negsubboy,     Been wondering whether to extend or not and was even considering on taking this across lines here some and sending him home after two weeks to poz his wife.  LOL     Not sure, have a lot of options I am considering.

I fantasize about taking loads and passing their DNA on to my wife - the thought of getting pumped full of cum and then shooting my loads deep into her pussy turn me on. You're a great writer and I'd love to hear your description of this guy pozzing his wife. Maybe he doesn't tell her and can't stop himself from cumming in her pussy. But maybe it would be more exciting if she has a secret of her own? While he was out getting pozzed maybe she was taking strangers cocks in a bar and found out how exciting risky cum can be. They fuck like rabbits and she begs her husband to poz her pussy. He introduces her to Steve and his friends and watches his wife get properly pozzed on their big cocks. She might even get pregnant...

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: If you do decide to continue the story with straight fucking, you need to do that in the Straight/Bi section of the forum. You should start a new thread there if you decide to introduce those elements and link the two threads. Let me know if you need help with that.

• Downvote 1

thanks drscorpio, had already thought of that, but may only be a paragraph or two about it. Just thinking about where to take it from here. Had already set up part of it when I had him call home to say he was staying the weekend and his wife was 'surprisingly' ok with it?!

• Upvote 1

thanks drscorpio, had already thought of that, but may only be a paragraph or two about it. Just thinking about where to take it from here. Had already set up part of it when I had him call home to say he was staying the weekend and his wife was 'surprisingly' ok with it?!

Yeah just a back and forth home to get his things and dump a toxic load in his wife...for good ol' times...but just a paragraph no details of the fucking. then back to his Hicker...and spreading the bug.

Read thru all 12 chapters so far.    Got my neg hole juices flowing and my cock twitching thinking about having my butt cheeks spread wide to take all those cocks and  poz loads from Steve, Justin, Steve's two friends in the sauna, the masseur, etc.

Taking poz loads is so seductive in fantasy.   You write about it so convincingly.

Get healthy, and let us know what path Randy is going to take in his discovery of his true self.....being a cumdump bottom.    

• Upvote 1

Hey, this story is totally fictional, but one thing is that I chose our 'heroes' name from is my real name is Randy.  LOL    Story partially based on my own fantasies of getting loaded with poz cum but has never happened to me (or if I did get a poz load it did not take).

• Upvote 1

Chapter XIII

The rest of Saturday was just a rest period mostly. I was drained of energy from all the times my hole was used for the past week. I think even Steve was pretty much done in as he had to have cum in me at least 30 times alone. I had probably had close to 40 loads in my hole in a week. Considering I had never had anything in my hole before, that was huge amount.
Steve and I both crashed in bed and even naked with his magnificent cock in view, I just could not get excited and was out cold quickly. We both slept the evening and all night through.
I awoke Sunday morning on my side facing away from Steve and immediately I felt a pressure on my hole. I turned my head around towards Steve and found that he was still asleep but his cock was definitely not and hard and pressed against my ass. I figured that he would be waking soon and it was just morning wood. LOL The feeling of his fantastic cock against my hole though, had me wanting it in me again though. I just could not seem to get enough of it. Had never done anything with a guy until him and now wanted his cock in me almost constantly.
I tried not to move and just laid there enjoying the feeling of his cock pressed against me. As I did I could not help but push back a little thinking about the pleasure it gave me when he would pound my hole with it. As I pushed I could feel my hole opening up though and before I knew it the head of his cock was entering me and then it was in. I gasped at the feelings already coming over me. I couldn't help it but pushed a little more and it started to creep further into my hole. Soon at least half of his cock was in me and the feelings got more intense.
I then lost it and basically rammed my ass back then and his entire 12” were then buried in me and I heard Steve groan and come awake. He almost yelled what the hell. I turned and looked him in the eyes and grinned and told him I couldn't help it. He grinned back and started to slowly run his cock in and out of me. It didn't take long before he was ramming me faster and faster and take long hard thrusts almost coming clear out of me before driving back the full length into me. He did this for at least 20 minutes before grabbing my hips and driving full force as hard as he could into and gasping that he was cumming. I erupted at the same time. It was amazing to me that every time he seemed to cum in me it caused me to cum too. God did it ever feel great.
I basically wished Steve's cock would never go down and could stay in me forever. Nothing had ever felt that good to me before.
We got up then and ordered out for some breakfast and while we waited I made some coffee. Then we jumped in the shower and got cleaned up and both of us just threw on a pair of shorts. Breakfast soon arrived and we devoured it like we hadn't eaten before almost.
Late in the morning I got a call from my wife. Just small talk but at the end of the call she told me how much she missed me and that she loved me. I told her the same. Afterwards I felt bad again as I really had no idea what my feelings for her were, only that I was sure they had changed a lot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Such a hot story. It could happen to me. I'm married and my wife has no idea that I have been fucked and bred by more men than she has. Fear of getting pozzed and passing it on to her is the only thing standing in the way of me becoming a total bareback pig. Might be a nice fAntasy but I'd never want to infect my wife. I may prefer men but I'm not that cruel to her.