Guest SBBOY

My fuckbud isn't all that attractive. He's a "regular guy" type. If you saw him, you probably wouldn't look again. But he can suck cock better than any chick I've ever been with. I'm pretty well-endowed and he just goes straight down on my cock, no hands, and comes back up. Plus, no matter how rough I get when I fuck him, he just moans and begs for more. He goes ass-to-mouth when I want, he swallows without complaint, and he likes to ride and take it deep. Dude is the best fuck I've ever had.

• Upvote 1

Totally true, the ugly ones have normally the bigger cocks, i suppose the bad looks are compensated elsewhere, give me an ugly dude with a huge cock anyday instead of some prissy queen who loves the mirror & can't get his dick hard.

No loads refused bttm here.

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I had one a couple years ago. His body and cock was awesome. Knew how to fuck too. Very few guys would hook up with him so I was basically his sole outlet for sex. It was more for me. Sadly he moved away. He was also a really nice guy.

Looks mean little to me, more about the personality and can you fuck or suck? Years ago, got under one of the most handsome blue eye blonde guy I had ever met. Worst fuck I had ever had. An ugly dude fucks like there's no tomorrow!

i have 2 fuck buds who are obese and ugly. i love being submissive to their needs and letting them get out all their frustrations on me - total reversal of what they experience in their daily lives. each session ends with cum in my ass, which is all i care about. Each has said he is going to pass my number around and set up group sessions for fat ugly trolls to use my ass. i can't wait!

• Upvote 4

For me it's not about handsome versus not, it's all in a man's attitude about fucking.  Quasi Moto could fuck me if he goes about it in a confident and manly way.  Or his attitude could make him a dud.  Same goes for the VGL guys. 

I totally agree, I do not care what he looks like as long as his attitude about fucking is what I look for.

yes I have this unattractive guy late 40s early 50s very blue collar tight body someone u would never look at twice. He is the only guy that makes me feel like a real cunt when he comes over and fucks me. He loves ass thats all he wants and loves to take it raw and leave his seed. I get hot and email him asking if he is ready to hit it.

As I get older I try not to judge people by their looks.  I have a few decent looking ones and some that are not so good looking.  Most guys think they are better looking than they are anyway.  I know at Slammers even 2s walk around thinking they are 10s.   Honestly most guys after 45 are average looking.  Youth helps a lot,  I think I was very cute when I was in my early 20s, and pics of guys that are average looking now were cute when they were young,

I recently met a platonic friend online.  We met for dinner and he made himself sound cute, 5 foot 9, 190 pounds brown hair.  I was worried he was gonna think I was ugly and a 2, turns out next to him I was a 9 and he was a 2, he was frumpy looking, thinning hair, heavier and shorter than he said.  Doesn't matter to me, as long as he turns out to be a good friend, which are hard to find, I don't care what he looks like.  

Also I find that good looking guys are generally asshole and feel entitled.  

Edited by Pig Bottom

I have a fuck bud like that. Every time i see him in public and i'm with my friends i avoid eye contact. He's a good enough fuck, nice uncut cock, but honestly the only reason i keep letting him fuck me is because he pays me to be able to seed my hole.

Edited by PozitiveAus