely with his mouth full of his cum and my arse juices. 

I'd love you to fuck me then make me clean your cock ...

16 hours ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

Hats off to all of the Top men who will eat their cum from their bottom man's hole!! So fucking hot -- 

Guest takingdeepanal
29 minutes ago, atlfukbud said:

Hats off to all of the Top men who will eat their cum from their bottom man's hole!! So fucking hot -- 

Love it when they then spit it back into my mouth. 

On 1/16/2020 at 2:45 PM, catcher4you said:

I enjoy sucking my top’s cock after he has been fucking me. Of course, he got it sucked before he started, but I’m happy to swallow him as a break from the fuck, after the breeding or, especially, when it helps him to get hard for another round. Love it too when a guy rims my ass when fucking me. I’ve managed to find a few tops who like eating out their own loads so it’s more common in a group situation or as a break during the fuck. 
I’ve got one buddy who loves to felch out his own load and really likes rimming me during a fuck session. Very hot and the taste on his dick after he’s been inside me is awesome. 

Your so lucky to have that buddy.  I love to rim any hole any time

• Like 1