Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

. . . the psychological high of the whole experience, knowing that you've just allowed a Man to deposit his DNA inside of you - the feeling is indescribable. It is, in my opinion, the most intimate act that can happen between men. . .  

Deep inside for me. What's the point of being a bareback bottom if you're not going to take the load? While the physical sensation of him cumming in me varies with each top, it is that psychological high that I crave. Agree that it is the most intimate act that two or more men can share together. I get off on the total mind fuck of giving up my ass to another man and taking his load deep inside me and have the best orgasms when my ass if full of raw cock and cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am with the majority here ..... as deep in me as possible.  If they don't dump their babymakers deep in me, how are they going to knock me up??

Guest shybottomhole

If I can't feel the hairs at the base of his cock on my asslips, it isn't deep enough.

Edited by shybottomhole

Guest BtmByTheBay

I love feeling a top's cock throb and the sensation of a load slick and hot deep inside. That said, it's up to the top, so if he wants to pull out and cum on me to mark his territory, or shoot the first jet or two on my hole and use it as lube to pound his cock deep inside and leave the rest of his load there, I won't say no!

I love it when my Top shoots DEEP inside. I know it's going to be DEEP when the base of my Top's cock is pressed firmly against my ass when he cums. What I love best is the next morning when I end up expelling some cum.  That's how I know that my guy really shot his load DEEP inside me.   

• Upvote 3