Bottoms for Men  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Bottoms for Men?

• I only use Bottoms for Men.
    • I use Bottoms for Men frequently.
    • I use Bottoms for Men occasionally.
    • I have never used Bottoms for Men

Real men wear condoms. There is nothing wrong with wearing a condom as long as what you are wearing is THE right kind of condom. There are many kinds of condom. The rubber kind do not work for a lot of men. These are the wrong kind to use. These kind of condoms are use and dispose. The kind of condoms real men need are the ones which are be reusable. The kind of condom I am speaking of, the best fitting condom for real men, has been in use for centuries.

Let me reintroduce you to Bottoms for Men. A Bottom is not only skin tight, it is also reusable. Sharing a Bottom with other men couldn't be easier. You can slip your dick out of a Bottom and pass it to a buddy very easily. This sharing can happen as few or as many times as you desire. This could not happen with a rubber condom. Bottoms for Men are also washable. You could never do this with a rubber condom.

Pictured is a man preparing to slip his hard dick into a Bottom.

It is really easy to use a Bottom. See how easy it is. Try it yourself.

Bottoms for Men come in many sizes, shapes and colours. You can use Bottoms for Men anywhere you please. There is nothing like a good Bottom to satisfy the sexual needs of men.

It doesn't matter what the size of the Bottoms for Men condom is that you are using, your dick will fit inside it.

Remember some Bottoms are tighter than others. You might have to give your dick a good hard thrust to get it in. The best method to use is to hold Bottom firmly and slam your dick inside it. What could be easier? 

All bars, bathhouses, bookstores, sex clubs, parks and recreation areas stock Bottoms for Men. Everywhere, regardless of whether the management wants to admit it or not, stocks Bottoms for Men.

Remember Bottoms for Men come in two types: NEG and POZZED.

Use Hard. Use frequently.

Only dispose of a Bottom for Men when it is completely used up and totally unusable.

post-15892-0-97575600-1412537173_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I am a condom. Men wear my ass on their dicks. They rub their dicks in and out of me as they would if they were jacking off with their left or right hands. The only difference is no mess. The condom, me, catches the load. I am happy to catch every load shot up inside this condom.

• Like 1