Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

• 1 month later...

Love the load pumped deep into my guts.  Love feeling the top churn it around a little before he pulls out to have his cock licked clean.

Having said that, I have a buddy who shoots pre-cum loads as BIG as real cum loads.  The last time he was here he had a 5 day load stored up and was HAF.  We had a good ass play and mutual cock sucking session before he used only the wetness from my throat as lube.  He pushed that big uncut cock of his in there pretty deep... really took his time working it in and varying his style.  Shallow.  Deep, Hip action. Straight on.

Suddenly, he pulled out without a word and I felt the cock disappear from my hole and the air.... followed by some very warm and juicy liquid spilling onto my gaping hole and the crack of my ass down to my balls (doggy style). Just as quickly the cock was sliding back into me.  VERY slick and juicy thrusting now.

He whispered..."That was just a load of pre-cum.  Hang on... I'm gonna load you up with the REAL thing in a minute".

Sure enough.... I could literally feel the cum starting to warm my hole... second hole... and lots of awesome squishing noises as he made sure he knocked up my hole.

So last Saturday - the best of BOTH worlds.,, because he is suck a massive cummer.

Still prefer it inside tho

• Like 1